Update 3.10 Known Bugs (mod please move if not appropriate here)
Hey all so those who got the update probably noticed issues with it. Gonna list some bugs I found and confirmed and maybe you guys can also drop others you have found too to help NG know them and fix them all.
1. Badge Re-roll bug/exploit -- Re-rolling Set also re rolls Bonus for no extra cost.
2. Pre Mission Survivor Selection Screen - This seems to be a visual bug when swapping survivors pre Mission because when you back off and come back in again the changes are saved. Same if you swap survivors and start a mission straight away. Have only confirmed this Bug ON Scavenge Missions
3. GW Defenders Screen Bug -- When pressing on a Survivor to swap no other Survivors are shown even though the screen shifts towards where survivors are supposed to be. (This bug is a bit un consistent since it doesn't happen all the time)
4. GW Defenders Weapon Selection -- When you click on a Survivor in a Defenders screen to select or swap weapon upon backing out the game freezes and you see the survivor's traits as well as gear and the 3 survivors selected. The only fix for this is a force close and restart of the app.
5. Post Mission Screen -- When finishing a Mission you can't straight away skip the post mission screen and go to the crates. Instead you have to wait 4-5 seconds for the Continue button to appear so you can go to the crates.
6. Crates Visual Text Bug -- When on crates screen post mission if you click to see what you can find in each crate, the text on regular and silver crate will overlap with the last item of each one.
These are the ones I have found maybe a few others I can't remember now. But yeah hopefully NG can fix them all soon.
Probably making a video!
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction