IS IT LEGEAL TO USE A SPEED HACKER FOR ME TO SKIP ANMIE WHILE I SCAVENGING FOR TOMATAOES?

As title ask
ShadowWalkerDiElEl

Comments

• JSSMJSSM Member Posts: 11
    i just had game updated and finish mission anime can not skip by fast tap screen
    took about 4 more second for button "continue" comes click-able
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    edited October 2020
    Edit: my answer wasn’t relevant! Sorry 😂 
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    javajnkie said:
    way i see it didn't violate anything 
    i don't violate anything here said
    from victory shows up and continue appear , last version of game almost wait nothing but 3.10 became slow , very 
  • FluxxxFluxxx Staff Posts: 1,085
    We're looking to fix this in a smaller update in the near future (around 1-2 weeks). But to answer your original question, no 3rd party software to modify the game in any way, is allowed. 
    Fluxxx said:
    We're looking to fix this in a smaller update in the near future (around 1-2 weeks). But to answer your original question, no 3rd party software to modify the game in any way, is allowed. 
    tks for answering , totally respect that , i will do slow scavage for now 
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Sorry, I hadn’t had coffee yet and totally misread your question!!
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    PardusPic