How do you surpass Level 35

Hello,

In Guild Wars/Distance, I see levels going all the way up to the 40's and I see some people in the forum stating they get over 1500 stars without any issues in the weekly challenges.  I am currently max level with max equipment with legendary badges equipped to my team and the best I could do is level 34 matches (If I am lucky)  How do you guys do the higher levels?  
wms

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,121
    Are you heroes all max level 27? and do you use melee, specifically stabby rick, huntsman daryl, michonne, RGG, Eugene etc?

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• kpcloudkpcloud Member Posts: 3
    nah i use a lot of hunters and assault.  Would you kindly be able to advise what team you use and how you use it? also, how far can one actually go ?
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    YouTube.com 
    ShadowWalkerT_12crambert_nec
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,121
    Best primer in the game

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium/p1

Then go to Jay Z's you tube channel and see who it is done at high levels.  Also many many YT channels with great content.  
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

zombieornottobeT_12
  • kpcloudkpcloud Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 114
    Read up on the link above and trust what you read. It will take a little time and it may seem worse before it gets better but it works. It added 400 stars to my weekly total. As for combinations of heroes, it's all on the link with badges, rerolling traits, weapon/armor choices. 
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    I consider myself a low-level end gamer, usually 1800+ stars on challenge, and I don’t push too hard as I don’t have much free time. I used to play all ranged, like you. But then reading the info on the forum, especially @JayZ’s awesome guide, watching vids on YouTube, I learned how to play melee. It took my game to a whole other level, I was struggling around the same point you are beforehand. I’d never gotten close to completing the distance, now I find it easy. Not only that, I found melee a lot more fun and gave rise to more interesting strategies. So it increased my enjoyment of the game as well as my scoring. It’s definitely worth the time you will invest in learning. Go for it, and good luck!!
    zombieornottobeT_12