Tomato problem after challenge missions

gb70de_2gb70de_2 Member Posts: 5
I am playing on iOS and did not see one tomato can in the boxes after the last 24 challenges. From my point of view this is way too much to be a coincidence. Am I the only one with this problem or is this a new feature?

Comments

• gb70de_2gb70de_2 Member Posts: 5
    Maybe one thing that is connected with the conspicuousness: my last council Upgrade to 23 did cost 10 mio. supplies (tomatoes), the next upgrade costs only 11,7 mio.
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    You can’t get tomatoes from challenge crates 
    Is this new then? Below is a picture from the past...
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 335
    I'm pretty sure the challenge give tomatoes up til a certain difficulty, then it stops. I just don't remember what difficulty level it stops at.
    Is this documented somewhere?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,161
    @gb70de_2 it’s documented but it’s from February 2017, so you need to update for current values.

basically there are 2 conditions, no supplies for max player level or from mission crates after missions of difficulty whatever the current max survivor levels are (current max is 29).

If you need supplies your best bet is supplies scavenge Missions.

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/22398/update-notes-2-4#latest

Maximum-level Player Rewards
    Players at the maximum Camp Level [currently level 58 updated XX] will see the following changes to their rewards and UI:

Supplies will no longer be given as an award for the following events or reward types:
    • Killing Walkers on the Camp wall
    • Mission crates after missions of difficulty 20 28 or greater
    • Silver or Gold Trade crates purchased with Trade Goods
    • Guild Gifts
    • Cinema video ad rewards
    The Camp UI for players who have built all possible building upgrades will change as follows:
    • The 'Upgrade your Supplies Storage" message will no longer appear. 
    • The orange "Full Farm" icons will no longer appear.
    • The Supplies storage bar will not give its warning animations.
    gb70de_2
  • RohlikzauchemRohlikzauchem Member Posts: 49
    edited October 2020
    From my experience supplies stop drop after certain player level. Could be 58 as stated at original post from 2017. Suddenly this was hot-fix back then that was never checked again. 

PS i had to farm atleast 4 survivior levels up to 27 clearly by scavenging coz no supplies dropped in any other Game mode
    gb70de_2
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,161
    @Rohlikzauchem it’s not 58, it’s whatever the new max player level is or max survivor level for challenge @gb70de_2 asked for documentation and that’s the last documentation available regarding this.
    gb70de_2
    Hi and thank you. My council is Level 23 and overall level is 66 and with that tomatoes stopped appearing after challenge missions. The same time amount of food needed to upgrade the council declined from 20 Mio. To 10 Mio.