Pink Stars increase difficulty levels?

Pink Stars increase difficulty levels?

Comments

• iosononeganiosononegan Member Posts: 4
    It happens only for scavange? WAR and CHALLENGE?
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,103
    When I promoted one of my Survivors to a pink star above anyone else on my team, I don’t recall seeing any change to GW or Challenge. Same for the Distance too. 
    iosononegan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    The pink Stars only affect scavenge and season mission

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    iosononegan
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 33
    Well...damn...Time to upgrade them right now!!
  • nufannufan Member Posts: 37
    so, no point in having only one pink star hero, and better to wait when you can upgrade several of them?
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 33
    I would like to have a confirmation about this as well. 
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 573
    It doesn't matter that much. Hard scav missions gets slightly harder, but you get higher rewards after, and if they're too hard you can play normal difficulty, which doesn't care about your pink stars..
    iosononegan
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    Paste said:
    It doesn't matter that much. Hard scav missions gets slightly harder, but you get higher rewards after, and if they're too hard you can play normal difficulty, which doesn't care about your pink stars..

That's not precisely true either. Both easy and hard increase in difficulty. Easy is just a few levels lower.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Paste
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 573
    Thanks for the correction @ATLAS-Z. I haven't kept tabs personally. I was told only the hard scav missions scaled with pink stars, but clearly not :smile:
    ATLAS-Z