Do not accept dangalel to your Guild

We recently upped our guild minimum to 700 stars.   They had been around a good while.   Elder status.   Said nothing about it,  but demoted and kicked everyone out of the guild,  then left
Danski_46Governatorhunter_xATLAS-Z

Comments

• CarlseyeCarlseye Member Posts: 61
    I understand where you are coming from Lone.  I was not the leader, but I was also ok with people becoming Elders after a certain amount of time.  Kind of like recognition for your contributions to the guild over time. 

Where I do think this game could change, is doing it like Our World.  Where you end up having multiple ranks, and a lower rank can not kick out a higher rank.  Leader, co, elder, officer, and member I think. 
    T_12
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    Just curious, what made him do such a despicable act? Normal players will not do such thing unless he was triggered or naturally crazy. Also, what council level is he?
    ZetteT_12
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,548
    @Danski_46 we should totally add this guy! 
    Danski_46
    Just curious, what made him do such a despicable act? Normal players will not do such thing unless he was triggered or naturally crazy. Also, what council level is he?

I don't have an answer.   We're very relaxed.   He was hitting the goal weekly.   He was friendly when he chatted which was rarely.   He was an elder.   I think he was just a nut

ZetteDeathwish19
  • ThüringerThüringer Member Posts: 20
    Danski_46 said:
    NG should just make it so only the leader can kick, elders can accept new players etc. @Fluxxx

Also, if the leader decides to quit or went AWOL for more than a year,

1. the Elder with the highest all-time GW VP or stars, will take over automatically  OR
    2. if there's not a single Elder in the guild, then the Member with the highest all-time GW VP or stars, will take over automatically.
    I like this idea! But in my opinion the period to be absent, before the leader / one of the elder changed, should be a little bit shorter, mabey three or six months?

Btw. only a question: what means "dangalel" in the topic of this thread exactly?
    ZetteDanski_46MrLuckyDeathwish19
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    Maybe set it up that leader can boot at any time, but Elders can propose a boot and a majority vote from the elders can trigger the boot as well. Maybe a 24-48 hour vote period. Those who play fantasy football know this as a majority rule to veto trade proposals. Just a thought...
    ZetteNanajjaT_12
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 410
    Maybe set it up that leader can boot at any time, but Elders can propose a boot and a majority vote from the elders can trigger the boot as well. Maybe a 24-48 hour vote period. Those who play fantasy football know this as a majority rule to veto trade proposals. Just a thought...
    Exactly! Love this idea! When my situation happened, I was telling my team that a similar type of vote should be able to override someone being locked in a battle too! 
    GovernatorT_12
  • hunter_xhunter_x Member Posts: 287
    what a traitor
    m4s
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 126
    Danski_46 said:
    NG should just make it so only the leader can kick, elders can accept new players etc. @Fluxxx
    We need a Co-Leader roll.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    Danski_46CaptainslayerMrLuckyT_12
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    Don't promote anyone into Elder status that you don't trust completely

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    LoneWanderer360MrLucky
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    Also I highly recommend everyone is on some type of external messenger so you can get your players back if this happens

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Danski_46
    Yes.   Thankfully the majority of our team was on telegram.   Plus he couldn't kick those of us that were registered for GW that day
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 201
    Carlseye said:
    Yes.   Thankfully the majority of our team was on telegram.
    We use Pony Express. What is this new fangled thing telegram? Is it faster?

Firekid
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    I’ve asked my guild mates if they’ve heard of telegram, just waiting for the pigeons to come back. 
    Shezza10T_12NerfZone187
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 29
    I could not agree more about the elder staties I sure wish it could be different and having a general maybe even a lieutenant status would be kinda cool I became leader of  my guild a month ago and when the previous leader left she made everybody an elder and now pretty much want to do their own thing now it's only been a month and I feel pretty defeated right now I thought I was a  pretty motivating encouraging leader but they all just want to do their own thing because their elders I'm just sad and at a loss with this elder status
    T_12
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 109
    First I’ve heard this you can’t be kicked if in a guild wars battle (fortunately it’s never been an issue). Why in heck is that a thing? I can see not allowing the player to quit themselves, but elders should always be able to apply the boot, even if it means losing a war.

Governatorghost_pepper
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 185
    First I’ve heard this you can’t be kicked if in a guild wars battle (fortunately it’s never been an issue). Why in heck is that a thing? I can see not allowing the player to quit themselves, but elders should always be able to apply the boot, even if it means losing a war.

It’s been like this for ages mate. 
    So nothing new at all. 
    But I agree with you, a player should be allowed to be booted. 
    vshield50relb67