Ad engine broken since 24 hours

ElJakkerElJakker Member Posts: 7
Hi there,

My ad engine/cinema broke down about 24 hours ago and I'm not getting any option to get phones/gold/fuel no more.

Is there any way this can be fixed? Thx a bunch!

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,783
    @ElJakker

try resetting your ad id.

Reset your Android advertising ID

Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.

Step 2: Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services.

Step 3: Tap on "reset advertising ID" on the new page. The page lists the current advertising ID on the same page.

Step 4: Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed. Once you reset the advertising ID, a new ID is displayed immediately on the same page. Since a new ID is assigned now, advertisers cannot link past actions anymore to the device if only the advertising ID was used for that.
    To reset your Advertising Identifier on iOS or iPadOS, go to Settings > Privacy, tap Advertising, and then tap Reset Advertising Identifier. 
  • ElJakkerElJakker Member Posts: 7
    Hey Zbot :)

Thanks a bunch, but I'm playing this game on my laptop and not on Android and don't see the Google settings - Ads menu under services anywhere.

I can only open settings and see 'targeted ads' and it's on. I put it off and on again but nothing changed.

How do I fix this on my windows 10 laptop?
    @ElJakker you may be out of luck as the game is only available on iOS and Android.
    edited September 1
    How is that possible? I'm playing it on my Windoms MSI gaming laptop after downloading it from Google Playstore. And that's for about 7-8 months now if I'm not mistaken.

I'm quite curious as to how you come to the conclusion it's only available for IOS and Android :smile:

Will the game be available on other platforms?
    The Walking Dead: No Man's Land is only available on iOS and Android. 

While we might work on a build for other platforms, we can't give you an exact date on when this might see the light of day. 
    Last Updated: 337d • Permalink
    Source:
    I'm not asking if it will be available on other platforms Zbot. I'm telling you it is through Google Playstore and that I'm playing it for many months already on my Windows Laptop.

How come u have missed that or do we have some kind of misunderstanding I'm not aware of?