Know Your Enemy in Season Five Guild Wars

13

Comments

  • DAY 3 UPDATED

    3 guilds later today
  • Udate for day 4  delay, i am on fight no time to write it here
    Legacy Eh good luck guys ^)
    Steeboon
  • DAY 4 FULLY UPDATED
  • all information on day 5 was collected and processed in Excel, if I have time before or during today's battle, then I will update the posts
    WellyLuga
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    Half season away 

    some interesting

    Mav and RM both has 12 wins (they fight right now 7472 T8 and 5656 T6) but at the end war2 RM will lead almost 3k ponts
    Mavs you need switch t5 on t6? or something else here?

    funy moment if RM lose today Mav will lead by 1 point :D
  • DAY 5 UPDATED and full update for war 2 later today after battle ends
  • half of the season updated

    two guilds later today
    Nova_TWD
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,962
    Crocodile said:
    Half season away 

    some interesting

    Mav and RM both has 12 wins (they fight right now 7472 T8 and 5656 T6) but at the end war2 RM will lead almost 3k ponts
    Mavs you need switch t5 on t6? or something else here?

    funy moment if RM lose today Mav will lead by 1 point :D

    This is why the scoring system is a joke :lol:

    There should not be such a big gap because of the amount of players you go into a battle with day to day.
    [Deleted User]
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    WellyLuga said:
    Crocodile said:
    Half season away 

    some interesting

    Mav and RM both has 12 wins (they fight right now 7472 T8 and 5656 T6) but at the end war2 RM will lead almost 3k ponts
    Mavs you need switch t5 on t6? or something else here?

    funy moment if RM lose today Mav will lead by 1 point :D

    This is why the scoring system is a joke :lol:

    There should not be such a big gap because of the amount of players you go into a battle with day to day.
    In my opinion, everything is simple, from day to day we close more difficult levels by playing in six, every day of the war.  this is why the advantage is accumulated.  this week between us and the mavs was less  than 1k.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 934
    Agreed. Since there is a very limited amount of maps at each difficulty, you can maximize your guild Victory points by making sure each player can play at their own limit. The best configuration will thus vary a lot from guild to guild. If a guy that can clear lvl 43 missions only play lvl 39-40 missions you end up losing a bunch of points.


    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,962
    edited September 2020
    Oh I get it and I understand it, I just don't agree with it. What if you don't want to play all 6 battles? What if you like playing large battles with as many of your guildmates to maximise rewards from clearing more sectors? Last week I played a battle with 9 players and one with 4. My rewards with 9 was about 2k RP, with 4 it was about 1300. Obviously a battle with 6-8 will not be as wide a margin but the point still remains.

    A guild should be able to have a choice over the days they fight and the amount they send into battle and still remain competitive whilst also maximising the rewards they receive but they can't. Two guilds of equal strength should be close on the leaderboard however they choose to line up but they aren't. I don't know what the answer is, whether the win multiplier needs a small bump if you fight with 10. Or more tough sectors need adding. I don't know, it just isn't balanced in my opinion.
    PasteBurmeliinis
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    in order to save time, I think to throw everything into google tables and leave only a link here 
    this topic will certainly lose its beauty due to the fact that there will be no information in the posts in it, but this can speed up the process
    What do you think?
  • ok how it be
    here text updates will be after war ends 
    an actual information after each battle include real time score (sometimes) will be in google tables
    link I'm post later
  • here example in google tables 
    Burmeliinis
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    WellyLuga said:
    Oh I get it and I understand it, I just don't agree with it. What if you don't want to play all 6 battles? What if you like playing large battles with as many of your guildmates to maximise rewards from clearing more sectors? Last week I played a battle with 9 players and one with 4. My rewards with 9 was about 2k RP, with 4 it was about 1300. Obviously a battle with 6-8 will not be as wide a margin but the point still remains.

    A guild should be able to have a choice over the days they fight and the amount they send into battle and still remain competitive whilst also maximising the rewards they receive but they can't. Two guilds of equal strength should be close on the leaderboard however they choose to line up but they aren't. I don't know what the answer is, whether the win multiplier needs a small bump if you fight with 10. Or more tough sectors need adding. I don't know, it just isn't balanced in my opinion.
    we lose skulls, but we gain more war points. I don't really see that you can buy super rare in the store that you can't buy for donation. And in terms of spending grenades and first-aid kits, it is comparable, we just follow the rating. A couple of goodies from the store are enough. And a lot will decide the last two weeks. We follow the rating while it is interesting to us. If a war is permanently introduced every week, then I don't think we will play it. too expensive. Join the rating war
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    Crocodile said:
    here example in google tables 
    I think it's disgusting to spy on others.
    [Deleted User]WellyLugabrucewayne007ShadowWalker
  • SektorPriz said: 
    I think it's disgusting to spy on others.
    I thought you were smarter
    ShadowWalker
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 516
    Crocodile said:
    here example in google tables 
    I think it's disgusting to spy on others.
    But it’s Information openly provided for all. If Crocodile is willing to put in the hard work to work it out. You should be privileged that he has chosen the current top team and instead of seeing the negative as spying. 
    Think that it’s a compliment to your strong team!
    ShadowWalker
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    Crocodile said:
    here example in google tables 
    I think it's disgusting to spy on others.
    But it’s Information openly provided for all. If Crocodile is willing to put in the hard work to work it out. You should be privileged that he has chosen the current top team and instead of seeing the negative as spying. 
    Think that it’s a compliment to your strong team!
    This is good for my guild, for the Crocodile guild. Thanks to his work, we caught his guild). But I think there are guilds who are harmed by this information
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 364
    He is just doing something all of us did at some point, but for many more guilds and much more detailed. Safe us a lot of trouble. It's much more useful for some guilds ranked 5-20 who can look here, calculate and try to avoid guilds on top

    Not sure though, if this is supposed to be shared public like this so maybe @SektorPriz is right. But in that case NG should react . I don't see any reactions so far
  • ahahaha google what are you doing
    stop it

  • update real time score when drinking morning coffee :) 
  • some issues whit copy paste from google tables
    text updates for war3 will be tomorrow 


  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    oh guys, after I began to use google tables transfer data from them to the forum in text sooooo boring
    I will not update this topic anymore
    all data will be in tables
    and next season  link to the tables will be in the topic Top Guns
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,709
    As long as you update it somewhere 😊

    i love seeing the scores
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    [Deleted User]WellyLuga
  • some visual effects maybe?  :) 
    Nova_TWD
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    added for some guilds my notes from war4 season 4
    also want introduce my new coauthor @ChrisScorpio she help me whit spreadsheets 
    ChrisScorpioShadowWalkerWellyLuga
  • ChrisScorpioChrisScorpio Member Posts: 27
    @Crocodilethank you😊😁
    [Deleted User]
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,140
    Yes as long as you continue in some format, you efforts bring some fun to the grind.

    image
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

    [Deleted User]
Sign In or Register to comment.