BUG. With the replenishment of the rest of the implemented attacks.

2»

Comments

• SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2020
    If @Fluxxx can not change score for DarkAliance i think DarkAliance mast skip one day.  and the skull will be awarded NG.  this will be true in relation to other top guilds, we could play seven players in battles a couple of seasons ago (there would be 47 battles instead of 40), but we did not do it
  • @Fluxxx says that maybe this fix after war end so if we skip one fight and this 13k+ vp will go away would be this fair for us? 
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,961
    edited September 2020
    If @Fluxxx can not change score for DarkAliance i think DarkAliance mast skip one day.  and the skull will be awarded NG.  this will be true in relation to other top guilds, we could play seven players in battles a couple of seasons ago (there would be 47 battles instead of 40), but we did not do it
    It's a tricky one as from what I understand they haven't actually played an extra battle have they? It's just that one of their scores from last week was added onto this week as well, if that is correct?

You would be expecting a guild to miss out on a battle's worth of resources when they were awarded nothing but VP for it? If they truly have been able to play an extra battle then yes, I would agree with you.
  • WellyLuga said:
     is correct?

yes, that double from last fight war1
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,961
    edited September 2020
    Then I wouldn't expect 10 people to miss out on 1500-2000 VP because of a bug from NG servers just because of a Leaderboard which is ultimately absolutely meaningless :flushed:
  • for now we just keep in mind that we have 13 143 vp that shouldn't and will see how NG will fixing this
    SPC
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,434
    I think NG has it well in hand bud, besides it’s probably best if you just ensure all is running well on your end. Don’t want some vacation time coming up like 2 years ago....... 😉 
    Nova_TWDSektorPrizWellyLuga
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    xbamfx said:
    I think NG has it well in hand bud, besides it’s probably best if you just ensure all is running well on your end. Don’t want some vacation time coming up like 2 years ago....... 😉 
    if there were any problems on our side, then I think NG would send us on an eternal vacation, as it did with the players of one famous guild this week ))

Bogus leaderboard.....where have I seen this before I wonder 🤔
    TCBRITO
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 40
    Their table their rules *LOL*
  • MarusyaMarusya Member Posts: 5
    During the battle, the participant in the war has just cosmic prices for the treatment of heroes 😰
    Tired of bugs 😖😖
    [Deleted User]miori199373
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 364
    Oh, that's just Covid, two week self-isolation. 
    Stay safe out there!  
    👋
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,081
    Marusya said:
    During the battle, the participant in the war has just cosmic prices for the treatment of heroes 😰
    Tired of bugs 😖😖
    Interesting, this bug should have been fixed already in one of the previous updates. I've sent you a PM.
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    Seems like this bug is not fixed yet when i look at the courrent leaderboard?

[Deleted User]TCBRITOMarusyamiori199373
  • yes it is 
    same bug, still no fix 
    Seems like this bug is not fixed yet when i look at the courrent leaderboard?

Seeing stuff like this is how you know this game is fake af and has been for a real long time 😆💯
    TCBRITOmiori199373