Server problem this morning

2»

Comments

• inspectorinspector Member Posts: 18
    @Fluxxx nothing happened 40 Points missing @ the total GW score 
    @Fluxxx just a waste of time to post in here - thx for your help @ my topic.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/44736/wrong-score-again-gw-today#latest
    It was 1 hour ago - so nothing is fixxxed
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 915
    @inspector As I've said, the missing points will NOT return to your individual score, only your total team score will return to normal.
    @Fluxxx

We will see and I hope our problem is "fixed" - I feel heard and that's all atm - nevermind don't worry.....
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 213
    Thanks @Fluxxx everything ok here, after a new play the missing scores have been restored
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 102
    Issues with play on guild war. Had issues last round where it kicked out & wouldn’t reload to your original play. 
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,064
    Anyone see an issue where a guildie who played yesterday can't join any of the remaining battles for the week? Could that be related to this issue?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,064
    Anyone see an issue where a guildie who played yesterday can't join any of the remaining battles for the week? Could that be related to this issue?

Update: Turned out to be user error. The guildie figured out what he was doing wrong in signing up. :confounded:
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 593
    Any guild having issues again? We have missions done but not showing as cleared.

Individual screen shows attacks deducted but team screen shows attacks is not used.
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 198
    Same here @Steeboon one  of our players clearing the last mission in a sector and not showing as being done.

Sword gone, mission remaining.
    miori199373
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 593
    Forgot to tag @Fluxxx
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 32
    @Fluxxx. Now the player of our guild has passed 4F 5, spent a first aid kit and a grenade, all the heroes are in the hospital for 2 hours 30 minutes, the mission is won. It happened an hour ago, but this mission has not yet been closed. We cannot continue the fight because of this sector. We need to go to the lower sectors, but now we cannot do it.      What to do? Don't we play today? 
    miori199373
  • JekyllJekyll Member Posts: 10
    Used an attack on a field, completed it, game went into maintenance mode, it showed as incomplete and I had 18 attacks so I rebooted game 4 times over 35mins and it still showing incomplete so I did the field again completed it and it cost 2 attacks 😠
  • miori199373miori199373 Member Posts: 19
    Good afternoon.
      Again the war and a bunch of problems.
      The player has closed two missions, they are not displayed as closed, and the attacks are gone.
      He already went to the third, but still shows that he is closing the first mission (the game was overloaded), please take action as soon as possible
      These missions are closed as a result. 
  • AlexKomAlexKom Member Posts: 32
    Today everyone needs to count the victory and give very good gifts from NextGames.  Otherwise, players will stop playing this mode, and maybe even the game itself. )
    miori199373Jekyll
    edited September 25
    Type your comment
    @Fluxxx
    Обратите внимание, что с поддержкой невозможно связаться в игре сегодня. 

• Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 198
    Hours pass since reporting these issues.

No repsonse here, no response from @Fluxxx, no response from support...

Talk about an absentee landlord.
    miori199373TCBRITO
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 177
    edited September 25
    Hours pass since reporting these issues.

No repsonse here, no response from @Fluxxx, no response from support...

Talk about an absentee landlord.

Weekend has started in Finland. You can wait until Monday for a response. :tongue:
    miori199373
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 915
    The server issues were caused by updates that Microsoft ran on some services. As with the previous time this happened, the total scores of the guilds should have corrected themselves, but individual scores don't. The missions should also catch-up to completed, but if you end up completing the same mission more than once due to this, please do contact support. 
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 484
    I have a war today and I haven't been able to get in. I just get an error that says, "Loading guilds."