Update 3.9 Discussion Thread

123468

Comments

  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @Fluxxx Shane's buckshot charge attack functions like Reckonin and pickle jar for targeting correct?

    As in, you must Target an enemy, unlike Decimator where you can Target a square?
    Yes, that's correct :) 

    The update is now out in the stores, it might be a bit delayed for some - but only a matter of time now!
    m4saquilaATLAS-Z
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 359
    edited July 2020
     :) 
  • @Fluxxx how Inspiration leader trait work?
    for example, my survivor have 4 000 damage on the mission entry window and Rick's Inspiration Trait lvl 3 (+36% to total damage) so after my survivor kill 5 zombie damage will be 4 000*1.36=5 440 or at least around this point? 
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Crocodile said:
    @Fluxxx how Inspiration leader trait work?
    for example, my survivor have 4 000 damage on the mission entry window and Rick's Inspiration Trait lvl 3 (+36% to total damage) so after my survivor kill 5 zombie damage will be 4 000*1.36=5 440 or at least around this point? 
    Yes that's exactly right :) 
  • Fluxxx said:
    Crocodile said:
    @Fluxxx how Inspiration leader trait work?
    for example, my survivor have 4 000 damage on the mission entry window and Rick's Inspiration Trait lvl 3 (+36% to total damage) so after my survivor kill 5 zombie damage will be 4 000*1.36=5 440 or at least around this point? 
    Yes that's exactly right :) 
    so I'm have bad news, it's not work, my damage after kill 5 zombie don't change 
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Just took a look and it should be working, do you have a video/screenshots?
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 252
    The privacy policy is a matter of trust, I guess. 

    SuperheroPasteTroublemakermimica
  • Fluxxx said:
    Just took a look and it should be working, do you have a video/screenshots?
    working on it
  • Fluxxx said:
    Just took a look and it should be working, do you have a video/screenshots?
    my team 

    Daryl expecting damage 4 000*1.36=5 448
    Mich expecting damage 3 849*1.36=5 234


    Daryl damage 


    Mich damage 


  • BenKeeleyBenKeeley Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2020
    Has it been clarified if Inspiration stacks with Charging weapon trait? 

    So at two pink, with the hunting bow, the max chance of an additional charge point on a kill is 55%?



  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Are you sure this was not a body shot? Doing some brief calculations, if we were to subtract Rick's buff from Michonne, the actual damage would be around 2405 - which would be the approximate damage she'd deal in a bodyshot. Let me know if it was not a body shot.
  • also Pizza Glenn do 3 move if he use tactic spear 
    @Fluxxx it's how you planned or this is bug? 
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    edited July 2020

    Crocodile said:
    also Pizza Glenn do 3 move if he use tactic spear 
    @Fluxxx it's how you planned or this is bug? 
    That's working as intended :) 
    BenKeeley said:
    Has it been clarified if Inspiration stacks with Charging weapon trait? 

    So at two pink, with the hunting bow, the max chance of an additional charge point on a kill is 55%?
    Yes they stack additively. 
    [Deleted User]BenKeeleyGovernator
  • Fluxxx said:
    Are you sure this was not a body shot? Doing some brief calculations, if we were to subtract Rick's buff from Michonne, the actual damage would be around 2405 - which would be the approximate damage she'd deal in a bodyshot. Let me know if it was not a body shot.
    no body shot, I'm don't see hits above 5 000 for both 
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 323
    How do you dodge flat badges now?
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited July 2020


    euchid said:
    How do you dodge flat badges now?

    reading the update notes helps

    Flat rate badges can no longer be crafted in the new system. You can only craft %-based badges.

    SpikedJayZ
  • anderfm12anderfm12 Member Posts: 168
    I heard that airplane mode is back. lol 
    Governator
  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    inspiration is working fine here
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Fluxxx

    does Ricks trait stack with prowl? It states total damage so on prowl shouldn’t calculation be

    (1.7+.54)Damage? 

    Which means on normal attack my Prowl should be 45k, I’m hitting on a calculation of 

    damagex1.7.


  • BenKeeleyBenKeeley Member Posts: 29
    Drunken said:
    @Fluxxx

    does Ricks trait stack with prowl? It states total damage so on prowl shouldn’t calculation be

    (1.7+.54)Damage? 

    Which means on normal attack my Prowl should be 45k, I’m hitting on a calculation of 

    damagex1.7.


    Good point! For that matter, does it also stack with other LT's that boost total damage e.g. Sniper Morgan's "Perception" and T-Dogs "Beat 'Em Up"?

    NG have really done a great job of making shooter Rick a contender for leader in a wide variety of team setups if so.
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    edited July 2020
    Withdrawn. Lol 
    Bill_ZRTGovernator
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @BenKeeley if it stacked it would be great if not then he’s just a secondary shooter
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Stacking is worst case scenario actually.
    Better would be if it multiplies.
    CronusGovernator
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    They wouldn’t allow it to multiply that could be insane damage. But I agree
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 921
    @Fluxxx I was running some scavenge missions with Pizza Glenn equipped with a Swift Strike Spear. I attacked a walker and SS activated, I then opened a crate, however I didn't get a movement after opening the crate. It happened twice, is this how it's suppose to be?
  • IgorGGT said:
    inspiration is working fine here
    how you figure out that it's work?
    it's not work on my both accounts 

    and it's not work here
    Drunken said:
    @Fluxxx

    does Ricks trait stack with prowl? It states total damage so on prowl shouldn’t calculation be

    (1.7+.54)Damage? 

    Which means on normal attack my Prowl should be 45k, I’m hitting on a calculation of 

    damagex1.7.



  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    with 0 kills it was 13k of damage, with 5 kills it was 19k of damage
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Content Creator Posts: 175
    Is Sasha still the best ranged player in the game? Here is my video on everything you need to know about Sheriff Rick and Pizza Guy Glenn!



    Paste
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Crit AIM for Marksman, to be ideal so rick needs 3 rerolls 
  • IgorGGT said:
    with 0 kills it was 13k of damage, with 5 kills it was 19k of damage
    19k damage was crit?

    because 13000*1.36=17680

    need more players to check :) 
Sign In or Register to comment.