Top Guns of the Season 4 GW

1234568

Comments

  • Vastich said:
    Crocodile said:
    Vastich said:
    Crocodile said:
    for now
    Mavericks play T8 and has 7 033 
    Wild Walking relax today
    Red Machine play T6 and has 5 644 second best score this war4 for T6
    Third score. 2 best scores were in the battle WW-RM few days ago
    I'm taking about this war4 not all season 
    Few days ago wasn't war4?)) I don't understand you
    бля двое русских не понимают друг друга по английски ахахаха 
    5 644 в этой войне сезона это второй результат, а первый был 5 677 против ВВ
  • s7eyeW8s7eyeW8 Member Posts: 12
    my pb

    [Deleted User]aquilaFuriousMoldovan
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 44
    Crocodile said:
    Vastich said:
    Crocodile said:
    Vastich said:
    Crocodile said:
    for now
    Mavericks play T8 and has 7 033 
    Wild Walking relax today
    Red Machine play T6 and has 5 644 second best score this war4 for T6
    Third score. 2 best scores were in the battle WW-RM few days ago
    I'm taking about this war4 not all season 
    Few days ago wasn't war4?)) I don't understand you
    бля двое русских не понимают друг друга по английски ахахаха 
    5 644 в этой войне сезона это второй результат, а первый был 5 677 против ВВ
    Да-да, тоже уже думал что пора на русский переходить:D
    Второй чисто для РМ, теперь понял тебя
    [Deleted User]
  • s7eyeW8 said:
    my pb

    updated 
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149


    Du nouveau pour moi ☝🏿😁
  • Daiiko said:


    Du nouveau pour moi ☝🏿😁
    updated 
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,152
    A war is a week of battles and there are 4 wars in every season.
    image
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited August 2020
    what do you think if we add a team top in the fifth season?

    it will be several tops in terms of the number of players in the team

    many guilds play Team 6  Team 8 Team 10 someone who don't wana play against Mav WW or RM plays Team 7 and Team 5
    so 100% will be top for results by Team6 Team8 and Team10

    what do you think about top for Team 7 and Team 5?

    for an example of how this top might look

    Team 10 Top Score

    8 684 - Wild Walking
    8 614 - ПогранЗастава
    8 604 - Dark Alliance
    8 560 - La Fenice
    8 400 - White Noise


    Team 8 Top Score
    .
    7 396 - Red Machine
    7 260 - Mavericks OG
    6 955 - Ветер Перемен
    6 461 - Moscow

    Team 6 Top Score

    5 690 - Wild Walking
    5 680 - Red Machine



    ShadowWalker
  • I plan to keep an eye on 20 guilds next season, which means I can know their exact count, but the number of players on the team may not be accurate.
    so with your help, posts in the topic or messages in a pm or what I find from various other sources, it may turn out to be interesting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited August 2020
    right now

    Red Machine play Team 6 has 5 680 points and 210 927 season points if they win, they play against Le Royaume

    Wild Walking has 7 998 points and they play Team 9 and if they win, season points will be 210 162

  • so Wild Walking right now need 511  points to win a season imposible for Team 9 right now
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,055
    edited August 2020
    Congratulations to Red Machine! Well deserved on the whole for taking such a risk fighting with 6-8 players from the start, we were left with a mountain to climb since we played with 10 players until week 3. The only way we could have won would be with 2 victories against you! 

    We will enjoy a week off before season 5 starts and then go again. Hopefully the folks at NG behind the scenes are paying attention to this as the scoring system is a little broken in my opinion, forcing people who are competitive to fight with 6-8 rather than with 10 like they want to.
    [Deleted User]Vastichmiori199373
  •  fourth season winner Red Machine! 
    мои поздравления
    Burmeliinis
  • WellyLuga said:
    Congratulations to Red Machine! Well deserved on the whole for taking such a risk fighting with 6-8 players from the start, we were left with a mountain to climb since we played with 10 players until week 3. The only way we could have won would be with 2 victories against you! 

    We will enjoy a week off before season 5 starts and then go again. Hopefully the folks at NG behind the scenes are paying attention to this as the scoring system is a little broken in my opinion, forcing people who are competitive to fight with 6-8 rather than with 10 like they want to.
    your tactics also was unusual twice Team9 twice Team 6 and once Team 10
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,055
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Congratulations to Red Machine! Well deserved on the whole for taking such a risk fighting with 6-8 players from the start, we were left with a mountain to climb since we played with 10 players until week 3. The only way we could have won would be with 2 victories against you! 

