Bloody Chainsaw

2

Comments

  • Hoden0815Hoden0815 Member Posts: 4
    @FluxxxGive him the chance to immortalize this record, not only should a weapon be named after him, he should get a whole challenge. @BloodyChainsawIt was nice to chase your crazy man away, I won't get there in 1000 years. Congrats
    Danski_46BloodyChainsawCronusShezza10
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 342
    Oh cool. Then I can pick the 6 maps like a mashup???🤗
    Danski_46
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    @Hoden0815 yes you will get there go get a loan and you’ll be there hahahahah
    BloodyChainsawHoden0815imacharlie
  • adorabledosadorabledos Member Posts: 21
    Awesome idea!! I want one for sure😀 the chainsaw not the pickles🤣 You da bomb Bloody😁👍💪
    BloodyChainsawCronusimacharlie
  • KMHKMH Member Posts: 70
    Congrats @BloodyChainsaw on your amazing score! This Festive BloodyChainsaw idea needs to happen!! Pretty please @Fluxxx ☺️
    BloodyChainsawCronus
  • BloodyChainsawBloodyChainsaw Member Posts: 342
    😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
  • adorabledosadorabledos Member Posts: 21
    😂😂😂 
    BloodyChainsaw
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    A chainsaw for what? A warrior class? HARD PASS.
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 71
    @xbamfx did you have another suggestion that would be better? or did you Just show up to complain?
    xbamfxShadowWalkerPic
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Gman74 said:
    @xbamfx did you have another suggestion that would be better? or did you Just show up to complain?
    I shown up to leave a comment with my opinion just like everyone else, if you disagree fine. I don’t think the game needs another chainsaw for a character class that is sub par imo. It’s not a complaint it’s a fact, it’s distance fodder at best or fun play up to 40/41, unless using beta to herd and not kill which he already has DT for that. If they made it for scout class with arc like a small handheld chainsaw that would be cool and useful. 
    Pic
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    The spike ball chain is even an item that can be crafted by a blacksmith with the right tools so definitely possible in the apocalypse. The handheld chainsaw would be a cool scout weapon for bloody if it had arc like the current chainsaw special attack. The handheld scout one would be good with arc and the special attack could be something called: dismember the special attack causes multiple attacks to one enemy for specific amount of damage based on how many kills you have made up to 5x kills total. Example kill 1x 1 dismember attack swipe, 2x kill 2 dismember swipes. It can be damage tweaked so not to be super OP but very serviceable for scout melee builds. 

    Similar stats could also apply to the spike ball weapon as well. Just my thoughts. 
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited July 2020
    The wepaon here, but it’s a rotating chainsaw. (scout for sure)

    He just didn’t know there was a button to turn that thing on. :wink:

    xbamfx
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Could be an assault weapon like the gears of war lancer 😍
    xbamfx
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited July 2020
    The truth is, I'm never into specific character classes like warrior, shooter, bruiser etc. In fact, they are pure nonsense. In my opinion, 

    'YOU ARE WHAT YOU CARRY IN YOUR HANDS.'

    Restricting specific weapons onto heroes is dumb. The devs are telling us that Merle can't touch a knife because he's too dumb to handle it, only pistols. Oh wait the minute, what's that at the end of his right arm? Right...

    It's okay to have weapon classes e.g. Assault, Hunter etc but even these, NG screwed it up by putting weapons in the wrong category just to satisfy their ...... . They don't seem to have any idea or desire to balance the traits, the weapons* and the equipment whenever they are introduced.

    I know, it's just a game but common sense should prevail since the game is based on the TWD series.


    * back to the chainsaw story, I think there's enough weapons already, no need this. 
     
    xbamfxCarl_Tyreese999
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Danski_46 said:
    Could be an assault weapon like the gears of war lancer 😍
    That would be a badass weapon also haha but hopefully they won’t get sued for that type of idea 
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    I special weapon would be a nice trophy!

    Other games use this and it's a high honor and welcomed add-on.

