Can I upgrade a maxed out weapon more than once?

I bought Daryl’s Crossbow along time ago and need to know if I can bring it to lvl 30 or only upgrade it once to lvl 20? Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• prinxyloveprinxylove Member Posts: 4
    Es verdad .... seria bueno que se pudieran seguir subiendo los niveles de las armas que nos gustan....
    reekookr
  • prinxyloveprinxylove Member Posts: 4
    y tambien que se pudieran cambiar las cualidades de arma y agregar funcionalidades especilales a un arma 
    reekookr
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 517
    y tambien que se pudieran cambiar las cualidades de arma y agregar funcionalidades especilales a un arma 
    I don’t understand Spanish? Can you write it in English for me? Thank you.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    Firekid said:
    You can but I wouldn’t. It’s not got any special function and the traits are available on normal weapons. 
    Totally agree. But, if someone has 294 Reinforcement Tokens to burn to upgrade a Level 19 weapon to Level 30, who am I to stop them? :lol:  
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,684
    @WellyLuga I don’t think the 4th trait will be customisable unfortunately. I’m sure a thread will pop up sooner or later asking for peoples preferences. Although I’d be worried we would mess it up like we did with the birthday call and the deadly spike 😂
    Ok. Thanks everyone. I will scrap his crossbow. 
    ShadowWalker
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,614
    Firekid said:
    @WellyLuga I don’t think the 4th trait will be customisable unfortunately. I’m sure a thread will pop up sooner or later asking for peoples preferences. Although I’d be worried we would mess it up like we did with the birthday call and the deadly spike 😂
    In the sneak peek video @Fluxxx says the words 'I'm already curious to see what ideal trait combinations you guys will come up with'. Check it out.

To me that confirms that we will be able to pick our traits but perhaps Fluxxx can confirm.
    OvergrowdaworldShadowWalker
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 709
    WellyLuga said:
    Firekid said:
    In the sneak peek video @Fluxxx says the words 'I'm already curious to see what ideal trait combinations you guys will come up with'. Check it out.

To me that confirms that we will be able to pick our traits but perhaps Fluxxx can confirm.
    it also cam mean "I'm already curious to see what ideal trait combinations you guys will come random up with" so definitely need confirmation from @Fluxxx
    PasteShadowWalkerOvergrowdaworld
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:
    Firekid said:

it also cam mean "I'm already curious to see what ideal trait combinations you guys will come random up with" so definitely need confirmation from @Fluxxx
    Maybe it's just my ears but I don't hear any mention of the word random in that section of the video. If it's a 4 trait weapon that's totally random like in the trade good shop then that's a massive let down, the chance of getting a weapon with the 4 traits you desire would be slim to none.
    Overgrowdaworld
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,388
    edited October 2020
    More than likely Fluxx was just referring to our Guild Wars wishlist

I'm imagining they will select a weapon or two with preset traits to include a preset extra trait in the guild shop

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    PasteOvergrowdaworld
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 627
    WellyLuga said:
    Maybe it's just my ears but I don't hear any mention of the word random in that section of the video. If it's a 4 trait weapon that's totally random like in the trade good shop then that's a massive let down, the chance of getting a weapon with the 4 traits you desire would be slim to none.

I'm sure he didn't mean that Fluxxx literally said random, although in the past when Fluxxx literally did say random it turned out to be debatable as well, so maybe the word random should never be taken literally in this forum anyway...
    Overgrowdaworld
    @WellyLuga I love it

How about this as the skin?

@Fluxxx

Beyond Daryl's knife build above (which is real nice ) I also want a scout herding weapon like this : 

Silver tactical, gold destructive, gold razor, (infused) gold Threat reduction.

I'll take it hit and drop Lethal in favor of this Dynamic trait combination

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    PasteWellyLugaPardus
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @WellyLuga I love it

How about this as the skin?

@Fluxxx

Beyond Daryl's knife build above (which is real nice ) I also want a scout herding weapon like this : 

Silver tactical, gold destructive, gold razor, (infused) gold Threat reduction.

I'll take it hit and drop Lethal in favor of this Dynamic trait combination
    Definitely! I think I prefer your trait combination too. I hit and herd with the spear but obviously you can't reduce with that setup.
    ATLAS-Z
  • NanajjaNanajja Member Posts: 77
    I have been reading a lot of value on interrupt, can someone explain its use and value in more detail . Who is it best for so I don’t scrap wrong items?
    Nanajja said:
    I have been reading a lot of value on interrupt, can someone explain its use and value in more detail . Who is it best for so I don’t scrap wrong items?
    Interrupt is great on a single higher level walker that’s gonna reach you before you can kill it.  It will add one more turn for you to kill it, enable you to get more distance  between yourself and the walkers. It’s almost like a stun. 
    I use interrupt on my scouts. I like Gold Interrupt, Gold Armor, and silver Threat Reduction or Tactical on my Survivor Scouts. On my Survivalist Rick I like Gold Razor, Gold Destructive, and silver tactical.
    anyone else got any suggestions?
    Interrupt is not very useful when you get to high levels cuz when you get a body shot interrupt will fail