Do we want this GW?

Comments

• JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 149
    Yes
    There’s one map in particular that I think should be changed. It’s a map in sanctuary, where there’s like 3 paths and all 3 paths are only 1 space large with tons of walkers blocking them.

Are you thinking about this map. Just ridiculous. Every doorway is blocked, even the first two ones which on other maps usually are clear. 

Yes, that’s the one 🤣

brucewayne007Hellnight
  • nizasnizas Member Posts: 2
    No
    No 

Firstly I agree with most comments! I just want to add that at least Ng must separate the healing, like distance..... Obviously it has to do with the spending more gold...... The motive for me and I believe for most of the players  is the shop which by the way is really good!!!!! 
    [Deleted User]AntonioGreekWarriorDanski_46Gobold69
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,186
    @3vilrine favorite map

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    3vilrine
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 83
    Yes
    Firekid said:
    There’s one map in particular that I think should be changed. It’s a map in sanctuary, where there’s like 3 paths and all 3 paths are only 1 space large with tons of walkers blocking them.

Are you thinking about this map. Just ridiculous. Every doorway is blocked, even the first two ones which on other maps usually are clear. 

Well thats what i meant with overthinking your playstyle. Its not the games fault when you enter lvl 43 Maps with the wrong team. There are many maps you will just have no chance with this Team. Play with Glenn, Eugene, Rick instead, so you have a chance to beat any Map
    This is just bullshit. RGG, Eugune Rick is a terrible idea for a team. Most of these maps will require multiple charge points throughout. Sasha and 2 bruisers will be doable on 90% of the maps. Also it is the games fault for going in with the “wrong team” as we have no idea what the map is it’s impossible to pick “the right team”. There is no reason these maps can’t be given names like the challenge ones are. I call this one rat maze for instance. Then we know what we are going into and can plan accordingly. 
    It’s already got boring because people wanted to play it more. I really loved this new guild wars but I’m already sick of it. 
    I wonder how i can score about 700 every fight with such a terrible bullshit team...
    Sarge_
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 572

Well thats what i meant with overthinking your playstyle. Its not the games fault when you enter lvl 43 Maps with the wrong team. There are many maps you will just have no chance with this Team. Play with Glenn, Eugene, Rick instead, so you have a chance to beat any Map
    I’m sorry but you can’t say the persons team is incorrect because he was stuck in a map set of Rooms with the clues. That’s one of the hardest sets
    You can’t predict the map. It could of been an open map with the 1st box turn to green and an easy run to home. 
    You say using RGG as lead and you give yourself a chance. 
    Mate you are hindering yourself! You get a measly charge at the beginning (maybe) and that’s it. 
    He has to be the worst Leader in Guild Wars. And this is why so many top level players aren’t great in this format. Still learning to get past the challenge mindset. 
    RGG is great in Challenges. Terrible in GW!!! 
    But good luck if you think he’s the answer. You will need all the luck you can get!!
    BurmeliinisKatz_Killers18
    Firekid said:

This is just bullshit. RGG, Eugune Rick is a terrible idea for a team. Most of these maps will require multiple charge points throughout. Sasha and 2 bruisers will be doable on 90% of the maps. Also it is the games fault for going in with the “wrong team” as we have no idea what the map is it’s impossible to pick “the right team”. There is no reason these maps can’t be given names like the challenge ones are. I call this one rat maze for instance. Then we know what we are going into and can plan accordingly. 
    It’s already got boring because people wanted to play it more. I really loved this new guild wars but I’m already sick of it. 
    I wonder how i can score about 700 every fight with such a terrible bullshit team...
    Probably padding your score with KAW’s and no humans. 
    I know a few people (outside of my guild), that are point hungry and will chase easy missions for big points and don’t care for the team results. 
    I’ll give you a hot tip, if you are scoring 650-700, great! Congratulations. 
    But mix that up with Eugene/Morgan/Rick or Sasha/Eugene/Morgan, you might find you do better and take on those harder missions and help your team more. 
    Nobody likes a player who pads their score. 
    A true Survivor will go through and collect all the difficult missions for his team and make the lesser player not fail and you score a hard earned 700 with blood, sweat and tears!!! 
    I’d be happy with 650 doing it tough for the team then score 700 plus padding it. 
    That is all. 
    FirekidKatz_Killers18aquilastpete
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,940
    No
    @paeaeaesch fair enough If it works for you but I just can’t see how that initial charge would help on a search for clues in tight spaces with 2 spikers, auto spawns and 3 turns on the gate at 41 and above. 
    Grady
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    No
    Firekid said:
    @paeaeaesch fair enough If it works for you but I just can’t see how that initial charge would help on a search for clues in tight spaces with 2 spikers, auto spawns and 3 turns on the gate at 41 and above. 

