T-Dog leader trait

So his leader trait doesn't work with Spear and dragons tongue unless you are right next to the target. 2 spaces away and no attack. Can we change that @Fluxxx ??. Should activate IMO.
ladre5

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 914
    Hello :) Punish only works against adjacent enemies, it's intended behavior and it's unlikely we're going to change that. Melee classes are strong enough as it is anyways :D 
    Holmsey3
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 140
    Fluxxx said:
    Hello :) Punish only works against adjacent enemies, it's intended behavior and it's unlikely we're going to change that. Melee classes are strong enough as it is anyways :D 
    I feel like that part of his leader trait doesn’t need to change. But is there a chance we’ll see something defensive added to his leader trait? 

Like I mentioned in another post, I think adding something against bleeding would make him a good hero. 
    Or it can be something else, something so he can earn a spot in some teams.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,546
    He remains worthless! Like the red gas 
    Sg_DeathkinkoRiotZappaGobold69
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 238
    Make it attack ALL adjacent enemys.
    jimmorrison369LoneWanderer360RiotZappa
  • HershalHershal Member Posts: 16
    Fluxxx said:

Why on gods green earth would anyone want to leave a scout or warrior directly adjacent to an enemy before the enemies turn?  They would end up in instant struggle.  So basically his leader trait is useless for anyone except himself?  Totally wasted character, not to mention the cost to develop him.

RiotZappa3vilrineladre5Holmsey3
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 68
    T-Dogshit is never going to be used. I’m just annoyed I actually unlocked him because now it’s another one of many meaningless characters I’ll get tokens for.

Well played NG, well played.
    kinko3vilrineHolmsey3
  • ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
    Fluxxx said:

Except Punish is a trait that is exclusive to Bruisers, is it not? 

• JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 140
    edited September 16
    @FluxxxI figured that the main reason why you guys wouldn’t change his leader trait to hit enemies in range is because we’d be able to Punish enemies with Scouts and Warriors while all of our team is at a safe distance.

So how about changing is leader trait to this;

At the end of enemy turn, T-Dog attacks a random adjacent enemy or a random enemy in range that is adjacent to one of his teammates dealing {0}% of total damage.

That way, enemies adjacent to any of your team members can be punished from 2 spaces away. 
    We’d still need at least one hero to be adjacent to the enemy and it would give us more flexibility when positioning our heroes. 

Another thing, like me and many others have mentioned, his leader trait benefits mostly Scouts and Warriors. T-Dog needs something else that can help him and other Bruisers do their jobs. (Take hits/Stun enemies).

Another idea I’ve had would be to add Concussion to his LT. That would help him stun the enemies for an additional turn and it would remove the need to have concussion on his weapons. Meaning we could give his weapons different combinations of traits and even use traits we wouldn’t normally use on a bruiser. For exemple, since T-Dog is more damage oriented than other bruisers, we could give him a weapon with Lethal instead of Concussion.
    Holmsey3
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,050
    Hershal said:

Why on gods green earth would anyone want to leave a scout or warrior directly adjacent to an enemy before the enemies turn?  They would end up in instant struggle.  So basically his leader trait is useless for anyone except himself?  Totally wasted character, not to mention the cost to develop him.

They can still be adjacent when the bruiser gets hit.
    Just saying.
    BurmeliinisATLAS-ZHolmsey3
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,075
    Hershal said:

They can still be adjacent when the bruiser gets hit.
    Just saying.
    True, but on any difficulty that matters, TDog won't be taking many hits without Eugene buff

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"