Worst badge system ever!

Hi all,

I doubt I'm the first to have tried it but it looks like I'm going to be the first to say how bad the new system is:

1.- New systen forces you to use certain components to create a badge.

2.- If the badges are not legendary now there is a percentage that the type you want to create does not come out. With the blue ones now there is a 20% to lose.

3.- There are no more patterns and if there are, they are lost with the percentages that the one you are forcing does not come out.

4.- With this new system ... levels 74, why do we need trillions of components that are not legendary?

I see everything wrong ... Is there any positive point that I don't see?

Best Regards!

3vilrineJpokDiElElSuperheroKyrusghost_pepperden4playNovellRiotZappaanniesprinkles

Comments

• SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 180
    The percentage chance must be removed from every component class.

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    It's one giant slot machine of poop and we deserve better.
    ShadowWalkerTroublemaker3vilrineanniesprinkles
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 485
    Agreed one step forward 3 steps BACKWARDS 
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 532
    I think it should be 1 of each component to craft not 2+2 . It’s hard enough getting legendary components as it is to craft DR 
    anniesprinkles
    remember it’s all about them and not US
    RiotZappaanniesprinkles
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 651
    edited July 22
    Lol
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 651
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 222
    We knew this was coming. People who’ve never joined the forum or a guild with competitive players see this as a huge improvement since they don’t know any better. We’re the minority, and yes, we got screwed. Glad I created a final batch of blue damage and DR badges yesterday, since I’ll only be making gold badges moving forward.
    Crocodilemarroba2000Jpokanniesprinkles
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 573
    Reeconn said:
    I think it should be 1 of each component to craft not 2+2 . It’s hard enough getting legendary components as it is to craft DR 
    Since the order of the components doesn't matter there's just one recipe possible with one of each component. They could add new recipes to balance this out though.
    anniesprinkles
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 670
    our russian ilon musk already figured out how to craft badges in new system

the last standing knight of low lvl
  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    i take more than 1 month to get 4 lengendary components, and before i could make a 22% DR badge with no bonus, now i can craft a DR 17% with jerry bonus. i can't reach blue components at distance
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,576
    edited July 22
    I think the new system hurts old players and helps new. I don’t like the XY crafts this style tho. I’ll never be able to get those damage and reduction badges. 

For the price point NG Puts on a badge which is roughly 10 bucks for legendary, it’s a crap shoot. Basically risk 10 bucks for a 1 in ???(100??) chance to get the badge with a stat you need and then a 1 in 6 chance of it being slot you need. 

Personally I would prefer NG just did a badge bundle say charge 50 bucks, but you get the perfect Eugene badges? @Fluxxx  What do you think? NG would probably make a killing selling badge sets for the big guys 
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 142
    New System is pain in the ass. For old and new player.
    Hope the nice guys decrypt the new cycle, so you can craft 100 shitty 1* badges and than get the perfect 5* one (with dodge or something like this). If that's not the case, i will never us my legendary stuff.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    3vilrineSuperheroResistanceKyrus
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    Keep in mind we thought this whole system was random until recently, and now we are spoiled by it obviously. Who’s to say there isn’t a pattern this time around? I’m sure someone will find it if so. 
    ShadowWalkerGovernator
  • chevchelliouschevchellious Member Posts: 20
    Agree to a certain extent, but keep in mind that we are only complaining because we knew there was a pattern.

Also NG can still make this work by avoiding being too greedy and offering more component upgrade options. I'm sitting on piles of 500+ common components that in current system will never be used.
    If the pattern was not known, everyone would be praising the new system

Troublemaker
  • NeilFNeilF Member Posts: 26
    I don't know why they don't let us exchange 10 (for example) of one component for the next star-rating up...so let me exchange 10 1* for one 2*. Oh and instead of selling the badges back for XP, let us break them down for a badge fragment of the same tier perhaps?
    SuperheroGovernatorLoneWanderer360
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    If you take away knowledge of previous badge cycles, the new system is CLEARLY superior.

It's like comparing two tests...

TEST A and TEST B

Which is better?

Now assume one third of the class had the answer sheet for Test A and have thoroughly studied it all the answers backwards and forwards.

Which test do you think they would say is "better"?

Obviously I prefer to Test A because I'm one of those that knew all the answers... But I'm not going to sit here and say that the old system is better because it's not. It only seems better because I knew the answers.

The fact that I knew the answers does not make it a better test.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Resistance3vilrineShadowWalkerMojakuKyruss7eyeW8SilverhawkThunderstormCaptainslayer
    I just Mark C on all tests then pay the teacher using your example.

i just throw money at badges and pray to Jesus I get one I need 
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerPasteTroublemaker
    The whole system sucks we should at least be able to put it where we want or the symbol we need, everything being random is horrible, and just greedy 
    edited July 22
    That's just it @JayZ you can't judge the quality of the old system based off of the work you guys did.

Without that work the old system was complete trash.

How can anyone possibly disagree with that?

It's simple fact

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    JordanYukis7eyeW8Captainslayer
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 145
    Sorry but NOT.For a long time many of your have kept the information (this and others) and except JayZ and her guides nobody shared anything ...
    I commend Jayz's work and a lot.
    I just don't understand that defense of something that has gotten worse ... whether you like it or not.
    Paste3vilrineghost_pepper
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 145
    My mistake! So ... thanks to the Magic group and thanks to Jayz for organizing it! 
    xbamfx
    Boo to you all!!! @Fluxxx let me spend 50 bucks and get a perfect badge set!!! 
    ATLAS-Zmarroba2000xbamfxanniesprinkles
    edited July 22
    Deleted not so funny joke LOL

JordanYukiBillbamPastexbamfx
    Wait I wanna know what was said? Was it a spoiler 🤣 LINE ME cause chances are I will find it funny 
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 573
    I saw the joke. I'll tell it to you for 50 bucks.
    anniesprinklesghost_pepperResistanceJasonZ