I’m pretty sure he didn’t meant to put RGG in the leader position. I guess he wrote the names down in a random order. :wink:
    Paste
    No
    If that’s the case I apologise as that’s a standard team (although not my favourite) also, NG maths creeping into the forum 
    ghost_pepperBurmeliinisRohlikzauchemTroublemaker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,019
    No
    RGG, Eugene and Rick isn't a bad team - I'd consider using that team on a get to exit map. You could use the initial charges to press forward and a Rick charge/grenade combo can make quick work of a tank/spike. 

The above 43 clues map on the other hand, absolutely not. It would need a Eugene lead.
    Yes
    Firekid said:
    The trick is to get to the right before getting blocked by the spawn. Thats where the initial charge helps a lot. As you see on the pictures of the map we are talking about (i have videos of every fight), the first was no auto spawn and no gate, but the second was lvl 42 with tanks, auto spawn and 3 turn gate. Both times I had to open all the crates:

Firekid
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 986
    Yes
    I’d like to see that video! Maybe I can learn something :)

Ingame username: Jubjab
    ATLAS-Z
    No
    Wow! Amazing, that’s pretty impressive I must say. If you care to share the video of the autospawn one I would love to see it. 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 748
    No
    Firekid said:
    The trick is to get to the right before getting blocked by the spawn. Thats where the initial charge helps a lot. As you see on the pictures of the map we are talking about (i have videos of every fight), the first was no auto spawn and no gate, but the second was lvl 42 with tanks, auto spawn and 3 turn gate. Both times I had to open all the crates:

Did you use medkits on those bruisers?
    Yes
    OK i will share the map, i used two medkits and 1 grenade, it was when you could buy as much as you want. Probably i would not use 2 medkits now.
    And I even made a big mistake with eugene, who got trapped, i did not open that crate on purpose, i just wanted to look if it was possible from his position.
    I played with PC for live streaming on twitch, so excuse some weird mouse movements

https://youtu.be/tqhx7lE13g0
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited September 2020
    This game is about the same as all the other mobile games. The only difference is some are just worse than others. NG is not that bad. They actually listened to requests. It's all about money, less about balanced gameplay or pleasing the fans. Most mobile games are money traps in exchange for leadership rank, prestige and winning power. If you want these fast, then you pay for it. It's that simple.

At the end of the day, they will tweak the game to their monetary advantage. All greedy developers will do that eventually. Bait and hook. You guys got hooked and that's why you are so passionate about the game.

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 986
    Yes
    OK i will share the map, i used two medkits and 1 grenade, it was when you could buy as much as you want. Probably i would not use 2 medkits now.
    And I even made a big mistake with eugene, who got trapped, i did not open that crate on purpose, i just wanted to look if it was possible from his position.
    I played with PC for live streaming on twitch, so excuse some weird mouse movements

https://youtu.be/tqhx7lE13g0
    Nice, well played. Agreed that Bruisers + Rick is the right team for this map. I have been playing with Sasha a lot on the 42+ missions, as in those missions it's usually the case that killing the zombies is less of an priority than stunning them, and on a search for clues map you don't have to kill anyone. 

