What's with the majority of male heroes??? Why are we getting rapey Shane???

For a game based on a show that prides itself on diversity, why do we have so many more male heroes? And now Shane, who attempted sexual assault in the show?
Carol, Michonne, Judith, and Rosita are some of the longest standing survivors in TWD, why are we not getting them or alts for some of them? It is very frustrating to me and I know I'm not alone with this.
If you wanted to stick with the Origins theme, why not add Andrea, or Beth?

Marie__GagauptoolateVovNerfZone187TCBRITOJordanYukiLoneWanderer360CaptainslayerRiotZappaATLAS-ZThunderstormChingiscaPasteAngelspit

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    Just a correction - we already have Carol, Michonne and Rosita in the game.  

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

TCBRITOCarl_s_HatThunderstorm
  • SJAssassinSJAssassin Member Posts: 5
    Tdawg seemed like zero thought involved with punish as leader trait.  Tyreese woulda been a better bruiser for sure.  But the glaring truth is wheres Judith? Warrior shooter combo charged attack, lil asskicker leader trait? Instead the rapist, crappy, so called best friend. JMO
    MaximumSlayage
  • MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 19
    xbamfx said:
    Shane has been a requested character since the first year this game came out, I wouldn’t worry Im sure those other characters are coming soon. Also keep in mind the hero you request must actually want to have their likeness in the game as well. 
    Be that as it may, there is stil a lot more male heroes than women, and some of the ones I mentioned already have their likeness in the game, so we could just get alt heroes for them.
    zeeblack said:
    Just a correction - we already have Carol, Michonne and Rosita in the game.  
    which is why I said alt heroes. We have alts for 4 male and one female hero as is
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 89

ShadowWalkers7eyeW8LoneWanderer360Pic
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 181
    Its some time ago, since I watched the tv show, but when did Shane raped someone?
    He tried to rape Lori at the CDC in Season 1
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 664

No surprise there, NML algorithms rape everyone. 🤔

ShadowWalkerRiotZappaAimless1016Drhoo
    Agreed about the strong male lead.  Not on board with rick though.  After watching him just cry for 2 seasons after glen and Abe's heads were rearranged, meh.  But i like negans characters progression. Rick in trailor with negan holding the bat just teary staring at the floor.  Smh
    ShadowWalker
  • dungeonmaster201dungeonmaster201 Member Posts: 114
    Female characters in this game.
    rosita, Carol, Michone, Maggie, Hilton Maggie, Sasha, Alpha, Tara, that’s a fine group of females so far, and I’ll admit I sort of forgot who Tdog was. If he’s the one I think he is the one that came back for AN episode just to be killed off. That’s kind of terrible but other than Andrea who can you remember female wise without looking them up?
  • ZombiefishZombiefish Member Posts: 89
    Judith,Andrea and Jadus should all have characters in the game .Hopefully developers will incorporate them into the game in the near future 
    MaximumSlayage
    Assault carol, like when she took down terminus
    MaximumSlayagevabuda1Deathwish19
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 84
    Agreed about the strong male lead.  Not on board with rick though.  After watching him just cry for 2 seasons after glen and Abe's heads were rearranged, meh.  But i like negans characters progression. Rick in trailor with negan holding the bat just teary staring at the floor.  Smh
    Yes pre season 7 Rick, I should’ve clarified lol. Once they nerfed him, it killed his character. 
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 181

Thx, now I remember.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
    This has more to do with licenses and character relevance in the show than sexism.

The show is a mess now and no new characters actually matter... Also one of the reasons why we have alternates.

The Princess will come soon I guess.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    xbamfx
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 34
    Ah yes, and diversity means: Less white men according to OP.

Go figure. 
    xbamfxLoneWanderer360Cronus
  • ChingiscaChingisca Member Posts: 58
    Yes. Add Beth and Andrea 
    xbamfx
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 521
    Give us Martinez from Woodbury and his trusty MP5K!!!! And Shumpert with a Longbow!!!!!!
    Jankel
    edited August 23
    Also no Beth please, she's in no way a hero. But so is Eugene, he's the coward in the show yet he's a "Hero" in the game lol. Won't be unlocking him :)
    xbamfx
    Firekid said:
    @SparrowMerv eugune is no coward, just like the game he grows into himself as the seasons progress. 
    You’ll only be hurting yourself if you don’t unlock him at some point. 
    Yeah i get he has more character now, but he's still a weakling. Also i still don't think he will be any useful anyway. I'll probably be unlocking him at endgame, saves me a lot of XP.
    TCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,611
    @SparrowMerv unlock him when you have enough tokens to get him legendary and enough to reroll all 4 of his traits. 
    ATLAS-ZTCBRITOPaste