Update 3.10 Known Bugs (mod please move if not appropriate here)

Hey all so those who got the update probably noticed issues with it. Gonna list some bugs I found and confirmed and maybe you guys can also drop others you have found too to help NG know them and fix them all. 

1. Badge Re-roll bug/exploit -- Re-rolling Set also re rolls Bonus for no extra cost. 
2. Pre Mission Survivor Selection Screen - This seems to be a visual bug when swapping survivors pre Mission because when you back off and come back in again the changes are saved. Same if you swap survivors and start a mission straight away. Have only confirmed this Bug ON Scavenge Missions
3. GW Defenders Screen Bug -- When pressing on a Survivor to swap no other Survivors are shown even though the screen shifts towards where survivors are supposed to be. (This bug is a bit un consistent since it doesn't happen all the time) 
4. GW Defenders Weapon Selection -- When you click on a Survivor in a Defenders screen to select or swap weapon upon backing out the game freezes and you see the survivor's traits as well as gear and the 3 survivors selected. The only fix for this is a force close and restart of the app. 
5. Post Mission Screen -- When finishing a Mission you can't straight away skip the post mission screen and go to the crates. Instead you have to wait 4-5 seconds for the Continue button to appear so you can go to the crates. 
6. Crates Visual Text Bug -- When on crates screen post mission if you click to see what you can find in each crate, the text on regular and silver crate will overlap with the last item of each one. 

These are the ones I have found maybe a few others I can't remember now. But yeah hopefully NG can fix them all soon. 

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
Paste3vilrinesborgAnnette578FOE

Comments

• RWSRWS Member Posts: 308
    Level 28 equipment not dropping in gold crates or deluxe challenge crates for max player
    Pain WalkerNezo
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 635
    RWS said:
    Level 28 equipment not dropping in gold crates or deluxe challenge crates for max player
    That started happening before this update. In addition, you're saying you're already maxed?
    Superhero
    Yes already max, @Fluxxx sent me a pm and said it was just fixed, checking now
    Superhero
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 728
    Had to get the bug at the top of the list that benefited players in there.😆🤘
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,591
    edited October 2020
    Had to get the bug at the top of the list that benefited players in there.😆🤘
    Doesn't matter still a bug... Moreover NG disabled Badge re-roll already. You can't only report the bugs that stop you from playing or don't give you what you playing or paying for yet keeping quiet about bugs that benefit you...

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    vshield50
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 576
    Hey all so those who got the update probably noticed issues with it. Gonna list some bugs I found and confirmed and maybe you guys can also drop others you have found too to help NG know them and fix them all. 

1. Badge Re-roll bug/exploit -- Re-rolling Set also re rolls Bonus for no extra cost. 
    2. Pre Mission Survivor Selection Screen - This seems to be a visual bug when swapping survivors pre Mission because when you back off and come back in again the changes are saved. Same if you swap survivors and start a mission straight away. Have only confirmed this Bug ON Scavenge Missions
    3. GW Defenders Screen Bug -- When pressing on a Survivor to swap no other Survivors are shown even though the screen shifts towards where survivors are supposed to be. (This bug is a bit un consistent since it doesn't happen all the time) 
    4. GW Defenders Weapon Selection -- When you click on a Survivor in a Defenders screen to select or swap weapon upon backing out the game freezes and you see the survivor's traits as well as gear and the 3 survivors selected. The only fix for this is a force close and restart of the app. 
    5. Post Mission Screen -- When finishing a Mission you can't straight away skip the post mission screen and go to the crates. Instead you have to wait 4-5 seconds for the Continue button to appear so you can go to the crates. 
    6. Crates Visual Text Bug -- When on crates screen post mission if you click to see what you can find in each crate, the text on regular and silver crate will overlap with the last item of each one. 

These are the ones I have found maybe a few others I can't remember now. But yeah hopefully NG can fix them all soon. 

