Vote on the NML Birthday Radio Call heroes!

Comments

• SJCSJC Member Posts: 48
    edited October 2020
    Sorry about Shane, but he s good for distance, challenge.Even with 3 or 4 pink you won t be able to play + 10 in GW, not to mention ,+ 16.You will see.
    We never had the chance to chose our heroes before.For me the top 5 right now it s once in a lifetime :) 5 of 5.

Right now in GW ppl are using as leader  : Beta, Srick, Eugene ,Sasha and even SDaryl
    I herd, all follow.
    Captainslayer
  • GeirGeir Member Posts: 40
    Scout Rick 
    Scout Daryl 
    Eugene 
    Bruiser Morgan 
    Beta 
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 779
    The majority of people playing this game don't have a clue which heroes, classes, equipment or traits are good @Thunderstorm. You need to actually read up and invest a lot of time or money on the right heroes for it all to make sense. Without good badges and traits melee sucks, so most people haven't made the switch yet.

Stop getting so angry all the time over nothing. Arguing against you is too easy.

If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    Thunderstorm
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 102
    Eugene
    H. Daryl
    T-Dog
    S. Rick
    Beta

Because I'm completely crazy about stars and heroes with 30⁸K of HP ;-)

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 102
    And whoever voted for King and Jerry will have to buy me a beer, booze, whiskey or something like that 🙃

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
  • NoliNoli Member Posts: 11
    Huntsman Daryl
    Riot Gear Glenn
    Sasha
    Abraham
    Survivalist Rick

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    TDOG! Vote vote vote 
  • ЖенёкЖенёк Member Posts: 6
    Beta. The one. The only.
    SJC
    TDog takes lead or you all suffer The wrath of Lucille 
  • jedimaster_rayjedimaster_ray Member Posts: 50
    1)Tdog
    2)Eugene
    3)Michonne
    4)Shane
    5)Sasha
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 149
    I got a few people to remove Sasha and RGG from their votes, everyone should do the same and vote for T-Dog 😂 
    Verdao1914
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    edited October 2020
    Tdog - because the wrath of lucille scares me
    Eugene - because I fell asleep on his rework and thought he still sucked way too long
    Beta - his effervescence is overwhelming
    HDaryl - prowl is just bottled badassness
    Stabby rick - I'd take anyone crazy enough to chew the jugular out of an outlaw biker
    xbamfx
    NML community I ask you to strike down the RNG gods for once and vote TDog 😂 we actually get to choose the new hero who is getting buffed! How are we f$&*jong this up lol choose 4 others but make sure to select TDog. You can go back and modify your picks cmon people. Let’s work together 
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    this is NG at their headquarters right now, because you not vote for the new heroes ...

ShadowWalkerXeRo
  • anabananaanabanana Member Posts: 4
    TDog
    SRick 
    HDaryl
    RGG
    Eugen
    Beta 
  • ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
    Jesus
    Scout Rick
    Bruiser Morgan
    Eugene
    Carol
  • LeeboLeebo Member Posts: 108
    T dog
    Huntsman daryl
    Survivalist rick
    Glenn
    Beta
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 316
    Beta
    Huntsman Daryl
    Survialist Rick
    Sasha
    T-Dog
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 736
    Ready to make babies? Get outta this guys way!
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Never got a response to my question how many radios this call will need. Is it the regular 25? Maybe we can regulate it down a bit? 20? You know 5th birthday 25 - 5 = 20, It all makes sense now. Since you only get 5 once :wink:

fearofthedarkShadowWalkerXeRoVerdao1914
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 79
    1. beta
    2. tdog
    3. sasha
    4. S.rick
    5. eugene
    zombieornottobe
  • Dc74Dc74 Member Posts: 7
    HD
    SRick
    Shane
    Eugene
    RGG
    BloodyChainsaw
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    3vilrine said:
    Never got a response to my question how many radios this call will need. Is it the regular 25? Maybe we can regulate it down a bit? 20? You know 5th birthday 25 - 5 = 20, It all makes sense now. Since you only get 5 once :wink:

How about 5 radios, for 5th birthday? Seems spot on to me. 
    Captainslayer
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 94
    So sad seeing the final results of this pole on what to have in the birthday bash... wow ALT hero call.. so wonderful
    looks like ill me keeping my radios and not buying a package this time around. The new heros were the way to vote, yes we all want and need SR and HD tokens but they are available in lots of different calls..

@Fluxxx really hoping NG expands this guarantee call to 6 or even top 8 esp. if its only a 2x would think being a 5 year anny it would be the best and biggest call to date. 3x or 5x 

Can we add a feature were we can keep more than one of the calls? 
    JayZgrzechExpNova_TWD
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 218
    T-Dog
    Shane
    SR
    HD
    Michonne
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    It’s what the people want. I put scout Daryl and scout rick because they are only at 2 pink. @Busta what are yours at. I need 3 pink so makes sense to ask for them I also asked for RGG Beta and EUgene because all at 2 pink as well.  
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    Hopefully my luck will work in the same way like always does in the alt hero calls, where I get frickin Morgan & Maggie tokens all the time, 256 and a couple 512 here and there, hopefully that will happen with Sasha & Eugene this time around lol 
    zombieornottobecyclon98Verdao1914xbamfx
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,009
    rogueDS said:
    It’s what the people want. I put scout Daryl and scout rick because they are only at 2 pink. @Busta what are yours at. I need 3 pink so makes sense to ask for them I also asked for RGG Beta and EUgene because all at 2 pink as well.  
    @Busta has 10* everything, I don't even know why he's complaining :trollface:

relb67Nezoxbamfx
This discussion has been closed.