    We will enjoy a week off before season 5 starts and then go again. Hopefully the folks at NG behind the scenes are paying attention to this as the scoring system is a little broken in my opinion, forcing people who are competitive to fight with 6-8 rather than with 10 like they want to.
    your tactics also was unusual twice Team9 twice Team 6 and once Team 10
    We have players who don't wish to play at the weekend but were keen to face some tough teams which forced us into playing with 6 a couple times.
    [Deleted User]
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 44
    WellyLuga said:
    Congratulations to Red Machine! Well deserved on the whole for taking such a risk fighting with 6-8 players from the start, we were left with a mountain to climb since we played with 10 players until week 3. The only way we could have won would be with 2 victories against you! 

    We will enjoy a week off before season 5 starts and then go again. Hopefully the folks at NG behind the scenes are paying attention to this as the scoring system is a little broken in my opinion, forcing people who are competitive to fight with 6-8 rather than with 10 like they want to.
    Thank you!
    It is very difficult to fight against you (as well as Mavs), so we're proud of winning this season.Thenext one will be very difficult but interesting, I'm sure of it. 
    [Deleted User]WellyLuga
  • 150 players in top

    676 and 654 most popular score :) six times 
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83

    New Highscore from Rumsbums:


    [Deleted User]
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,977
    edited August 2020
    New top score for supergreens on last battle of the season 
    @Crocodile just want to thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this and keeping it updated etc. Been really great to see all the top scorers and all the banter this thread has created! 
    JayZWellyLuga[Deleted User]
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    Congrats to Red Machine for Global no1 !

    Congrats to both Wild Walking and Mavericks for another great season !

    I am proud of achievement of all 3 guilds, and being part of this exciting rivalry . Leaderboard sucks for me and i feel like i am cursed here  :D (finishing 2nd for 3 straight seasons) At least gives me motive to continue and come back stronger every time. 

    GW are nice team-bonding mode and i hope to see it getting even better in future, and i see few more guilds rising up and getting stronger which is awesome!

     I"ll just say, WIld Walking will forfeit from this ridiculous VP chase and won't switch to play all days when we are not able to. We also care for Challenge scores, and playing all days GW + Need to complete all hard sectors every time, is "nice" way to burn out and quit the game in short-term.
    For me, only win matters, and i am proud and confident that we can give hardest possible time to any guild who face us!

    See you next season !  :)
    Vastichs7eyeW8[Deleted User]xbamfx

  • New Highscore from Rumsbums:


    updated 
  • Firekid said:
    New top score for supergreens on last battle of the season 
    @Crocodile just want to thank you for all the hard work you’ve put into this and keeping it updated etc. Been really great to see all the top scorers and all the banter this thread has created! 
    thank you
    updated 
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Karajoca said:
    Congrats to Red Machine for Global no1 !

    Congrats to both Wild Walking and Mavericks for another great season !

    I am proud of achievement of all 3 guilds, and being part of this exciting rivalry . Leaderboard sucks for me and i feel like i am cursed here  :D (finishing 2nd for 3 straight seasons) At least gives me motive to continue and come back stronger every time. 

    GW are nice team-bonding mode and i hope to see it getting even better in future, and i see few more guilds rising up and getting stronger which is awesome!

     I"ll just say, WIld Walking will forfeit from this ridiculous VP chase and won't switch to play all days when we are not able to. We also care for Challenge scores, and playing all days GW + Need to complete all hard sectors every time, is "nice" way to burn out and quit the game in short-term.
    For me, only win matters, and i am proud and confident that we can give hardest possible time to any guild who face us!

    See you next season !  :)
    I must say I definitely agree with your opinion here, it is a mf GRIND lol I don’t think NG understand the level of coordination and time that is required to be competitive in all facets of the game. However they should be tracking screen time so wth they know! Lol good luck in future wars, I think I may take a more laid back approach this next season. 
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    Here another big Score from Shiva the beast, it was in a previous war of Season 4:


    [Deleted User]
  • Here another big Score from Shiva the beast, it was in a previous war of Season 4:


    updated
  • RohlikzauchemRohlikzauchem Member Posts: 57

    [Deleted User]

  • updated
    and if you write final score for 618 - Pitchforkman im update his score
  • 27Ai27Ai Member Posts: 7
    Поздравляю с заслуженной победой Red Machine!
    Мы заняли пятое место и рады этому достижению. Постараемся в дальнейшем удержать эту позицию.
    Удачи вам в борьбе за первое место в следующем сезоне!
    [Deleted User]Vastich
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    for the history of season 4 GW









    xbamfx
  • HomieHomie Member Posts: 4
    new high score, unfortunately lost the battle though. Congrats GK crew
    [Deleted User]
Sign In or Register to comment.