Which is the best or worst "Cinema" video?

Some videos look pretty cool and some look super lame. The Killshot Bravo game looks cool and the Episode game looks like a snoozer. Anybody got some faves or "mute button" candidates? B)

Comments

• SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    The one with the samurai chicks, whose blurred out boobs gratuitously bounce around. It's the worst. I don't just mute it, I place my phone face-down so I don't have to view it.
    IGN: Sarah
    Line: sarah01ea
    Boss Lady's Email: [email protected]
    Recruiter & Elder of NO CURE ::::::: WALKERS CURE ::::::: THE NEW CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...
    CindyLou
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Agree ^
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    i think its different on each country.. as proof, i dont even know what games or ads you are talking about.. i got magic rush, piano tiles 2, who am i, world war z, etc... none looks cool.

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    From the creators of the walking dead no man's land...
    They took his cattle
    Now he's out for vengeance

The only ads I watch are the movie/TV show trailers. But I do have CPW memorized after listening to it a thousand times.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • WalkerBiterWhateverWalkerBiterWhatever Member Posts: 27
    I only got magic rush, piano tiles 2...aaaandd the game crash :(
    Member of DeadFamily

• woodstockwoodstock Member Posts: 200
    I even get ads for games which I can't read or understand, as they are in Arabic.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    The samari chics is "Sword of Chaos." When I first started playing in November it was that commercial then Compass Point West. Then around January Sword of Chaos disappeared and then returned with the pixelization on the girls chest and butts. Every once in a while they run the original that hasn't been censored. There's a newer commercial for the girls that's really tamed down compared to the older one. I wonder what the guy who's mad about the player who changed his defending survivors' names to suck my dick thinks about the Sword of Chaos commercials.

I think it was near the end of January for a week the only commercial I got and I mean the only commercial every single time was CPW and it drove me crazy. Started the ad, flipped phone over for 30 seconds and then opened the chests.
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    I actually miss "They took his cattle" now.

Swords of chaos-what's not to love.
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    Yes I think Taking his cattle is the best props to NG. I was telling guild mates, after we had to watch it for like 2 weeks I kind of miss it now
    masmith93
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    I'm partial to the Mobile Strike commercial myself.

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I like the Northrop Grumman one on aircraft.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,053
    I'm with @Doc_Pugh ! I like the Ah-nold videos the best.

The puzzle and coloring ones drive me nuts.

I haven't seen Compass Point West since that long stretch where that was all we saw for days.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Mobile Strike is weird - it probably has the technically best and technically worst ads.
    mcbkhicksmasmith93
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    MO Mobile Strike! Watching it 400 times a day, every iteration, on my iPad, iPhone, TV and at the theatre just isn't enough. Heck I might have to actually download it one day to drive me right over the edge.

How much freaking money do they make for gawds sake! Lol
  • EironEiron Member Posts: 41
    Worst add, hands down: Fishdom. Somebody's gonna get sued by The Mouse for copyright infringement for that Nemo ripoff. Lol
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    I always shake my head at world war z. Last frame is always that fake-ass Daryl.
  • EironEiron Member Posts: 41
    WWZ? The zombie-themed reskin of Clash of Kings/Clash of Vikings/forgot the name of the military themed one, but you get the idea.
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    You guys actually watch the ads?...
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    That's the one. Hate to see it, the book was amazing.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    All the hundred of game ads and then randomly saw an ad for a brand of orange juice a couple of days ago lol

Weirdest ad is the weird panda head shooting the aliens or whatever .. looks like a crappy arcade game from 1983
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    I usually 'watch ads' while watching tv so i can play it and just click the x when it finishes. I think they had star trek timelines ads here for a while. I started playing that as a result. Super expensive to progress in that game, but the graphics are sick and I am a trekker so I continue to play. Luckily it is one of those games you can just set to do your work for you for a few hours.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I usually don't watch them since I'm not the demographic they are aimed at. and I play with everything on mute so I don't hear anything either. Some of them do catch my attention those, usually those about the upcoming TV shows. I actually set my TiVo to record Underground.
  • BodhiBodhi Member Posts: 55
    Have to go with the bunnywich (who?) kids dungeon game vid. She acts like its this super great game when it sounds like every other game and it looks like it's made for 6yr olds.
  • Shut_Up said:

The samari chics is "Sword of Chaos." When I first started playing in November it was that commercial then Compass Point West. Then around January Sword of Chaos disappeared and then returned with the pixelization on the girls chest and butts. Every once in a while they run the original that hasn't been censored. There's a newer commercial for the girls that's really tamed down compared to the older one. I wonder what the guy who's mad about the player who changed his defending survivors' names to suck my dick thinks about the Sword of Chaos commercials.

I think it was near the end of January for a week the only commercial I got and I mean the only commercial every single time was CPW and it drove me crazy. Started the ad, flipped phone over for 30 seconds and then opened the chests.

Yes, the Samurai warriors chicks is the best, I've seen both uncensored and fuzzy ads.
    Arnold's Mobile Strike is lame because he looks terribly old.
This discussion has been closed.