Guild War Warrior seeking home

MeatlegMeatleg Member Posts: 35
I really only play this for Guild Wars. 

I’m looking for a guild where players don’t attack A line and B line. My last two wars I made over 460 each time. 
I’m really not that interested in challenges but I still get about 1,000 to 1,300 each week. 
Thanks
Alpha98789ads888

Comments

• lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 82
    @Meatleg I just left Retibuition for Wild walking 4 if you are interested in any of these two guilds let me know very good people at Retibuition and very organized people at Wild walking family they have multiple guilds?
    Send you a direct message 
    edited August 18
  • _Lily__Lily_ Member Posts: 610
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Hey! Our main guild, Morbid Sinners, would be a good fit for you. We all play GW, have a strategy chat on LINE , and our challenge minimum is 1100 stars (but 1k will be fine).
    If you feel like joining us, just apply ingame - or message me if you want to know more.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • Avez_23Avez_23 Member Posts: 638
    Hi Meatleg.  I just sent you a PM.
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 519
    @Meatleg

We need strong warriors.
    Click here to join TWD guild! 😎
    http://cutt.ly/TWD-guild
    Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
  • Alpha98789Alpha98789 Member Posts: 136
    Hey @Meatleg just sent you a DM
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Mavericksguild.com 
  • wonderwomanwonderwoman Member Posts: 204
    Come join WonderwomanInc!   We don’t lose
  • txcowboytxcowboy Member Posts: 41
    If you have not found a guild yet, we have a (Green) guild family with three tiers allowing you to get in where you fit in and have room to grow. We are active in challenges and GW. The Greens PM me back or @ads888 or @Fingerfood

We also have a healthy line chat where we share info and have chat room for silly stuff too. You would probably fit right into our middle tier!
    ads888
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 404
    To join
    click the link below

http://mavericksguild.com/

•Many guilds die in this game. We're still here because we won't accept defeat. We won't fail. Come join us! Let's continue to build together! Not one player is more important then the other. Only thing you'll regret is the fact you didn't do it sooner.

Interested in joining?

Line ID: JordanIsaihaPiccolo

Email: [email protected]

search our groups using #mavs on NML