Official Thread for Discussing Update 3.10 Sneak Peek - Defenders

Comments

• ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 139
    A 4th trait for some weapons sounds great, also more buffs to come. That shield could be great, nice update👍
    xbamfxDeathwish19BonesDDiElEl
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 248
    edited October 2020
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 216
    edited October 2020
    My highlights:
    - reroll badge condidions/ slot!
    - retry GW missions with red gas!
    - GW defenders!
    I'm looking forward to update notes.

Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    xbamfxDeathwish19MudMoccasinDiElEl
  • m4sm4s Member Posts: 229
    Why is the event without any spare tokens again?
    You have to stay chained to the game
    for a plus, 3 weeks is an ideal period compared to 4 weeks.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,784
    Jens_KF said:
    To me and a lot of top players in my guild (TheLastOfUs) this update is another disaster. With every new update things get much easier and skill is needed less and less. The leaderboard in the challenge is nearly only dependent on money and time.

and now the next update with badges reroll and council upgrade. That basically means that you can kill lvl 50 walkers with nearly all melee toons in one attack. Also with a 5 star Rick. So people who invested lots of money to get 5 pinks, basically wasted their money.

Same thing in GW. 6H will be like a walk in the Park with 28 toons, tools and retries.

i really hope that NG will extend the challenge to 60 or 70 until nightmare starts, while skipping the .1 and .2, so you can reach high levels fast.
    In GW they should increase the highest difficulty to 47 or even 48, in my opinion. There have to be some differentiators again to find out, who is the best player.
    Are GW start levels not determined by your council/survivor level anyway? Perhaps they will go up when you level up. Who knows, in any case we were much overdue a council update and not everyone is a lunatic who likes to clear 6H :wink:
    Jens_KFDeathwish19DiElEl
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 725
    WellyLuga said:
    Are GW start levels not determined by your council/survivor level anyway? Perhaps they will go up when you level up. Who knows, in any case we were much overdue a council update and not everyone is a lunatic who likes to clear 6H :wink:
    Yes they are. I still agree with him though. Red gas for retries means more p2w again, and increased pressure to spend in top guilds (not a problem for me). Level 28 and the new weapons will make challenges much easier. Something new is needed for you top dogs to stand out from us mugglers.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    kinkoJens_KFDiElElbrucewayne007
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 790
    I gotta hand it to you next games, you definitely know how to secure the bag! Red gas is now repurposed and you can even purchase more LMAO

Bravo! I think it's time to invest in Next Games stock fellas.
    Verdao1914PardusDiElElTCBRITO
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 180
    At least Glenn can back to work 
    MrLuckySarge_DiElEl
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 240
    In the video the council update was mentioned and the radio tent update. What was not being mentioned were training camp and workshop upgrade.

Does that mean, survivors, waepons and armor is upgraded by itself?
  • Jens_KFJens_KF Member Posts: 52
    WellyLuga said:
    Jens_KF said:
    To me and a lot of top players in my guild (TheLastOfUs) this update is another disaster. With every new update things get much easier and skill is needed less and less. The leaderboard in the challenge is nearly only dependent on money and time.

and now the next update with badges reroll and council upgrade. That basically means that you can kill lvl 50 walkers with nearly all melee toons in one attack. Also with a 5 star Rick. So people who invested lots of money to get 5 pinks, basically wasted their money.

Same thing in GW. 6H will be like a walk in the Park with 28 toons, tools and retries.

i really hope that NG will extend the challenge to 60 or 70 until nightmare starts, while skipping the .1 and .2, so you can reach high levels fast.
    In GW they should increase the highest difficulty to 47 or even 48, in my opinion. There have to be some differentiators again to find out, who is the best player.
    6H is the most fun in the whole game. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    WellyLuga
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 180
    Council update always means that it include update training camp and workshop also. So let's start collecting tomatoes
    TCBRITO
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 725
    Superhero said:
    In the video the council update was mentioned and the radio tent update. What was not being mentioned were training camp and workshop upgrade.

Does that mean, survivors, waepons and armor is upgraded by itself?
    Yes. Everything not mentioned in this sneak peak video will not be added now or later, and will instead be substituted by magic.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    MrLuckyShadowWalkerDiElEl
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    edited October 2020
    Deleted
    BonesDPaste
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 497
    Dang it, @LootHoarder ! We have to share credit! LOL

Thought the preview looks like it is more like yours than mine. So I guess that I should be glad to get half credit.

And MAJOR thanks to the devs! *blush*
    JordanYuki
  • n00bn00b Member Posts: 25

3vilrineDiElElSuperhero
  • nadecirnadecir Member Posts: 271
    JayZ said:
    Generally pretty excited about the update. A lot of the weapons, features, etc. sound pretty awesome.

The only thing that is a bit of a downer for me is the use of the red GW gas. I really wish that was simply converted to some kind of in-game currency like radios or gold. Using it for GW replays just further increases the P2W aspect of GW because it means that players with a lot of red GW gas (who were usually the heavy spenders during the original GW) will have an advantage over F2P players.
    Red gas is the trifecta of P2W, or the trifecta of NG revenue producers, depending on your point of view.

To replay a mission, you will need red gas, gold, and likely tools too.  NG should just make it easy on the spenders and sell a bundle of all these together.  To make it even easier, just have a button on the replay mission screen that sells the bundle.
    ParduszombieornottobeRessurrection