Guild Wars - Could you change the day's?

Is it possible to change the day's for Guild War's they should be on Monday and Tuesday with 36 attacks per battle (only one battle) cuz it's too hard for some of the players to play GW and Challenge. It's the same like you did with the Distance.
Thank you!
TCBRITOToonyDiElElzombieornottobecyclon98Herberge

Comments

• Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 104
    20 axes i woiuld prefer
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 981
    Horrible idea...it was on a mon/tues in the past and it made it almost impossible for guild families to make all the moves necessary due to players being locked into GW
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Danski_46TCBRITObrucewayne007
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524
    edited August 29
    I think anyone who asks for more attacks per battle isn't doing the tough maps where it's very possible to end with heavy injury :lol: 

I would like to see the days changed though. I know it's not a majority opinion but I preferred it when it was fixed to 4 days with 10 players as the max. I'm just not a fan of this 6 day long war where you are hamstrung into playing all 6 if you wish to remain competitive on the leaderboard. God forbid you take the weekend off.
    brucewayne007Pic
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    36 attacks I’d have a heart attack. I’m already sweating bullets enough with 18 haha

but the days were trialled as @Billbam said, and it was nightmare for guilds to move between teams. 
    18 attacks is the perfect amount when you are playing tough missions. You need to take into account that the people who play high level are getting very beat up and in the Red. So injury time needs to be thought of. 

TCBRITO
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    @WellyLuga
    I like that idea of 4 days. 
    It’s very hard playing challenge and GW weekends as is. Especially maintaining your challenge numbers. 

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524
    @WellyLuga
    I like that idea of 4 days. 
    It’s very hard playing challenge and GW weekends as is. Especially maintaining your challenge numbers. 

Yeah I've been trying to keep my gold spends on heals to zero. Basically means that the days I have GW I get 0* :neutral:
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 69
    TheKing said:
    Is it possible to change the day's for Guild War's they should be on Monday and Tuesday with 36 attacks per battle (only one battle) cuz it's too hard for some of the players to play GW and Challenge. It's the same like you did with the Distance.
    Thank you!
    Every time somebody puts an idea forward they’re pounced upon by the same 3/4 people every time.

It’s like Mumsnet on here.
    3vilrinePicRealClareB
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142

Without pushing the disagree button, I would disagree to have 36 attacks on Monday and Tuesday only.

GW are basically more time consuming than the remaining formats as you have to coordinate with the other players also for maximizing your scores. Nothing comes to my mind what should be the ideal solution. Till that time, lets keep playing.  

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild