Update 3.9 Discussion Thread

1234568»

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    If the rewards look better when event happens I will spend the gold.  Like if they hazard suit armor for assault was at end i would do the resets hand down no second thoughts. 
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 289
    rogueDS said:
    If the rewards look better when event happens I will spend the gold.  Like if they hazard suit armor for assault was at end i would do the resets hand down no second thoughts. 

Main reward is unlocked Shaun on epic level and second main is his shotgun. I guess you won´t miss them  B)
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 252
    rogueDS said:
    The armor is in Stardust Challenge. Not related with this. Thoses rewards will be delivered next week according to Fluxxx
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    @marroba2000 I know I am just saying if they want people to spend gold for resets put something better at the end. 
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 252
    Hello @fluxxx, with this update the change you made about the two traits named “Venganza” in the Spanish version went back. So, we have two traits with the same name again. Can you change this again, please?
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Content Creator Posts: 178
    Drunken said:
    @Johnny_B actually I strongly disagree and believe most end gamers will disagree. 

1kish extra damage vs stunning an enemy 1 turn when a walker has 200k health is way more important. That 1k damage @ 19% which is level 9. I know that CA has saved me more than I’ve had walkers below 1k health. 

Maybe MM is more useful for lower levels, but most people getting into the 40s or higher wont even use Rick other than situational. But then most of us have a 9-10* Maggie and a 7-8 star Rick. 
    Hi @Drunken,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. I was always under the impression that Ruthless, Lucky, Revenge and Marksman were the best traits to add to a hero trait for shooters, but I have been asking around and I am drawing a blank, so I an going to treat you as the resident expert on this (especially considering the amount of pink stars you've got.

My HT Maggie is one of my favourite leaders especially in GW PVPs because of the extra turns and I want to get her and Rick re-rolled before I upgrade them anymore. Given that the best shooter traits are Ruthless, Lucky, Revenge, Marksman and Crit Aim - which trait would you advise I drop on my hero shooters (from your message I'm guessing it's marksman but I just wanted to check before I waste any re-roll tokens).

Thanks for your help on this

Johnny B
    Grady
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,051
    edited August 2020
    CA is more essential for hunters given they attack multiple targets.  For shooters, I don't know, it's nice but I wouldn't put it in the essential category. Ruthless and lucky are, but for the other two traits marksman, CA and revenge are all fine and it's nice to have different options.

My Hilltop Maggie has revenge, lucky, marksman and ruthless. Aaron has ruthless, lucky, marksman and CA. At least marksman will always be in use, the other two are more situational. Damage is important to shooters so I find it hard to drop marksman, even if it is only a small bump it can definitely be helpful. Everyone will have their own preferences and I would always go along with my own before I went with someone else's.
    Johnny_BPaste
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Content Creator Posts: 178
    Thanks for that @WellyLuga, that's exactly the way I always heard it should be. Did a re-roll on my Rick the other day and would you believe I rolled CA!
    WellyLuga
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    Kl everyone.
    To play devil's advocate... Are more ancillary characters / reskins needed? 
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep