Game Breaker!

Congrats @BloodyChainsaw, you've got the hang of this challenge 🤣 go on you crazy kraken 💪👏👍
FirekidRickMSASuperheroWellyLugaDiElElDeathwish19psychwolfShadowWalkermimicaSpikedGovernatorLoneWanderer360JenngTHCrossm4sTCBRITOMaD VapoRBloodyChainsawPaste

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 981
    And a whole day to go!  Is 8k possible?
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Danski_46m4s
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    And I am happy when I get to 1000.
    :)
    SPC_TORRESJenngm4s
  • RickMSARickMSA Member Posts: 75
    edited July 26
    Until this challenge I thought @Stelio can crush em all if he is up to. I guess I was wrong now that @BloodyChainsaw found the holy grail... :-) Insane performance! 💯🙌🏻 
    Danski_46m4sBloodyChainsaw
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 151
    I would love to see a video of @BloodyChainsaw crushing those maps! Better than many of the shows on TV right now! :+1:
    I was kindly offered a spot in Quarantower for the week it existed and he was there as well, some of those high level super nightmare videos he has shared are pretty insane. Gold spending is of course part of it but certainly not the only part and of course 5 pink everything also helps. But the guy has lots of skill and creativity and a clear OCD streak :) (i say that in the best intended way). The videos i’ve seen many times look different tactic wise than what you’d see in some of the line chats.
    Danski_46DiElElCronusBloodyChainsaw
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 147
    I would love to see a video of @BloodyChainsaw crushing those maps! Better than many of the shows on TV right now! :+1:
    @BloodyChainsaw give it to the people!!! :smiley:
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524
    Incredible score, kudos! I tried keeping up for a while but absolutely no chance! All 6 are repeatable at super nightmare with the right starting spawn so it is basically endless provided your gold reserves are stocked!

Can we have a shitstorm map next week NG so there is an end? :lol:
    GovernatorTCBRITOTroublemaker
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    Great show...and I can't even cross level 35

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

• SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 180
    Looks like he just can be stopped by the end of the challenge  :open_mouth:

BloodyChainsaw
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    Have a seat Young Buck let me tell you the story about how a fella called Bloody Chainsaw broke no man's land...

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    BloodyChainsawAndreaTHCross
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,224
    Definitely broke the game. Final answer.

Image preview

Image preview
    BloodyChainsawTHCross
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 132
    He’s ok 😂⭐️⭐️⭐️
    BloodyChainsawPaste