Bruiser Call Bundles

If you usually buy bundles will you buy the normal bundle today for this call? 

Bruiser Call Bundles 21 votes

Yes, I’ll buy for today’s call
4% 1 vote
No, because I want 2x bundle for these and I’ll wait
57% 12 votes
No, but if it was 2x I would buy out the shop!
19% 4 votes
No, but would have bought some!
19% 4 votes

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    I normally always buy out the bundle shop on the 2x. I personally think NG missed the mark on this @Fluxxx
    3vilrineCronus
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,189
    I'm not sad there's no double bundles this weekend cuz I don't feel like spending right now and I would have been tempted

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Paste
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    300 appels effectués que des 64, comment vous dire que x2 ou pas il ne faut pas compter sur moi!
  • BenKeeleyBenKeeley Member Posts: 29
    The options in the poll are all a bit leading to an agenda. Could there be the option in the poll " no i didn't buy any radios, but yes I enjoyed the call and used a lot of radios on the call anyway"
    @BenKeeley everyone enjoys the call and the title is regarding bundles and description states if you buy bundles.

Point you are missing is did NG miss a Mark by not offering an at least 2x radio bundle? 
    I’m the perfect person example I would have bought 2 59.99 bundles, 2 27.99 bundles and all the 9.99 bundles they would let me 
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,020
    Yeah I don't buy the normal bundles when I know the 2x ones are in the game and are likely to come around. Just doesn't make sense to me to part with my cash when I could get double the amount further down the line. I wouldn't have bought anything this time as I have all 3 bruisers are 8* and that's fine for me.
    ATLAS-ZDrunken
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    Just no. My bruisers are already 7-8* and it's unlikely I'd have received enough tokens to upgrade anything. I'm saving my radios for other characters.