Top Guns of the Season 4 GW

Comments

• Karajoca said:
    Lol  did not know @Crocodile started "live streaming" battles  :D  

yea something like that
    if @Vastich continues send me a screenshots from they fight I'm try to live streaming something else :) 
    aquila
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 44
    Karajoca said:
    I hate to win with this kind of "tactics" but what to do, you crazy people make me sweat and pull out the best possible!
    Now please stay away from us, at least for 1st week of next season, i can't do this all the time  :D  
    Do you think we enjoy to fight with you and Mavs every week by week without pause? Absolutely not therefore I really kindly hope your wish will be activated :smile:

it is very strange kind of random when among the hundred of options 3 of leaders bump up against each other practically every day nonstop!
    [Deleted User]
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,055
    edited August 2020
    Vastich said:
    Karajoca said:
    I hate to win with this kind of "tactics" but what to do, you crazy people make me sweat and pull out the best possible!
    Now please stay away from us, at least for 1st week of next season, i can't do this all the time  :D  
    Do you think we enjoy to fight with you and Mavs every week by week without pause? Absolutely not therefore I really kindly hope your wish will be activated :smile:

it is very strange kind of random when among the hundred of options 3 of leaders bump up against each other practically every day nonstop!
    They changed the matchmaking to pit you against guilds in the same tier, same amount of players and similar score on the leaderboard.  So it looks like this will continue happening :lol:

From the patch notes

Matchmaking

Matchmaking is tuned to prioritize competitiveness and the same number of participants.

1. Matchmaking will prioritize finding you a match against an opponent who has a similar VP rating and has the same number of participants.
    2. If a guild with the same number of participants isn’t found in your tier, the search will be expanded to look for an opponent in 1 tier below/above.
    3. If the matchmaking still fails to find you an opponent, your guild will receive a match against an AI opponent.

Note: You can face the same opponent only once per war.

With the new system, we have also fixed the issue where the matchmaking took into account the guild tier at the time of the last registration for that battle.

[Deleted User]
  • only one time per war
    I know that, it does not change what said by me:D
    No weeks without these crazy fights whatever they changed in matchmaking 
    [Deleted User]WellyLuga
  • @27Ai kick out @xbamfx from top10
    so take your lucille and go hunting @xbamfx

updated 
    WellyLugaKarajoca
    Crocodile said:
    @27Ai kick out @xbamfx from top10
    so take your lucille and go hunting @xbamfx

updated 
    By the way, you can update my top score result as well. I've rised up it on whole 1 score (750 up to 751) :D
    [Deleted User]WellyLugaKarajoca
    Oops, you've already done it
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149

2 nouveaux de chez nous Galahad a déjà fait plus que ça.
    [Deleted User]
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    This is - be careful what you wish for... 

Whole community here complained before how top guilds play against "too weak" opponents, they change matchmaking in the way to fix that, now we don't like it again, too hard  :D 

Hard to reach balance in this game when comes to everything apparently haha

By the way, i am generally happy with latest changes in GW its definitely better, but i still don't like how Leaderboard is decided with VP instead of wins, while total VP is higher if you play across full 6 days then 4days x 10.

Of course well done to Red Machine who played that risky tactics in first two weeks and did matches with 8&6 players while still could be outnumbered - it is obviously paying off and it's masterpiece move of the season! 
    [Deleted User]Vastich
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,152

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

psychwolf[Deleted User]
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    Крокодил, добавь и меня в топ
    [Deleted User]
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    Крокодил, добавь и меня в топ
    You guys are insane, 7396 is a crazy score!!! Congrats from the Crew

[Deleted User]
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    New Scores from GK Crew:

Rumsbums 754 
    Bumstom 740
    Schich 675
    Shiva the beast 668

[Deleted User]
  • Daiiko said:

2 nouveaux de chez nous Galahad a déjà fait plus que ça.
    updated 
  • Billbam said:

updated зубило +2 :smile:
    and add Tirea from Dixon 
  • Крокодил, добавь и меня в топ
    ты уже был в топе, просто обновил твой результат и добавил остальных у кого 600 и выше
  • New Scores from GK Crew:

Rumsbums 754 
    Bumstom 740
    Schich 675
    Shiva the beast 668

Shiva already has 678 but another players update they score 
    and Rumsbums now new Top3 my cheers!

updated 
    paeaeaesch
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435

Let’s GO! Not final score for battle but final score for me 👊 
    [Deleted User]WellyLuga
  • xbamfx said:

sory Rumsbums 
    @xbamfx lucille was very thirsty  new top3 cheers!
    xbamfx
    edited August 2020
    Im coming for your head @Karajoca, Lucille is thirsty for your blood! 😆😆😆
    [Deleted User]
  • 10-10-8-6-6    ~  215 000
    10-10-10-10  ~ 205 000 
    8-8-8-8-8      ~ 219 000
    8-8-6-6-6-6  ~ 223 000

so we can see that 10×4 less  competitive strategy in GW, you still can hold in top 20 but you can't win whit that strategy

10-10-8-6-6 something middle you mostly can't win season but will be high in the top

and two best strategy 8x5 and 8x2+6x4 that champions choice

Burmeliinis
    xbamfx said:

👏
    But too bad you didn't score that against Red Machine  🙈 
    [Deleted User]xbamfx
    xbamfx said:
    Im coming for your head @Karajoca, Lucille is thirsty for your blood! 😆😆😆
    Maybe next season 😂✌️
    [Deleted User]
     3 months ago i was already speaking in multiple threads like from picture above about problem that @Crocodile is mentioning. 
    I got almost zero attention and approval and comments like "it's close enough", "this matters only guild on top", "it's not like that, playing with 10 is better"...

Also, i'll honestly say that i am not a best fan of this thread, because personal points should not matter, this is team game and i can't care less. I am on top only because easy map set allowed me to be - nothing special. 

But i am very glad this thread exists because it draws attention from everyone and finally you can "meet" top guild players and maybe have understanding for their problems.

VP calculation is one big problem in this GW format, and have to be adjusted in a way to make equal playing field 
    [Deleted User]
  • WellyLuga said:

New PB yesterday :smile:
    half an hour ago write my notes :smile:

Burmeliinis
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,055
    @Karajoca Yeah I don't think the majority of people posting here are playing solely for these scores. When you're on the tough missions and have a good day for your guild it's nice to recognise and celebrate that a little. I don't ever want to see a leaderboard in the game as you would see some people selfishly playing for it. 

The best side of the thread like you say is it provides a platform for some respectful yet competitive banter between the top guilds without it turning into a pissing contest :lol:
    Firekid
    I tried really hard to beat Red Machine, I have in the past. Trust me come next season I’m going hard against them! 
    [Deleted User]Billbam