But even with a different team my mission would have been extremely hard. The Spikey which I had in my mission adds a lot of difficulty as you can't do a charge attack while bleeding, and the higher difficulty means you can't take out a special walker with one grenade + charge attack. 

We gave up trying to finish that particular sector after failing once on this mission. We took a comfortable win in that battle against a supposedly better guild, so I think our opponent tried to finish this mission time and again, and failing. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited September 2020
    Firekid said:
    If that’s the case I apologise as that’s a standard team (although not my favourite) also, NG maths creeping into the forum 

The coder is inexperienced and probably not so good. This error occurs when the coder uses 'round down or truncate' in their coding. For example:

No: 24.7%
    Yes: 75.3%

If you use 'round down or truncate' formula, 24.7% ---> 24% and 75.3% ---> 75%. A grievous error when you want to display a total of 100%. Same thing happened to the % calculation in traits activation.

However, if you use 'round off' formula, 24.7% ---> 25% and 75.3% ---> 75%. This gives a clearer picture to the audience.

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 748
    No
    I was pretty clear in my review on the previous page. I like gw more than challenges. What i don't like is that challenges seem to get more of a freshening up each week than gw. Seems like they're mostly done with edits and what we get is what we get with gw. 

I voted No because I'm unsatisfied and imagine about what gw could really be, but isn't.
    TroublemakerDanski_46
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 149
    Yes
    Billbam said:
    GW is like the distance the same maps just with variations and after a couple years was done with the distance.  GW will get the same way with me.  Yes the maps suck because of the  choke points and excessive spawns but it is over and over and over again.  At least allow for some strategy other than hoping your bruisers  can hold out to the end.
    We need different sectors with different strategies and we need more information about the maps. Like if the map has a threat counter or not for exemple. If I knew in advance I might jump in with some threat reduction, but since I don’t know that and the maps are always filled with walkers, I jump in literally every map with my safe team, Morgan/RGG/Beta and it works every time. 

I think they should add walkers that counter melee classes. Like Radioactive walkers from Fear The Walking Dead or the walkers filled with insects that we saw in TWD World Beyond trailer.
    Billbam said:
    GW is like the distance the same maps just with variations and after a couple years was done with the distance.  GW will get the same way with me.  Yes the maps suck because of the  choke points and excessive spawns but it is over and over and over again.  At least allow for some strategy other than hoping your bruisers  can hold out to the end.
    We need different sectors with different strategies and we need more information about the maps. Like if the map has a threat counter or not for exemple. If I knew in advance I might jump in with some threat reduction, but since I don’t know that and the maps are always filled with walkers, I jump in literally every map with my safe team, Morgan/RGG/Beta and it works every time. 

I think they should add walkers that counter melee classes. Like Radioactive walkers from Fear The Walking Dead or the walkers filled with insects that we saw in TWD World Beyond trailer.
    I actually really enjoy not knowing a heap of information on the map. 
    Makes it a real challenge 

otherwise it just like challenge maps and we go in know what to do. 
    Jens_KF3vilrineghost_pepper[Deleted User]
  • Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 53
    Yes
    Billbam said:

I actually really enjoy not knowing a heap of information on the map. 
    Makes it a real challenge 

otherwise it just like challenge maps and we go in know what to do. 
    I can’t hit that agree button often enough on that! 👍🏼
    brucewayne007[Deleted User]
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 392
    No
    The problem many people have with not knowing what to expect from a map is it adds yet another element of randomisation into a game that arguably already has too much, but more importantly can lead to stale game play as you use a set team which can handle any map type.
    As we are all aware, the challenge maps can become impossibly difficult at sufficiently high enough level, even knowing what to expect and being able to attempt the map as many times as you want. So we know maps can be made hard and give the player more information.
    Danski_46JordanYuki