Game issues with burning walkers

Holmsey3Holmsey3 Member Posts: 25
Anyone else noticing that burning walker (when hit and hitting) are causing alot more damage than normal. Or is it just me ?? @Fluxxx

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 947
    If you mean hitting burning walkers with melee survivors, then that is intended. You take burning damage when you hit a walker close up (this applies for 2-space melee weapons as well)
  • Holmsey3Holmsey3 Member Posts: 25
    Yes but it definitely causing more damage than normal in my opinion. Can you check. 
    Nanajja
    edited July 23
    It's as though its increased fire damage week. But only for survivors 
    @WellyLuga has also noticed this
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 151
    edited July 27
    @Fluxxx

this is confirmed bug. I just took 818 damage on RGG in a full hazard suit and 80% DR.

This shows a pre-update level with RGG hitting walkers and taking a low 300 damage.
    https://youtu.be/5HdodsOKgTg

This shows RGG hitting a burning walker and taking 800+:
    https://youtu.be/1BWImQwRVlc

My rgg 

Holmsey3TCBRITOT_12
    Thanks @Spiked. Glad it wasnt just me. Cost me a few stars and gold so hopefully some compensation lol 
    @Spiked looking at the values in your videos, and the date the video was posted, it would seem that the first one (with the lower fire damage), was during the reduced fire damage event (Open Fire, run during the week 8-14 June). We haven't changed anything related to this, so there shouldn't be anything different but we'll still keep an eye out.
    @Fluxxx. Can you confirm what the damage should be. Is 800+ normal. Apologies if I was wrong but I did notice that I was taking alot more collateral damage than normal. I'm sure of it
    edited July 27
    The damage depends. Fire damage is 10% of the max HP. It is NOT reduced by damage reduction, only by Hazard Suit. So in Spiked's case, 800 damage is the right amount after Hazard Suit reduction.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 151
    edited July 27
    Ok, vid of rgg/eugene taking damage. Rgg takes more than eugene but i assume that is. % of health thing. Both damages are 700+

perhaps everyone upgraded their health badges before the upgrade and are seeing the % increase

https://youtu.be/C4EnMVXn_sc

thanks for checking @Fluxxx sorry for the false alarm 
    Thanks Fluxx. Still think that there was an issue at the beginning of last challenge. 26k health on RGG, hit 2 burners and bruised. It corrected itself later in the challenge. Thanks for the info though. Liking the new update tbh. I was getting bored. Hopefully this ignites peoples love for the game again. Time will tell