Bug#2 also occurs for Distance missions, Challenge Missions and Outpost missions, where backing off and coming back in will cost 10 TGs.
    Pain Walker
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 551
    GW Defenders Weapon Selection Bug--  also happens in the Pre Mission Survivor Selection Screen. When you click on a Survivor and swap a weapon, upon backing out the game freezes. The only fix for this is a force close and restart of the app. 

DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    tbdbitlPain Walkervshield50Annette578
    RWS said:
    @Fluxxx, all good now, thanks
  • tbdbitltbdbitl Member Posts: 24
    Where is this GW Defenders Screen you speak of in #3 and #4?

how do I get there?

all I have is outpost defender selection.
  • eduardogrooveeduardogroove Member Posts: 3
    i ve just had shotted a fat at the charged buckshotgun shane and it has not affected others zombies , bug for sure.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 418
    edited October 2020
    Discussion today about badge reroll has been interesting. It seems most players don't think the price extravagant however most players also don't plan on using the feature (much) anytime soon. General consensus is that hero trait rerolling is far more important.

I would like to see several badge reroll features in the future.
    - a discounted badge reroll week. Maybe slash the price by 50%?
    - this bug which rerolled 2 aspects of the badge may prove to be a good feature, even if only a temporary one. Introduce optional reroll bonus *and* slot or set for same price on one of the component weekend events.
    -introduce high chance to upgrade badge rarity. This is incentive to reroll blue badges. Maybe 25% chance to flip blue to gold when using any of the reroll features. On event weekends, increase chance to 50%. Something like that.

Rerolling badges will have a limited audience initially, beyond the curious. But as more players "finish" rerolling critical heros, more players will look to badging as a source of using their reroll tokens. I encourage you NG to create the widest possible system of use for them the greatest possibility of options and interesting promotional flavor. 
    JayZ
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 210
    In GW defenders team screen, I put Sasha on a team with festive shotgun, saved team. I thought that was supposed to snapshot the team so that even if you change gear outside of that, the team snapshot remained in place, and you'd need to then resave the team to reflect any new changes. Then I swapped in the harpoon gun, outside the GW panel, but if I go back into the GW panel, Sasha is holding the harpoon gun, not the shotgun. Visual bug or actual bug?
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 612
    tbdbitl said:
    Where is this GW Defenders Screen you speak of in #3 and #4?

how do I get there?

all I have is outpost defender selection.
    Go to the guild wars tab, the one where you usually sign up for battles 
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 576
    RWS said:
    RWS said:
    @Fluxxx, all good now, thanks

Which is fixed?  The weapon/survivor selection screen is not fixed.  I just checked.
    vshield50Annette578
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,927
    RWS said:
    @sborg this is what's fixed
    sborgPain Walker
  • tbdbitltbdbitl Member Posts: 24
    Thanks @Steeboon! I found it eventually.

It was a hot mess with my iOS 13 and the issues with display and swapping in and out survivors. Maybe it’s better now that it appears that issue has been fixed on the back end.
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 157
    Any update from badge reroll bug?
    Hope NG will seize the opportunity to think about reroll costs!!!

Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    MudMoccasinCrocodile
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    Any ETA on badge reroll fix? I really need to get to Eugene some badges before GW
    MudMoccasinCrocodile
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 711
    yeah @Fluxxx we all want reroll some badges :) give to us something info when it works again 
    MudMoccasin
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 993
    edited October 2020
    We'll have an update available later today that should fix:
    • Rerolling slot/set causing bonus condition to be rerolled as well
    • Visual glitches and lags when setting up survivor teams and GW defenders
    • Having to wait until the buttons shows up at the end of a mission to skip to the post-mission crates screen
    3vilrineGobold69Pain WalkerMudMoccasin
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,975
    @Fluxxx
    still getting 1, 2 and 3 star gear from mission?

zombieornottobe
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 993
    Added a clarification to the notes yesterday, but the change does not apply to equipment scavenge. If you're scavenging for equipment, you can still get equipment 1-3* equipment from regular crates no matter the level.
    TCBRITO
  • DresdenDresden Member Posts: 3
    Anyone have any information about why the Worshop level is showing a lower building level than it actually is?