SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CALL FOR THE COMMUNITY

Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 65
edited July 2020 in Suggestions & Ideas

As we know, in September we will celebrate the 5th anniversary of The Walking Dead No Man's Land. To celebrate this date I would like to suggest a special call.

Undoubtedly the current 2x calls with 100% chance for selected heroes are the format that most players enjoy. For this reason this would be the perfect format for the special call.

As it is the 5th anniversary I am suggesting a 2x call with 100% chance for 5 heroes. However, the great difference about this call is the fact that the community itself can choose which five heroes will be part of the special anniversary call.

During August, a poll would be made where all players could vote their favourite character. At the end, the five most voted heroes would be part of the call.
* T-Dog and Shane will not be available for voting.

Finally, an additional suggestions would be something similar to what already happens in the special New Year call, where we would have a small increase for the 512 tokens card, becoming 555.

I know there are still a little more than two months to go before the game's anniversary, but I would love to hear from the community about this idea.

@Fluxxx, any hope?
JordanYukimimicaTCBRITORegiscollectorchevchelliousSlizePellegrini1977ATLAS-ZTroublemakerShadowWalkerShezza10roxyy141s7eyeW8NovellzombieornottobeFox2010

Comments

• JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    I support this, it would be nice to have another good call to spend my radios on besides the alt hero call.
    RegiscollectorTroublemakerVerdao1914zombieornottobe
  • RegiscollectorRegiscollector Member Posts: 1
    Great idea
    Verdao1914zombieornottobe
  • chevchelliouschevchellious Member Posts: 23
    excelent idea!
    TroublemakerVerdao1914zombieornottobe
  • KakashyKakashy Member Posts: 3
    Nossa isso seria demais 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    TroublemakerVerdao1914
  • Pellegrini1977Pellegrini1977 Member Posts: 34
    Awesome!!!!!!
    TroublemakerVerdao1914zombieornottobe
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,461
    Awesome! Fantástico!
    Verdao1914zombieornottobe
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 748
    @Verdao1914 I saw the amount of Radios you have in another thread, I guess we know what you are saving them for! Lol

Excellent suggestion!
    Verdao1914s7eyeW8zombieornottobe
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 65
    @Verdao1914 I saw the amount of Radios you have in another thread, I guess we know what you are saving them for! Lol

Excellent suggestion!

I really have a great stock of radios.  One of the reasons for suggesting this 2 months before the anniversary date is that everyone had a chance to stock up too.
    ShadowWalkerShezza10s7eyeW8
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,671
    If they run this, it'll likely be right on the heels of some other really great call.

Maybe we can all show some willpower for the next alt calls and Bruiser calls?

I dunno.... 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowWalkers7eyeW8
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 308
    You overestimate our willpower, atlas 😝
    ATLAS-Z
  • Katz_Killers18Katz_Killers18 Member Posts: 262
    Its gonna be hard but I’m holding on to my radios until September 🐒
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,740
    Isn’t their birthday around the 8th October? Pretty sure I usually get a special birthday call on my birthday 😀
    ShadowWalkerLismore
  • MagAlexMagAlex Member Posts: 4
    Another idea : make a radio call for 1 specific toon at 25 radio / call and 3x the token with same percentage of chance (I think 15 % is the normal for this call) to find token of the specific toon. 1 toon by day for each heros.
    JordanYuki
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @MagAlex

horrible ideal. I wouldn’t spend radios or money on that concept. Usually on the 2x bundles it’s followed with a call for something I can use. 

Yes I’m getting down to very few tokens needed, but running the risk of getting 32 warrior tokens for 25 radios turns me off. That 15% chance call isn’t that good.
    ShadowWalker
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 308
    The x2 calls and even last weekend’s alt hero call haven’t been tempting me lately. Not sure what I’m holding out for, but they’re going to have to sweeten the pot, I think. When every hero but Beta is at or near 2 pink, the rewards seem so minimal.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,671
    Standard single hero calls are 15 radios for 15% chance.

This is very poor odds .

Should be bumped up to 25-33% chance.

IMO @Fluxxx

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    JordanYuki
  • MagAlexMagAlex Member Posts: 4
    @Drunken The call with 3x the token (at 25 radio / call) is giving 20% more token of heroes than then regular call with 2x token with 15 radio/call.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @MagAlex

So besides the problem of 15% of getting a hero your token count is off.

if you do [email protected] radios if you land then it’s a 3.84 tokens 

So with the [email protected] radios is 4.27 tokens 

so basically you want a call that’s less tokens per a hit? 

I point and harp on this because this is what NG wants players that miss these things and spend heavily on their so called “deals” 
    ShadowWalkerVerdao1914
    Can I already start removing the spider webs from my @Fluxxx phones?
    6 days until it’s NML’s 5th anniversary, should we expect the anniversary call / deals to start this Friday? 

Speaking of deals, I’d really like to see the 450 Re-roll tokens / 100 Radios Bundle for 17.99$CAD that we had for the beginning of summer call. @Fluxxx
    Verdao1914
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 519
    Firekid said:
    Just let us choose the 5 hero’s (SR, HD, Beta, Eugene and.... Sasha?) 25 call.  Guaranteed all 3 are hero’s. X2. Greatly increased odds of 256 and 512’s. Happy birthday NG, Happy birthday me. And sell some x2 gold and radio bundles. Win win win! 
    This. All this. Nothing but this. For Friday and Saturday. It will be so awesome!

35% 256 and 15% 512. Happy birthday!

• 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 239
    What is the offical date, I found some dates that are all different. I can't remember when it was last year?
    "The Walking Dead: No Man's Land, official mobile game produced by Next Games and based on AMC's "The Walking Dead" launched on iOS on 8 October 2015 and Android on 29 October 2015."
    "It was released on 27 September 2015 for iOS and 28 October 2015 for Android."
    what is true? :lol:

edited September 2020
    3vilrine disse:
    Qual é a data oficial, encontrei algumas datas que são todas diferentes. Não me lembro quando foi no ano passado?
    "The Walking Dead: No Man's Land, jogo oficial para celular produzido pela Next Games e baseado em" The Walking Dead "da AMC, lançado para iOS em 8 de outubro de 2015 e Android em 29 de outubro de 2015. "
    "Foi lançado em 27 de setembro de 2015 para iOS e 28 de outubro de 2015 para Android."
    o que é verdade? :ri muito:

I think it's on September 27th
    3vilrineghost_pepper