Class bonus. After the wildfire.

@Fluxxx. Charged shooters for after the wildfire ??? Really!!!. About as useful as a chocolate fire guard IMO. Can we not change to a class bonus more useful for this set or am I missing something??
zombieornottobeDanski_46ShadowWalkerDiElElFirekidRiotZappa

Comments

  • Holmsey3Holmsey3 Member Posts: 25
    I'm already struggling to get motivated for the game and now this lol. Another week off for me
  • Holmsey3Holmsey3 Member Posts: 25
    True @JayZ
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 201
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 147
    JayZ said:
    To be fair @Holmsey3, Shooters kind of suck in general...

    When you're right... YOU'RE RIGHT !!!
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 267
    Absolutely useless class bonus for the 2nd week in a row. I'm thinking this week's shooter bonus is equivalent to receiving Training Gear, Bulletproof, and Sniper Harness armor out of a crate. Give us Warriors, or nothing at all this week. Nobody uses shooters vs. burning fatties.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 225
    Firekid, I loved my no threat shooters on Boom Barrel. Might use them on Secret Factory. May experiment more with Rick & hunting bow this week. 
    GovernatorJayBone
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    It all depends on what level you are playing and how far you want to progress in any mission. For top tier players, shooters are just not good enough. But for low-tier to mid-tier players like me, I use Tara a lot. Her healing LT and the high damage are 2 reasons why I don't need hours in sick bay.  

    Because of my mid-tier survivors, I will take a charged shooter week than none any time.
    ghost_pepperbrucewayne007Deathwish19Governator
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    I want to see someone using Merle this comming week at mm 44 just to show how badass they are running with an inferrior hero in their leader slot.
    Danski_46RWSThunderstorm
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    Could be worse... Burning Fast Walkers. :sunglasses:
    ShadowWalkerThunderstorm
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 123
    Shooters work pretty ok up to 2k stars in challenge, thats where i end every week. So i am fine with chsrged shooters. My 4pink shooter hits for 100k with rick in lead, but i agree that melee is superior and its a shame that shane didnt change that misbalance.
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 201
    ladre5 said:
    Shooters work pretty ok up to 2k stars in challenge, thats where i end every week. So i am fine with chsrged shooters. My 4pink shooter hits for 100k with rick in lead, but i agree that melee is superior and its a shame that shane didnt change that misbalance.

    It is also a shame that shooter rick's LT got reworked and still no one uses him. I actually like the idea of powering up to 5. But Shooters overall are just bad compared to melee teams.
    Captainslayer
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    3vilrine said:
    ladre5 said:
    Shooters work pretty ok up to 2k stars in challenge, thats where i end every week. So i am fine with chsrged shooters. My 4pink shooter hits for 100k with rick in lead, but i agree that melee is superior and its a shame that shane didnt change that misbalance.

    It is also a shame that shooter rick's LT got reworked and still no one uses him. I actually like the idea of powering up to 5. But Shooters overall are just bad compared to melee teams.
    Rick's LT would be cool if any kill from any survivor powered up all of your survivors. As-is, it takes too much to get going. Maybe I'll play with him this week, but he's still not my preferred option...
    3vilrineShadowWalkerTCBRITOghost_pepper
  • crowblackdream86crowblackdream86 Member Posts: 21
    JayZ said:
    Rick's LT would be cool if any kill from any survivor powered up all of your survivors. As-is, it takes too much to get going. Maybe I'll play with him this week, but he's still not my preferred option...
    Oh man, that'd be so powerful at the earlier levels when you unlock Assault. 
Sign In or Register to comment.