How many you have RADIOS and when you make a radio call last time A YOU WAIT FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL ?

skynet1987skynet1987 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 13
1500 about 3 months ago last 
Deathwish19

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 577
    You mean "Someone Special", Tara's white gun with a heart on it? ;)

We just had a 25 radio call with guaranteed alt heroes and before that a bruiser call. Doesn't get better than those imo.
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 52
    I think one last call that made me reset my radios was Valentine's Day's special call
    JenngJimiFaith
  • TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 221
    2300, for my expected Archer Carol or Juanita Sanchez, but for now, Tdog and Shane are more worthy.  :D
    ShadowWalker
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,414
    @Verdao1914

who are you saving them for? 👀 

JimiFaithVerdao1914ShadowWalker
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    Previously I hoarded radios, collected some 2,500 and then blew all of them away. Now don't collect, just use them.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    Jenng said:
    @Verdao1914

He is hoarding the radios for unlocking you

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Verdao1914JenngShadowWalker
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 52
    Jenng said:
    @Verdao1914

To tell you the truth, I don't even know myself!  but I wanted a call with a good chance of getting Rick's tokens, usually the chances are not so good in the current calls for 2x scouts and when we have 25 with the most recent heroes there are many at once which makes it even more difficult to get the tokens  his.  Not to mention the calls of 15 that have not been good for a long time and still managed to get worse by always putting Rick together with Carl.
    Jenng
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,312
    Current 2x calls are lackluster at best 
    ShadowWalkerpsychwolfVerdao1914Danski_46
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,610
    I’d say the alt hero 25 call is your best bet, guaranteed 3 hero’s, yes it’s spread between 6 hero’s but still best chance of not wasting phones and pretty much all those hero’s are great. Your never gonna get rick tokens if you don’t use the radios. 
    Danski_46Paste