    Congrats @BloodyChainsaw btw.
    BloodyChainsawPicimacharlie
  • DragonLoveDragonLove Member Posts: 235
    He is such a skilled player. Takes time helping all his teammates making these crazy scores with walkthrough videos. He’s just outstanding game player. It’s mind blowing. I’m in awe. Great person with skills out of this universe. Bloody chainsaw weapon! Bloody chainsaw weapon please! Yes. 
    Danski_46BloodyChainsawimacharlie
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    @DragonLove
    You realize it is a game and some skill involved but mostly money, you can buy your way to the top
    AndreasAWpsychwolfWellyLugaimacharlie
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    I’m more in awe of the free players scoring 3000 to 4000......jmo 
    psychwolfWellyLuga
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,286
    Metal said:
    @DragonLove
    You realize it is a game and some skill involved but mostly money, you can buy your way to the top
    Metal said:
    @DragonLove
    You realize it is a game and some skill involved but mostly money, you can buy your way to the top
    Wait what? You beat the number 2 global player by 2,500 stars and all it takes is "some skill but mostly money". I think you need to try it up at the higher levels more often. Takes a lot more than some skill.
    AndreasAWxbamfxGradyimacharlie
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 492
    Ok luck to my bad, I’ve played level 50 before, but when you have all 10 star toons all top badges unlimited gold no sweat, not bashing just saying give me10 to 15k to spend well all be flying, congratulations anyway, did take time though
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Yup no money involved @Metal don’t state the obvious bud you may be cremated 😆. I mean I’ve never seen the coffer with 150k gold. Challenge is no skill bud it’s just gold and tricks, max toons, spawn blocks. It’s really not hard to be on top, just have no job, no life that week you’re good. I just demonstrated that with hardly any Rps LoL. Flee til armor nade nade stun with assault fire 🔥 it’s same ol stuff for 3 years. Awesome accomplishment 100%! Amaze balls! Ashy slashy fluffy unicorn 🦄 style! 
    Vov
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,286
    He made this score without one grenade or med-kit. He refuses to use them. So Amazing. He has great skill and also has a job and a life😁👍 
    I was going to post some videos showing as much but it's pointless now that I know there isn't really any skill involved. Slight of hand and a buck here and there. I'm likely retiring from the game.
    GovernatorxbamfxAndreasAWBurmeliinisDeathwish19
  • DragonLoveDragonLove Member Posts: 235
    It’s a grand achievement. It is. I’m impressed by many players. Idc about the money. To make it that far in that amount of time is what’s impressive. And I’d bet money, that me included,  coudnt do it with a mountain of gold. That’s some patience and skill. Concentration. Well deserved achievement @Metal
    imacharlie
  • rainbowbamfrainbowbamf Member Posts: 1
    xbamfx said:
    Yup no money involved @Metal don’t state the obvious bud you may be cremated 😆. I mean I’ve never seen the coffer with 150k gold. Challenge is no skill bud it’s just gold and tricks, max toons, spawn blocks. It’s really not hard to be on top, just have no job, no life that week you’re good. I just demonstrated that with hardly any Rps LoL. Flee til armor nade nade stun with assault fire 🔥 it’s same ol stuff for 3 years. Awesome accomplishment 100%! Amaze balls! Ashy slashy fluffy unicorn 🦄 style! 
    Yet the entire NG world saw your get on your knees and take him in your mouth a few months ago.  Hypocrite much?? 
    adorabledos
  • IDGAFIDGAF Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Pretsel said:
    xbamfx said:
    Yup no money involved @Metal don’t state the obvious bud you may be cremated 😆. I mean I’ve never seen the coffer with 150k gold. Challenge is no skill bud it’s just gold and tricks, max toons, spawn blocks. It’s really not hard to be on top, just have no job, no life that week you’re good. I just demonstrated that with hardly any Rps LoL. Flee til armor nade nade stun with assault fire 🔥 it’s same ol stuff for 3 years. Awesome accomplishment 100%! Amaze balls! Ashy slashy fluffy unicorn 🦄 style! 
    Wow! What a dick!!! Other players post a suggestion for a new weapon to recognize a global record by one of the best in the game. You come along and try having a pissing contest. You’re a child and a troll. Your reputation precedes you as the biggest asshole in the game. Congrats! 
    We should have a new weapon to commemorate biggest asshole in all of NML acheivement. This would be awesome and they could be so proud. A crowning achievement of there worthless life. 😄👏👊👌🤘
    adorabledosxbamfximacharlie
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,286
    edited July 2020
    IDGAF said:
    Pretsel said:
    xbamfx said:
    Yup no money involved @Metal don’t state the obvious bud you may be cremated 😆. I mean I’ve never seen the coffer with 150k gold. Challenge is no skill bud it’s just gold and tricks, max toons, spawn blocks. It’s really not hard to be on top, just have no job, no life that week you’re good. I just demonstrated that with hardly any Rps LoL. Flee til armor nade nade stun with assault fire 🔥 it’s same ol stuff for 3 years. Awesome accomplishment 100%! Amaze balls! Ashy slashy fluffy unicorn 🦄 style! 
    Wow! What a dick!!! Other players post a suggestion for a new weapon to recognize a global record by one of the best in the game. You come along and try having a pissing contest. You’re a child and a troll. Your reputation precedes you as the biggest asshole in the game. Congrats! 
    We should have a new weapon to commemorate biggest asshole in all of NML acheivement. This would be awesome and they could be so proud. A crowning achievement of there worthless life. 😄👏👊👌🤘
    Edit: Apparent misspelling
    adorabledosGovernator
This discussion has been closed.