Should fast walkers be changed again

No need to comment here, if you want to comment take do so in the  Fast Wakers2? thread.

Should fast walkers be changed again 106 votes

Yes, they are unbalanced and ruin the game
52% 56 votes
Yes, Put them back to how they were before
14% 15 votes
Yes, Just remove them completely
17% 19 votes
No, they are ok as they are and add them to more missions
5% 6 votes
No, but keep them only to this mapset
9% 10 votes

Comments

• NovellNovell Member Posts: 143
    Not sure why they let you bleed. Spiked walkers is logical. They have spikes and you get injured and you bleed, like Rick in season 7 or 8.
    I can't see the meaning why fast walkers also let you bleed. That is not plausible!

Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    Thüringercotodosoxbamfx
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,529
    I've voted for the wrong one, I probably should have clicked the top option. In any case I thought they were fine the way they were before, annoying but fine. I think they should be reverted to the way they were before but keep the 3 spaces instead of 4. The bullet dodge/dodge wasn't too bad now that bruisers and assaults had guaranteed charge crits, the most frustrating side of them to me after the movement was that they could completely dodge a bruiser/charge guaranteed stun.
    xbamfx
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 341
    While new and balanced changes are welcomed, fast walkers are not. The cynic in me says NG designed a game mechanic explicitly to increase gold heal spend. Fast walkers break the game's fairly well established mechanics, don't make the map sets more interesting and generally suck the fun out of the game.
    This will be my lowest scoring challenge in a long while. I'll take whatever I get and leave the healing to take as long as it takes.
    Hopefully it'll be a more interesting challenge next week.
    cotodosoRiotZappaSuperheroxbamfx
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
    Also worth noticing that the "to ease the grind" explanation for the recent lvl reduction in Master Missions is a total bs.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    RiotZappaxbamfx
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    I didn't even finish using up my round passes and I've already quit the challenge.

This has never happened to me before. Not when I've travelled. Not when my cat died. Not when i couldn't go to work i was so distracted with worry about my family back inside nyc in March when the city was raging to a stand still with corona.
    psychwolfDanski_46RiotZappaxbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,611
    I’m still enjoying it, upto MM49 all the maps apart from pile of fire need a degree of tactical awareness/skill. Ah well each to their own. 
    MaD VapoRxbamfx
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142

Hmmm, let the fast walkers loose in NG headquarters.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

Danski_46RiotZappaxbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,611
    @Fluxxx I hope you’ve found the poll informative, care to have any final thoughts on fast walkers? 
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,315
    Im Sorry I flat out hate the skinny walkers. I don’t care what they were and how they were changed, they flat out suck. 
    Danski_46Paste
  • evilpig11evilpig11 Member Posts: 1
    Hate them 
    xbamfx