• FingerfoodFingerfood Member Posts: 965
    bump
  • ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,652
    We are looking for new members of levels pm @ads888 for more details 
    GreensareSuper 1200+🌟min averages 27-29k🌟 2 seats free

Greens Attack 700+🌟min (full)

The Green Room 300🌟min(2 seats free
    development guild, join, learn, improve and move up through our ranks Line app groups available (optional but recommend) we have some very knowledgeable members on hand to answer any questions you may have to help you improve your game 
    Can you hit similar numbers or better? 
    2 seats free come join the crazy gang 
    pm @ads888
    edited October 3
    The Greens is a Family of 3 guilds that each serve its own unique purpose in the No Mans Land.That being said no matter what you are looking to get out of the game we have the right guild for you. We use line app chats to keep us all connected. We post news, tips, walkthroughs and anything that seems fun or important. Our top players are on hand to give advice to whoever needs/wants it. 

Here’s who we are: 
    🦠GreensareSuper 1200+🌟min and 
    ranked 13th on the U.K. leaderboard.
    🦠Greens Attack is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 700🌟 minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of climbing into the top 20 on the uk leaderboard. 
    🦠The Green Room is our development guild with a 300🌟minimum. They are looking to take their game to the next level. We use LINE app to link these 3 guilds up and have very knowledgeable members on hand to give out advice to help You improve your game! 

That’s us in a nutshell. We have a real family like atmosphere. We have players that have been with us for almost 3 years scattered amongst all the guilds. If your interested or have any questions please feel free to send them to @ads888@Rucker or @txcowboy
    FingerfoodNikDangerHole

ads888
  • RuckerRucker Member Posts: 31
    Even if you are not sure of us. Come on in and visit for a week or too. See what you think.....
    ads888FingerfoodNikDangerHolerelb67
    bump ✊🏻
    ads888
    The Greens family of guilds will be making a brand new guild for players that can achieve 900-1400🌟🌟 we already have 10 members on our waiting list so if you’re a small guild struggling to recruit or single player looking for a stable group to join pm @ads888 for more details, I look forward to answering any questions you may have. 

A Place You Can Call Home
    Johnny_BFingerfood78SS

ads888
    Bump ✊
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 29
    edited September 27
    Hey green family am Relb i’m leader of my current guild been here almost 2 years I am a level 74 in current challenge I am at 1678 My current team is very good team I just feel like I have no more experience to give    In my guild  I do like being leader I’m very chatty i’m not the most knowledgeable but I am pretty faithful to the game in your guilds does a new member in time become an elder in in time maybe leader I know it takes time  I progress in my guild to become leaders in less than two years And we have 4 guilds now two that I’ve started and are currently full  not saying that you guys would except me in your guild   Lol just saying what I’m looking for in a guild that I can progress as an elder a leader  and a guild that can progress with a little bit my
    knowledge and again it’s not much 😂   Sorry for the long message but I did say I was pretty chatty lol
    ads888Fingerfood
    RELB67 sounds like you would fit in to are family nicely.  For leader might take some time. Elder not so much. Starting  a new guild good elders will be needed. Look us up. 
    relb67ads888
    GreensareSuper 1200🌟min 2 seats free
    Fingerfood
    Greens Attack 700🌟min 1 seat free
    Fingerfood
    We hit over 33k🌟 last challenge 
    Fingerfood
    Great middle guild improving every week 
    Fingerfood
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Content Creator Posts: 140
    edited September 28
    The latest addition to the Greens family has arrived. Don't miss your opportunity to claim your place now in what will be a top 25 UK Guild!
    Search Green Jackets in game to join.

Here’s who we are: 
    💥GreensareSuper 1200+🌟min and 
    ranked 13th on the U.K. leaderboard.
    💥Greens Jackets is newest addition to the Greens Family and is looking for players who can hit 900🌟 minimum. At full capacity we will be top 25 (UK Leaderboard Guild) in no time. And we don't want to stop there.
    💥Greens Attack is a competitive guild with higher/mid level players and a 700🌟 minimum. They are an active group with with aspirations of climbing into the top 20 on the uk leaderboard. 
    💥The Green Room is our development guild with a 300🌟minimum. They are looking to take their game to the next level. We use LINE app to link these 3 guilds up and have very knowledgeable members on hand to give out advice to help You improve your game! 
    Fingerfoodads888
    Bump for the best 😎
    ads888
    Spots are going fast..
    ads888
    Bump ✊
    1 left 
    Bump ✊
    Want to become a Green? Pm @ads888
    we have a guild for every player. 
    Johnny_B
    Bump ✊
    Greens are recruiting new members of all levels in the following guilds:-

GreensareSuper 1200🌟min (FULL)

Green Jackets 900🌟min (seats free)

Greens Attack 700🌟min (FULL)

The Green Room 300🌟min (seats free) 
    We use Line app to link these guilds up. 

Pm @ads888 for more details 
    A Place You Can Call Home
    Johnny_B
    Bump 😛
    Need a guild? Come join the crazy gang and bring beers 🍺 with you 😆
    78SSJohnny_B
    We are recruiting all levels of players. 
    Become a Green today. 
    78SSJohnny_B
  • Johnny_BJohnny_B Content Creator Posts: 140
    Have you got what it takes to join the chosen men and women?
    The latest addition to the Greens family has arrived.
    Don't miss your opportunity to claim your place now in what will be a top 25 UK Guild!
    Search Green Jackets in game to join.

💥Greens Jackets is newest addition to the Greens Family and is looking for players who can hit 900🌟 minimum. Most of our players are already hitting 1200+. At full capacity we will be top 25 in the UK Leaderboard in no time. And we don't want to stop there. Join now before it's too late!
    78SSads888