Back to back GW weeks is killing the Game

xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,310
Title says it all! 
Nova_TWDRickMSATCBRITOCrocodileShadowWalkerTroublemakerGothgulkinkoDanski_46PalliSektorPrizPasteDeadkiller3vilrineJordanYukiMaximumSlayage

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,310
    @PigBenis I can deal with it in moderation 😆😆😆
    @Billbam you know I love GW but man it’s too taxing, resources low af too 😩😢
    SektorPriz
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,577
    @xbamfx red gas is killing the game!!!

but I disagree I’ve actually played more in the past two weeks then probably two months. Also broke 660 for first time 
    ShadowWalkerxbamfxDanski_46
    Drunken said:
    @xbamfx red gas is killing the game!!!

but I disagree I’ve actually played more in the past two weeks then probably two months. Also broke 660 for first time 
    Yea bro if you have the time to do that and still push 2500 plus on a challenge that’s cool, I just feel the time invested is very hard to manage with GW and challenge simultaneously. Yes I could choose to focus on 1 or the other as I know that would be an easy reply for someone to say. I love my guild though and don’t want to let them down by not keeping up my pace. Just my opinion on it, i really want to see what others have to say about it. 
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    The break at the end is nice. 
    I love GW but I don’t love it back to back. 
    1 week between and then 3 weeks at the end doesn’t water down the product too much. Gives you enough to enjoy and play at a good standard and then give you a 3 week break to visit other teams etc. 
    Back to back weeks is what I find difficult. 
    xbamfxkinkoPaste
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 91

No one in my guild wants Back to back GW. We can't understand why NG changed the format.

xbamfxDanski_46
  • TheLastOfUsTheLastOfUs Member Posts: 70
    edited September 2
    I dont mind back to back Guild Wars but wish they would separate from Challenge when it comes to injured toons, in a similar way to how distance works.

So if injured in GW for 2 hours, least you could still use those toons on challenge and vice versa. Otherwise is becoming a gold fest, as everything is unplayable for 2-3 hours at a time. 

CrocodileDanski_46
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 128
    Treatment in GW should be separated from the Challenge and additionally shortened the minimum by 50%

Danski_46TCBRITOghost_pepper
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    edited September 2
    Last season was good and balanced, now various bugs started and there is no balance, rollback for NG
    xbamfx
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524
    I don't think it would be as bad if it was still fixed at 4 days. As it stands there is a huge advantage to playing all 6 battles if you wish to be competitive on the leaderboard. In Wild Walking we just refuse to do this, so we will fight across 4-5 days and will enjoy 2-3 days off between the two wars. 

To anyone fighting 6 days on, 1 day off, 6 days on... enjoy your burnout :lol:
    xbamfx
    two or three days off is nothing.  week at least.  because it is very annoying in terms of money and time spent
    RiotZappaxbamfx
    Maybe people will have to play without depending on tools from time to time... :trollface:

ShadowWalkerxbamfx
  • DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 102
    many Not thrilled with back to back guild wars. It’s hard for those of us that it’s not all about the game. Many of my players work 2 jobs or have children & a job so don’t have the time to constantly play the game. It looks like you are really pushing players to spend more money to play and losing quality players in the push. 
    RiotZappaTroublemakerDanski_46xbamfx
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    Anything preventing players from competing as they would like to is going to be complained about. I liked not having to wait to get more rp. That was it. I'm just not as competitive as everyone else.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,596
    I mean I get the complaints and understand the issues but in my head I see it as 4 wars over 8 weeks and that seems ok to me. Honestly I wouldn’t mind if they change it or keep it the same. 
    I thought about challenge and GW alternating weeks but with round passes it’s just mayhem and I’m pretty sure NG cannot carry the Round Pass over to opposite weeks. My thought process was a 50/50 split keeps everyone happy and is fair to all players but alas it’s only a pipe dream 😥. 
    Troublemaker
  • PalliPalli Member Posts: 14
    Two weeks break now, pls 
    CrocodileRiotZappa
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 671
    Palli said:
    Two weeks break now, pls 
    nope, only one :(
    the last standing knight of low lvl
    a week between wars, and at least two weeks between seasons.  the format that was last season was not so harsh, the players had time to stock up on grenades and first aid kits
    xbamfx
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 32
    And to collect some new portion of nervous..  
    Vastich said:
    And to collect some new portion of nervous..  
    yes, that too )
    a week between wars, and at least two weeks between seasons.  the format that was last season was not so harsh, the players had time to stock up on grenades and first aid kits
    It will be felt more this season because there was only a 1 week break. For next season there will have been a 3 week wait until Season 6 starts where we can stock up on tools. 

Less tools available for GW would not necessarily be a bad thing IMO. 
    ShadowWalkerWiushi