How to win Fenced Off

My hero inside the fence always get killed in high level difficulty. I'm using Bruisher, warrior and scout. Thanks in advance

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,103
    edited September 14
    What RSL was this team used? I used Tara in the lead, Shooter Rick in the second, and Bruiser Morgan in the third. 3-starred RSL 41 with that team.
    Edit: I also have some good gear. Winter Bow for both Tara and Rick and Tactical Staff for Morgan. Good badges and re-rolled Hero traits make a big difference too.
  • sun123sun123 Member Posts: 6
    Sorry, but what does RSL means? I don't have Winter Bow but with your suggestion and some changes, I'm able finally able to pass this difficulty level 37 with a star. Better than nothing. 

Thanks
    Deathwish19
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 678
    Basically there's two tactics.

1. Use a shooter, scout Rick and scout Daryl being on the other side of the fence, with a threat reducing weapon. Take out the initial walkers and let the tank wander up in the right corner. When you start on the gate, have Daryl prowl and kill the ones that spawn in the bush in the middle, with the help of the shooter. 
    2. When the walkers are at a too high level to kill, switch to a team of SRick with a spear, HDaryl and RGG on the other side of the fence. RGG stuns the walkers while Rick & Daryl kill the two at the bottom. Make sure to get Rick charged again, then immediately start working on the gate. RGG needs to manage one round without getting into struggle, but then have him move towards the gate and put him into struggle. When the gate opens, kill the walker he is struggling with through the fence with Rick's charge attack, then exit.

Ingame username: Jubjab
    zombieornottobe
    Nice, and that strategy works also without Charged Scouts.
    Troublemaker
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,103
    sun123 said:
    Sorry, but what does RSL means? I don't have Winter Bow but with your suggestion and some changes, I'm able finally able to pass this difficulty level 37 with a star. Better than nothing. 

Thanks

RSL=Recommended Survivor Level. Basically, what level of walkers are you up against.
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 573
    edited September 15
    I didn't have Charlie or the catapult so I had to use Ricks pokey stick through the fence. Point with the sharp end. The bruiser on the north side of the fence needs to stay close to the fence or the stick won't reach. The other bruiser must have a pretty good stun resistance armor.

Jubjabs strategies are probably better though. He knows his stuff. Troublemaker too (I can never go that high).
    TroublemakerGovernator
    Here's MM49 according to my #2 strategy:

GradyPasteDiElEl
  • 27Ai27Ai Member Posts: 7
    PastePandreqAngelspitShadowWalker
    sun123 said:

Thanks

RSL=Recommended Survivor Level. Basically, what level of walkers are you up against.
    My RSL is 38
    How do u make your bruiser so efficient? Mine can't confused the high RSL walkers so easily
    My bruiser will also struggle after being hit 2-3 times by 37-38 RSL walkers even when his health is 23k and has resistence of more than 50%. He also has attack of 12k. My bruiser has strong, iron skin, punish and retaliate traits. How do I get to your level? Thanks in advance

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 498
    Get your resistance to 80 and trade strong for dodge.
    Pastezombieornottobe
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 573
    And you can get better health badges too. I have almost 27K health on my best bruisers with optimal gear.
    Yeah you need to damage resistance up to 80% from 50% and change damage badges for health badges. You don't want more than 5000-6000 in damage.
    sun123 said:
    How do u make your bruiser so efficient? Mine can't confused the high RSL walkers so easily
    Final point about this. You need a club with gold razor, then you have a fixed 45% chance of stunning.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,230
    RSL used to be a term in the game but it was retired.

Now it's just called difficulty

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"