Impossible Mode

I know nightmare is supposed to be hard but Rush Home is literally impossible.  What strategies has everyone tried to use?  I've tried Sasha, Abe, Rufus and attempt to stun wall and set walkers on fire while moving to the left.  The spawns keep coming though.  Maybe we should be refunded resources? lol
ShadowWalker

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    What level are your Survivors and what level of difficulty are you trying to beat? I used Tara (Leader), Morgan (Bruiser), and Rick (Scout) to 3-star level 41. You do need the right gear too. Winter Bow, Tactical Staff, and Kingdom Spear, respectively. I would avoid anything that creates more Threat if I could.
    Deathwish19
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 681
    He is talking about Nightmare mode @Governator
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Galahad88ATLAS-Z
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    I keep seeing in chat use sasha and double decimator to stun front and back in the hallway.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 983
    Has anyone finished it past round 68 where the roadblock is I believe?
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,602
    First attempt, can’t see it going that well again, plus made 2 stupid mistakes in a row which lead to my demise. 
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 261
    I’ve saw everyone else’s frustration at round 68 with it so I only tried once. Lol
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,602
    I tried again and failed... that’s 50
    mins of my life I won’t get back! 
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46Burmeliinis
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,423
    It appears rushi and tomo have got past it they wouldn't of had the rd passes to have those star counts
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,526
    I believe it is possible with Sasha and 2 assaults and then some cleverly timed grenades, I got really close once after wasting a grenade but sadly failed and haven't tried since. Grenades are in short supply and I can't afford to keep wasting them testing angles and timing!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,238
    I hit +3600 and reached Rush Home nightmare and said... Nope.

GG

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,049
    Same here @ATLAS-Z, saw too many fails to try for 45 minutes 🤣
    ATLAS-Z