give Shane black hair

it looks like you have give Shane blonde hair? or is he bald? i remember him with black hair in the show.The Walking Dead Season 9 Jon Bernthal to Reprise Role of Shane

Shezza10DiElElTCBRITOxbamfxMrLucky

Comments

• TimyunTimyun Member Posts: 218
    Good thing, we may have alt Shane with hair. Maybe as a Shooter? :D
    ShadowWalkerimacharlieMrLucky
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 147
    He looks nothing like Shane in the preview clip :neutral:
    imacharlieMrLucky
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,596
    it I think he is shaved, like towards the end of season 2. 
    ShadowWalkerimacharlieMrLuckySPC_TORRES
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524
    Yeah, shaved head Shane was so much more of a badass than he was towards the start. Before he lost his mind.
    Walkerslayer82imacharlieMrLucky
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 52
    I know I'm a perfectionist!  But I don't understand why some characters look so strange on token screens.  I admit that it has some very well worked as the King Ezequiel, Rick sniper and Daryl hunter.  But some are very strange like Alpha, Jerry, Beta, Sniper Morgan and by the image that was released in the video Shane will be the strangest of all
    imacharlie
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    So we start out with alt shane and then later get classic shane? The classic shane becomes the alt shane and what would've been the alt shane starts as the classic shane. Or the regular shane that is the alt shane isn't the classic shane but now is... This is too meta for me. Makes my head spin.
  • Verdao1914Verdao1914 Member Posts: 52
    What amazes me most is that these same heroes have incredible images within the game itself.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,596
    @xbamfx that’s similar to this idea from the suggestions forum. I like both and could work as either an armour trait or hero leader trait. https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41437/%EF%B8%8F-ward-new-warrior-armor-trait#latest
    imacharliexbamfx
    xbamfx said:
    Can we get an update jerry character, his current in game card and avatar is TRAAAAAASH! New leader Trait Kings Guard: while charged you have 100% chance to dodge only 1 incoming attack per map activity. Once that attack is deferred that character then has much less % to dodge additional attacks throughout the rest of your mission. What do you guys think? Lol he is a warrior so cmon give the beefy man some Steak 😂 I think his stats should be much better also. The guy is a damn tank! 
    Couldn't have said it any better, 100% agreed...
    MudMoccasinimacharliexbamfx
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 520
    edited July 16
    ^^^^Hope Cooper Andrews can lend his face to be scanned and rendered as accurately as possible!!!
    imacharliexbamfxghost_pepper
    Yeah, at the moment he doesn't look like him at all in my opinion...
    MudMoccasinVerdao1914imacharlie
  • imacharlieimacharlie Member Posts: 138
    the art work has a YUGE variance. some look damn near life like, others (Jerry) are so cartoonish/silly looking that they would be hard to use even if they had good stats. BRING BACK THE TALENT!!!  pretty please. 
    MudMoccasinghost_pepper
    Now that I've unlocked Shane, I'm surprised that he isn't rubbing his head like on the show....
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    Jerry is one of my personal favorite characters on The Walking Dead TV show

But his Avatar in no man's land is stupid

I would say Derpy.

They need to completely scrap it and try again

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    MudMoccasinxbamfxDeathwish19Danski_46
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 33
    Now that I've unlocked Shane, I'm surprised that he isn't rubbing his head like on the show....
    His leader trait should be just him rubbing his head IMO
    MudMoccasin
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,303
    There is any special trait involved with hair?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MudMoccasinghost_pepper
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 498
    I still think Shane's LT should be "Take One For The Team," once per mission Shane can sacrifice a team mate without ending the mission and drawing all walkers to the corpse for three turns.
    MudMoccasinDeathwish19ATLAS-ZShadowWalker
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,310
    Lol I also would like the Shane with hair, it’s just more recognizable imo
    MudMoccasin
    xbamfx said:
    Can we get an update jerry character, his current in game card and avatar is TRAAAAAASH! New leader Trait Kings Guard: while charged you have 100% chance to dodge only 1 incoming attack per map activity. Once that attack is deferred that character then has much less % to dodge additional attacks throughout the rest of your mission. What do you guys think? Lol he is a warrior so cmon give the beefy man some Steak 😂 I think his stats should be much better also. The guy is a damn tank! 
    When you mentioned "King's Guard," I instantly thought of this:

Or this:

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    edited September 3
    It's the strangest thing to see bald shane on the loading screen with a shotgun and then full-head-of-black-hair shane cooking at the campfire in the seasons promo image. Whiplash!

I think his LT should be "Old fashioned fish fry" and when he triggers his charge attack, in addition to the attack, it freezes every human and walker, and prevents new walkers, for 1 turn before everything unfreezes. If timed correctly, this can block every spawning walker when you trigger "Old fashioned fish fry" and then the spawn counter then reaches zero. 

We don't need every spawn wave. Sometimes we need a good old fashioned fish fry instead.
    ShadowWalker
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 498
    Didn't a bunch of people get killed during the fish fry?
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    I recently watched series 1-3 for no particular reason but background. 
    Shane doesn’t actually feature that much with black hair.
    He seen heaps more on the screen in Series 2. And that’s when he had a shaved head. 
    So screen time is probably 75% to 25% shaved-black
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    edited September 4

Here, he has black hair and a badge

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

MudMoccasinShadowWalkerDanski_46