260 radios 17 calls 2x 64 RGG. Horrible

Is there really a chance of this . Worse calls I have ever made. Radios are worth complete shit now.  Has this happened to anyone before or am I just not that lucky. This seems unfair eve . 

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    Shit happens mate. 
    I assume this was a 15 radio call. Worse avenue to chase tokens. 
    I have had similar luck before would approx 200 radios. 
    It happens. 
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    I was lucky, 2x15 calls and one 64 RGG tokens. Came into senses and stopped.  

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

ShadowWalker
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 142
    I did Sasha calls a day or two before. 7-8 calls. 32x Jesus and 32x Rosita was the result. Non Sasha tokens. I swore to myself, never again a 15 call!!!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,429
    If your next call was a 512, you would be just fine and above the 1:1 radio/token radio.

Keep in mind that this whole game is a "interactive jackpot machine" disguised as strategy to milk your wallet.

Play along.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    zombieornottobeDanski_46
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 87
    edited September 4
    When you go to Vegas and blow on the dice at the craps table, do the dots fall off? 😁
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 222
    Yeah, I got 64 tokens in my first 6 Beta calls before hitting 256 twice in a row, then nothing for 3 more calls. Again, it’s a gambling game.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    I got no hero tokens at all 6x in a row during beta call the other day. Beta is the only hero I've suffered the x2 15 radio gimmick for and only because it helps to unlock his 5th trait or to give you radios for a quick reroll of traits. 

I gave up.
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 198
    I got no hero tokens at all 6x in a row during beta call the other day. Beta is the only hero I've suffered the x2 15 radio gimmick for and only because it helps to unlock his 5th trait or to give you radios for a quick reroll of traits. 

I gave up.

better wait for a 100%, 25 phone call where Beta is included..
    Danski_46ghost_pepper
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 597
    Only 100% guarantee calls for now one. Like the platinum bruiser or scout call.