NO Heavies!!

Can we please swap this challenge out?! We ran it back in February this year. Lots of challenges that have not been run in a long time. How about Hilltop? @Fluxxx
MaD VapoRDanski_46DiElElSuperheroSpikedghost_pepperJenngTeamDeadzombieornottobe

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242
    Let's just do away with compilations

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    FirekidSuperheroDanski_46
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 151
    Agree
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 181
    There are so many different mapsets. The snowy one we had just one time. As this is an globally played game, somewhere is always winter.

We get the same maps over and over and over again.
    Jenng
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 300
    edited July 28
    Yes I need a real challenge @Cronus
    Jenngs7eyeW8CronusTHCross
    HILLTOP for reals tho! Haven’t had it since last year June!!!!
    s7eyeW8CronusDanski_46Spiked
    Naw just that mapset is all. Next! 
  • mkeller2112mkeller2112 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
    Yes Agree, Hilltop has my vote!
    BloodyChainsaw
    Also Graveyard. But not this week. Haven't seen that since May 2019
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 947
    This week's challenge will remain, but we could certainly put in Hilltop next week. One thing though, the Hilltop set hasn't really been changed since the last time it was run, apart from the fact that a while back we removed tanks from .2 rounds - so it is a rather difficult set which did not get the best of receptions last time 😅 
    I guess a lot has changed since then, so if you guys want to try your hand, we'll gladly put it in for next week. Let me know what you think :) 
    Deathwish19TroublemakerTux77Spiked
    Why can't it change to this week?
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 266
    Agreed,,,,,,
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
    Fluxxx said:
    This week's challenge will remain, but we could certainly put in Hilltop next week. One thing though, the Hilltop set hasn't really been changed since the last time it was run, apart from the fact that a while back we removed tanks from .2 rounds - so it is a rather difficult set which did not get the best of receptions last time 😅 
    I guess a lot has changed since then, so if you guys want to try your hand, we'll gladly put it in for next week. Let me know what you think :) 
    Sit with the team and work out on challenge cyclings. It seems unbalanced - many sets are left in the closet and others keep repeating.

Also discuss the implementation of several new map sets. One based on Origins missions may be a good idea.

btw this first map is so beautiful that got me hyped to watch TWD S1 again. Congrats!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    3vilrineSuperheroTCBRITO
  • Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 132
    Thanks 🙏🏼 for the feedback. Hilltop next week with a good class bonus and reduced healing please. Thanks 🙏🏼 @Fluxxx
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 201
    I think it shouldn’t be too hard to find a system with which you can create a varied rotation for challenge mapsets.

BloodyChainsaw
    But even better is to let us know what the class or event bonus is and then have 2-3 mapsets to choose from as a community and we vote in game like we use to and the most votes win. 😁🤘
    3vilrineTeamDead