Congratulations Mavericks OG, the real champions GW!

TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 419
The title says it all ... We must congratulate the true champion, the guild with the highest GW score playing honestly, congratulations Mavericks OG!!
Any guild that has a player banned for cheating should be removed from the ranking. So imagine 4 rogue players being banned from the same guild...
3vilrineVerdao1914TroublemakerCaptainslayerFirekidcyclon98PicNerfZone187JayZ

Comments

• TCBRITO said:

Any guild that has a player banned for cheating should be removed from the ranking. 
    a hahahaha remove from what? they already wash away all ranking for season 5 when start timer for season 6
    ShadowWalker
  • EvandroSXavierEvandroSXavier Member Posts: 23
    We scored a lot more unfortunately we took Red on the last day. It was frustrating.
  • SektorPrizSektorPriz Member Posts: 49
    I would like a refund of skulls for Brasil Team considering that we lost to the one that was in first. @Fluxxx?
    no one will give you anything, how do you know that that day you played against the banned? I think it's funny)
  • @Fluxxx why I'm can't see season 5 results?

some bug? 
    3vilrineWellyLugaTCBRITOSektorPrizTroublemakerNerfZone187TRUFAtwdnml
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Crocodile said:
    @Fluxxx why I'm can't see season 5 results?

some bug? 
    Maybe you should stop manipulating the game so much. A bit coding here, a bit overlay/script botting there and now all comes together ha? Funny that always the russian playerbase has bugs all over the place. My game and the game from other players are working fine. :smile:

TCBRITOTroublemakerPic
  • 3vilrine said:
    Crocodile said:
    @Fluxxx why I'm can't see season 5 results?

some bug? 
    Maybe you should stop manipulating the game so much. A bit coding here, a bit overlay/script botting there and now all comes together ha? Funny that always the russian playerbase has bugs all over the place. My game and the game from other players are working fine. :smile:

ahaha that sooo funny (no) try harder to lie something about me
    I would like a refund of skulls for Brasil Team considering that we lost to the one that was in first. @Fluxxx?
    no one will give you anything, how do you know that that day you played against the banned? I think it's funny)
    As far as I know Red was in first place and dropped several positions in the ranking. Because? cheating? I see no other reason.
    TCBRITOxbamfx
  • I would like a refund of skulls for Brasil Team considering that we lost to the one that was in first. @Fluxxx?
    As far as I know Red was in first place and dropped several positions in the ranking. Because? cheating? I see no other reason.
    you know nothing John Snow 
    3vilrineCaptainslayer
    Crocodile said:
    you know nothing John Snow 

I didn't understand, how do you say I don't know anything, I'm talking about facts, are you from Red or are you taking the pain of this guild that was punished? It would be very fair to repair the NG. 
    Happy to have a fairer one!
    Verdao1914