Tent, and survivors

Can yall add another tent or 2. Also can we upgrade weapons and survivors 2 at a time. 
T_12

Comments

• DatdudetedDatdudeted Member Posts: 29
    Or be able to upgrade a survivor multiple levels at one time. 
    T_12
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 179
    You can upgrade weapons and people at the same time. 
    Most people don’t have the xp 
    And the game wants us to “fast track” with gold. So allowing more to upgrade at once takes away the gold they earn through people being impatient. 

That’s all. 
    TCBRITOPaste
    I know it can be done. but if you dont fast track with gold then you can do 2 people at one time and a weapon. 
    T_12
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 179
    Why would NG want to take away a gold avenue for them? 
    It’s not realistic 
    TCBRITOPaste
    They still could get gold. They would make more gold if they made better components bundles. When you max out your experience to 10 mil and you already have a survivor and weapon upgrading then there isnt any point in playing the game. You have to wait 20+ hours for them to finish. You have to upgrade something to offset. 
    zombieornottobeT_12
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    Keep things upgrading before that happens. If you were running an xp/gas booster, farm supplies instead of xp with pizza glenn in lead and do the killing with hunter maggie. You will be maximizing your supplies that way. Then you can keep your buildings chain upgrading too.
    @ghost_pepper been doing that. Still maxed out. When you grinding on the game you come to a halt cuz the game isnt setup for grinding its setup to spend money. I completely understand the motives. But the game could still be fun and profitable. 
    T_12
    edited September 6
    I never came to a halt and there were 6 or 7 weeks before stay-at-home and then 11 or 12 during that where i did not lose one drop of free gas. It *all* went into farming, day or night, with only a small portion devoted to minimal challenge stars. Lots of guild members commenting on low output but my tomatoes and xp were more important then.

How are you coming to a halt with buildings or maxing xp? I never did. I'm curious how this happened.
    @ghost_pepper
    Playing the game. Grinding. Not using gold to fast track weapons or survivors. Only time I played this weekend was to do my guild wars. Cuz I was max out from the week b4. Other than that I spent all my experience to start all over. I have 65 survivors 290 weapons. When your lower level survivors 11-19 dont take alot of experience but take up to a  half day just to upgrade. You only have to grind to get up to 995k. But to make my point clear the game should add a second survivor training. A tent would be nice. And the next update the experience max out should be the same as farming. The way you play the game isnt the same way I play the game. 
    T_12
    Why are you upgrading low level survivors? Why aren't you only upgrading heros and their items? Later on you can upgrade the radio tent and get new higher level survivors that don't require xp to reach that higher level. 

I realize we don't all play the game the same way. That's why I've been curious how you're so full of xp. If there's something i don't yet know about farming, i want to learn it.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 210
    Why wouldn’t you upgrade lesser survivors when you’re maxed out on xp? Distance is an easy answer for why you level them, although 65 is an insane number of survivors. It’s hard to get out of the farming/grinding routine when that’s all you’ve come to know. TG are the only thing I grind for anymore since they’re the only regular mission reward that doesn’t max out.
    T_12
    edited September 9
    Maxed radio tent is minimum survivor level 18. He said range 11-19. That's many millions of unneeded xp if those low level survivors are all junked and replaced with higher leveled survivors at end game. I like shortening the distance between two points, that's how i play. I understand the desire to play differently. Maybe all his extra survivors are the one that looks like that actor ben kingsley. Or maybe he's collected 1 of each portrait and now wants to commit to those specific heros. It doesn't matter what the reasoning is because it exists. I get that. 

In my experience there is an enormous amount of xp needed to level heros to max and items. Generic survivors are distant to those needs. If all heros and items have been upgraded, then replace the level 11 survivors with level 18 ones.
    IcePeter said:
    Why wouldn’t you upgrade lesser survivors when you’re maxed out on xp? . . . It’s hard to get out of the farming/grinding routine when that’s all you’ve come to know. 

@ghost_pepper @IcePeter
    I'm at the highest level that I can be. Everything is fully upgraded. half of my 65 roster is at 27. The other half I'm trying to train. During this weekend promo double XP from kills I'm stacking up more experience than I can spend. That's why I'm asking for the extra training grounds. I know how to play the game I'm not a noob. I may not use my hero's the way the game is intended for them to be. My issue isnt with getting more XP. It's about being able to spend it. Since I'm gaining it right back. I recommend either adding a 2nd training and weapons shop. Or raise the max out on XP but doing that will have the same result tho. 
    zombieornottobeT_12
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 470
    Maybe stop buying a 2x XP booster?
    ghost_pepperT_12ShadowWalkerATLAS-Zs7eyeW8
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 484
    They should just get rid of the limit on xp.
    s7eyeW8
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,063
    Although this is a bit off topic, it's worth mentioning as a strategy...
    I usually have my Training Grounds running 24/7. I'll pick up a 1-radio call guy and dump him in the Training Grounds and level him up to the max. Then, when we get a 5-second upgrade day, I can scrap the doofus and get the XP to use for gear upgrading. I name all of them "XP-Bank." I still lose out on 50% of the XP I invested, but I don't lose out on the XP when I hit the XP max limit based on my Council Building.
    ATLAS-ZThunderstormBurmeliinisMaD VapoR
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    Or just stop grinding, or just grind when you are max xp? As you say it’s not like it’s hard to come by so what’s a couple of mill wasted xp? Or if you are grinding for phones/gold the. Just do seasons missions? If you are grinding for components then carry on and just see xp as an empty box (same as rare and below weapons).