Interested to know why Tiers have been reset

So our guild have been working really hard to move up the levels, we had hope this would unlock greater rewards, but for ambitions as well. We were up to silver 2 and have been reset to Bronze 1 for this war, we have been told all guilds have been reset for matchmaking purposes, is this the case for all, or are they feeding us a loads of bull, like when they nick your weapons and gold without telling you.
PigBenisKatz_Killers18

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 611
    The rewards are the same for everyone irregardless of tier during beta so don't brood over it.
    TCBRITOPasteKickassKickass
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    The tiers reset every season. This is Guild Wars Beta season 3. Also, like Steeboon said, all rewards are unlocked from the beginning. Again, this is because it is a beta. Supposedly, the shop tiers will be implemented when GW gets out of the beta phase.
    PasteTCBRITOKickassKickass
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    If you look in your shop, it has a timer of about 32 days. This closes after the season ends. Scores will be reset when next season starts.
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 266
    edited May 2020
    My farts seem to reset as well. The smell is different every time!!! I demand ANSWERS why Why WHy WHY?????????

I just had Gold Prostate II unlocked before last reset :(
    Elder LegionOfDoom
    ShadowWalkerLoneWanderer360Danski_46DiElElCronusSilverhawks7eyeW8
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,272
    When Beta ends all guilds will have issues because they are use to seeing the big boy rewards. And not seeing it will bother many.
    Silverhawk
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,242
    Pretty sure it's a conspiracy to get you to use gold and spend real $s...
    Thunderstorm
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    "I know now why you cry."

My tears have been reset. :cry:
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 286
    It’s been like this for ages. 
    Imagine if you were in a Top guild 

Imagine how they feel