'Mega-Sized' Season 11 will be The Walking Dead's Last

https://deadline.com/2020/09/walking-dead-ends-norman-reedus-spinoff-melissa-mcbride-anthology-angela-kang-amc-robert-kirkman-1234573093/

Discuss!

Curious to know what impact this will have on the game and future development.  After s11, will there be new season missions?  This year showed us that going back in time to earlier in the show's history is a possibility both for characters and season missions.  

Does this open the door for characters from the spin off shows?
Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 222
    We have 2 years of new shows first, then The Carol/Daryl spin-off. I suspect new content stops after the final episode of the original series.
  • crowblackdream86crowblackdream86 Member Posts: 21
    I believe the game has gotten large enough that it can divorce itself from the television series once the series is no longer running. 
    LoneWanderer360Deathwish19
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 147
    I am not very optimistic about our favourite game future development, sorry, hope i will be proven wrong :neutral:
    RiotZappa
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 521
    Juanita "Princess of Pittsburgh" Sanchez, Magna, Heath, Andrea,  and Tyrese as new characters seems like something the Developers can brainstorm about.... at least for a while.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    @Fluxxx any chance we can have some confident statement about on going development post show if the games finances support it? This was a pretty big bomb dropped yesterday.
    TroublemakerAngelspit
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 142
    Sad news 😢

I’m pretty sure they could release content from the spin off shows if they wanted. I’m not 100% sure, but I think Fluxxx once said that they weren’t obligated to only release characters from TWD and they could even invente heroes that don’t exist in TWD world. We also got Rufus, a character made by Chris Hardwick from The Talking Dead. 

Maybe the only reason why we haven’t had content from the spin off shows is because the development team is to small and they decided to focus on the main show. 
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,582
    With the announcement Rick will be back for the final season meaning I do believe we shall see him again in season finale I bet! 

Michonne will return end of season 11 with the new group to save everyone! 
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 498
    I honestly thought the show should have ended already, from a plot standpoint.
    As far as the game goes, I hope they incorporate FTWD into future content.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 498
    I'm thinking they all wake up in Newharts hotel realizing that it's all been a dream and that daryl has another brother daryl.
    Your
     age is showing. So is mine because I know. Lol
    zombieornottobeDeathwish19Governator
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 222
    I honestly thought the show should have ended already, from a plot standpoint.
    As far as the game goes, I hope they incorporate FTWD into future content.
    Agreed. No offense to Whisperers and new heroes, but defeating Negan felt like the appropriate ending and the next half season that followed was awful, IMO. 
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 183
    Rick will not be back in the TV version, it has been announced that they are making a movie (possibly 3, theater movies) about what happened to him, and since Danai (Michonne) is no longer on the show, it is rumored that she will also be in the movie.