Survivalist Rick is a Badass Scout

His Charge Attack just did 110,000+ damage on an Armored Walker.
I’ve never enjoyed using scouts, but with the perfect badges, and weapon/armor traits at 30, I’m really enjoying game play with Rick.

[Deleted User]Deathwish19zombieornottobeDanski_46DiElElADPaqGovernatorGamze

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,135
    Looking forward to them half mil dmg screens 
    ShadowWalkerNerfZone187DiElElGovernator
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    Your next step should be to not pair Rick with Abe lead, and not use that weapon on Abe  :)
    NerfZone187ATLAS-ZDiElElGovernator
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 535
    Karajoca said:
    Your next step should be to not pair Rick with Abe lead, and not use that weapon on Abe  :)
    That’s Abe’s best weapon I have for now. And when I put Rick in lead it does less damage on the charge attacks for some reason. 
    Do you have any suggestions on who to pair Surv Rick with and a better weapon for Abe? Certainly appreciate any advice. Always willing to learn and get better.
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 569
    @Overgrowdaworld
    We now have new characters of TDog and Shane in the game. Prior we had Beta, Alpha, Adjustments to Pizza Glenn and Shooter Rick. 

To only realise how great Rick is..... does anyone in the guild speak to each other? 
    Your game will improve immensely 
    Overgrowdaworld
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Jesus gives an overall damage boost, Rosita too on a single target. Check your badges too, see if the bonus conditions include certain heroes. 
    Overgrowdaworld
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    @Overgrowdaworld

Read carefully Abe Leader Trait description. He boost damage and health but only of ranged survivors. 

You should pair ranged with ranged, melee with melee, therefore i suggest using Rick alongside Eugene and scout Daryl. Use at least one threat reduction weapon on maps with spawns, you will see incredible difference and how melee make those missions easy.

2nd thing, your assault weapon is max damage, that is ok, but maybe for farming, right now, in challenges, assaults are best used as meat shield (equip them Damage reduction and health badges) and use normal weapons which charge attack stun the zombies. 

Take a look at JayZ strategy compendum here on forums. 
    Google some videos on YouTube, try to copy what some top players are doing(on lower levels of course) and you will see how great it's working :) 
    zombieornottobeOvergrowdaworldPasteDeathwish19
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    Great advice from @Karajoca , all of it! Personally huntsman Daryl leading, s rick and a bruiser are my favorite combo. As would only add to the above that you take a little time on youtube searching "nml jayz" to expand your view of leader traits and how to use the synergy between them and other heroes/survivors. The videos make it easy to see the compendium in action. Happy killing!!!
    JayZOvergrowdaworld
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 742
    He's great too when herding with beta!
    Danski_46
    @Overgrowdaworld
    We now have new characters of TDog and Shane in the game. Prior we had Beta, Alpha, Adjustments to Pizza Glenn and Shooter Rick. 

To only realise how great Rick is..... does anyone in the guild speak to each other? 
    Your game will improve immensely 
    I have Beta. But no Alpha, Shane, or TDog yet. 
    As far as Surv Rick, I just started using him. He was lvl 24. I just got him up to 27 and his weapon and armor fully upgraded. I’m in a very lax guild. We talk to each other but we only have a few “good” players.
    brucewayne007
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    I use Michonne in lead for the threat reduction, survival Rick with swift strike spear (also boosted by Michonne's LT), and Morgan for a meat shield. I can cruise through 30+ rounds without even being careful with this team.
    Overgrowdaworld
    I use Michonne in lead for the threat reduction, survival Rick with swift strike spear (also boosted by Michonne's LT), and Morgan for a meat shield. I can cruise through 30+ rounds without even being careful with this team.
    Thank you. Right now I’m using Michonne in lead with 2 warriors with 3 damage and 3 damage reduction badges on them. I’m on level 35 missions and doing pretty good. 
    First time getting 1400 mission stars. I just gotta buy some weapons and armor now that I got about 10 toons at lvl 27. 
    @LoneWanderer360
    Did you Reroll any traits on Morgan?
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 92
    Overgrowdaworld said:
    Right now I’m using Michonne in lead with 2 warriors with 3 damage and 3 damage reduction badges on them. I’m on level 35 missions and doing pretty good. 

In this challenge put SRick in a lead with 2 warriors and right from the start use their charge attacks. You should reach lvl 40 easily. I've done it without badges.
    edited October 2020
    @dalmer
    I did just that and got 1535 challenge stars. My best yet. Thanks for the advice. 

dalmerDeathwish19
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    I don't remember Morgan's original traits, but I have retal, punish, lucky, and dodge. I rerolled iron skin as soon as badges + tactical were 80% DR.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    I don't remember Morgan's original traits, but I have retal, punish, lucky, and dodge. I rerolled iron skin as soon as badges + tactical were 80% DR.
    Defensive stance, ironskin, dodge and vigilant. They complement each other well but no ideal these days :lol:
    WellyLuga said:
    Defensive stance, ironskin, dodge and vigilant. They complement each other well but no ideal these days :lol:
    I rerolled vigilant twice to get lucky, to boost his leader trait. 
    Was gonna reroll dodge when I get a chance because I don’t want him dodging. I want him attacked, right? To hopefully activate his leader trait.
    ATLAS-Zghost_pepperKarajoca
    @WellyLuga
    Great. Thank you so much. I appreciate the knowledge with stats. I’m terrible with stats and percentages. 
    WellyLugazombieornottobe
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,014
    @WellyLuga
    Great. Thank you so much. I appreciate the knowledge with stats. I’m terrible with stats and percentages. 
    No worries! I know this game is a little nuts with things like that, some players just want to kill zombies and not think about it but yeah basically if it's a survivor you're putting DR on then you want them to have dodge, on armour too if possible.