Sneak peak of the upcoming update, anyone seen? whoever knows?

What's new in the update?
DiElEl

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,093
    Patience Grasshopper....NG will do it on their schedule as always.  We usually start getting details the week or so before it is released.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Deathwish19JimiFaithm4s
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Quick update then 7 days later a council upgrade :) 

im prepared for it hehe
    m4s
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,753
    No spoilers please! Want to wait until
    it’s out! 😈
    m4s
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 60
    Again, when will the sneak peek be released for the upcoming update @Fluxxx? Any hints?? Can't wait!!!
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 593
    Please let it be Juanita "Princess" Sanchez as a new character!!!!!
    VersyseDiElEliosononeganPaste
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    Probably after the GW season ends, in a bit more than 2 weeks.
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 150
    Please let it be Juanita "Princess" Sanchez as a new character!!!!!
    Yes please @Fluxxx :smiley:
    MudMoccasin
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    July 10th soon, 2 months later it’s still soon! 

Spoiler Alert* 

council upgrade and loads of build your base base bundles 
    Drunken said:
    July 10th soon, 2 months later it’s still soon! 

Spoiler Alert* 

council upgrade and loads of build your base base bundles 
    When he said that, it was for the last update, the one where they announced T-Dog and Shane.
    cyclon98
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 537
    Sneaky peeky for pinky princess pretty please!

Even just a screenshot of artist model rendering would be cool. Gotta get the outfit right!
    MudMoccasin
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 593
    More alternate outfits for current heroes and fix Jerry to actually look like Cooper Andrews!!!!
    Behold the following:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/44432/skin-concepts
  • Da_Dao_MedveDDa_Dao_MedveD Member Posts: 8
    Any news about updates? 
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,771
    If things go as previously I think we normally get the patch notes the weekend before the update drops.  I believe the update is planned next week so we will hopefully get the notes later this week.
  • WinnfieldWinnfield Member Posts: 11
    So this one will probably have a council upgrade?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,753
    yes.
    Last time we got the update video really early in the week
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 212
    Where is info about update 3.1 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:smiley:
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 149
    m4s said:
    Where is info about update 3.1 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/38950/update-3-1-patch-notes#latest

o:)

kmrPasteCrocodilekinko
  • VovVov Member Posts: 81
    edited September 2020

3vilrine
    edited September 2020
    Grady said:
    m4s said:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/38950/update-3-1-patch-notes#latest

o:)

Haha 3.10 😁

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/418770#Comment_418770
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 149
    They have just extended the Guild War Reward Point expiry time to 19d6h, that could mean they are delaying the 3.10 update. The extension makes it so people have enough time to upgrade to Lv28 before buying the equipment.
    JordanYukiCrocodile
  • toscaninitoscanini Member Posts: 11
    Grady said:
    They have just extended the Guild War Reward Point expiry time to 19d6h, that could mean they are delaying the 3.10 update. The extension makes it so people have enough time to upgrade to Lv28 before buying the equipment.
    I was looking at the previous timeline and figured it wasn't possible to upgrade to Lv28 without buying tomatoes to upgrade training grounds. Even now it is pretty close, although they'll probably drop some 2x Exp and Full Gas to help things along.
    Still, adding time like that suddenly is disingenuous to those of us who calculated based on the previous timeline.

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    toscanini said:

Still, adding time like that suddenly is disingenuous to those of us who calculated based on the previous timeline.

Exactly.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    edited September 2020
    3.10 - Council Upgrade confirmed.
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 244

Jens_KF said:
    @Fluxxx

I hope, that there are serious changes to the challenge, if you have a council upgrade. There are more and more challenges, which even don’t stop in nightmare mode at 50+. I fear it will be many more with another council upgrade.

I know that this brings you a lot of gold, however it is also totally boring for the top players.

Would be great, if it is as hard as Guild wars and Just the top Players would get above 43/44.

Actually, would it be possible to do one new challenge set out of Hardcore GW maps? That would really be a lot of fun. And I am sure there wouldn’t be a change in gold spending.

Very important what this gentleman said here in a different post. I hope that as well. Council update needs to come along with challenge update..

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 725
    C'mon @Fluxxx we need an update on the update!  LOL!  I need to upgrade something!  ;-)
    Crocodile