Bamf says VOTE FOR TDOG NOW!

You heard me loud and clear! Vote for TDog right flippin now. If you already cast your votes and didn’t select him well get ur ass in line and suffer this Lucille bat to your head 😂 go back and put him as 1 of your 5. Don’t make Negan mad mofos, this is your only warning ⚠️ 
ShadowWalkerJordanYukiWellyLugazombieornottobeGovernatorShezza10TroublemakerVerdao1914vshield50XeRoMudMoccasinNerfZone187DiElEltusDrhoo

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,771
    edited October 2020
    He's some 300 votes off the other 5. It's going to be scout Daryl/Rick, Beta, Sasha and Eugene. Lucille will have many skulls to crack! :lol:

I'll wait for the Origins call with Shane, T-Dog, Pizza Glenn, Sherrif Rick and Daryl :smiley:
    ShadowWalkerXeRoMudMoccasinDiElEl
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,425
    Nothing is impossible @WellyLuga trust in ya brotha Bamf 
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,425
    1 hour ago he was at 24.1% now he is approaching 26% he is on the RISE ⬆️ NEGAN POWER!!!!! 
    ShadowWalkerTroublemakerDiElEl
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 112
    I just moved the tdog needle another click. After seeing the LT rework my hair stood on end. All of them!
    xbamfxDiElEl
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,093
    Voted for him from the start!! TDOG TDOG
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

xbamfxRohlikzauchem
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 537
    Don't think I've seen so much forum momentum about anything else in the recent past. Keep it going!
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 639
    WellyLuga said:
    He's some 300 votes off the other 5. It's going to be scout Daryl/Rick, Beta, Sasha and Eugene. Lucille will have many skulls to crack! :lol:

I'll wait for the Origins call with Shane, T-Dog, Pizza Glenn, Sherrif Rick and Daryl :smiley:

@xbamfx you just need 400+ new forum accounts to turn the tide😆
    WellyLugaShadowWalkerDiElElDeathwish19
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 78
    Vote T-Dog, vote T-Dog, vote T-Dog ;-)

• PastePaste Member Posts: 717
    People who want T-Dog can wait for bruiser call. 20% chance in both calls. Great fallback options in both calls too.

People who still need Sasha don't have any such great calls to fallback to. If she's bumped out this will just be a mix of the two already best calls, making the heroes that are easiest to obtain even easier.

Except RGG of course. Glad he won't be in this one.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    cyclon98
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,656
    Damn @ no love for Shane from anyone 😩
    DiElEl
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 639
    edited October 2020
    Maybe some awesome vids with Shane would greatly help?

*Edit
    Oops didnt realise the poll is closing soon.
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 786
    After you vote for T- Dog head over to Prison Break and vote for T-Bag
    Verdao1914
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    xbamfx said:
    3 attacks guys! 3 chance to charge with sasha, 3 chance to stun diff walkers around you...... I mean is this a discussion lol we need this guy! Haha 
    So question... I was assuming with this change, it would be 4 attacks, assuming you had the "unicorn bruiser traits." Wouldn't it go:
    Attack
    Retaliate
    Punish
    Then Beat em up?
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,093
    Retaliate will not activate on your attack, it activates on walkers turn when he hits you.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

dalmer
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    Billbam said:
    Retaliate will not activate on your attack, it activates on walkers turn when he hits you.
    I should have been more clear... I meant there is a chance for a maximum of 4 attacks per turn, assuming you take a hit, which bruisers tend to do.
    Billbam
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    must confess that I totally missed the T-Dog LT rework in the update notes, so didn’t vote for him. I definitely would have voted for him - in fact I went in to the poll again and tried to change my votes but it was already closed. @Fluxxx - add T-Dog for good measure!! Please 🙏🏻
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 717
    Obviously NG can't change the terms of the vote or ignore the outcome, but hopefully they will have another call with T-Dog (and maybe Shane too) soon.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    ShadowWalker
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    They should have included the update notes for hero changes in the birthday call post. I’m not saying I’m not happy with the results, but the results might have been different. 
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,690
    I think T-Dog we only need to get to Five Star but Shane we need to get 8 star

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"