Do we want this GW?

13»

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,229
    AndreyV said:
    There is no reaction to the players' requests to fix bugs, or we hear in response this is a beta test. Convenient position. If this is a beta test, then gw should be free. Beta testers should receive gifts and bonuses for their work, not pay their money.

THE SHAM IS REVEALED!!

Actually this is true statement. 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Danski_46Rohlikzauchem
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    @ghost_pepper

whats up champ? 
    You dislike the fact that I like not knowing the mission prior to battle?? 
    Do you like a road map layed out beforehand like the Distance? 
    CrocodileDrhoo
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 670
    Yes
    @ghost_pepper

whats up champ? 
    dislike? I'm think it's Not Agree Button :) 
    the last standing knight of low lvl
    RiotZappabrucewayne007
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    edited September 30
    No
    Hey there. I hit disagree because i disagree. I would like more information when going into missions. More information would help me to make decisions about who to go in with and this is for all mission types.

A great example is the distance, which i have never finished, yet. I don't watch the videos anymore because i either don't yet have the needed tools developed, or lost them somewhere in the last few end levels, or choose not to pursue a strategy involving lots and lots of gas. I need the gas for xp to upgrade heros and unlock items. Throwing away gas on distance or especially on some challenge doesn't get me the xp i need to grow stronger. Maybe I'll feel differently about it in a few months.

One time i did pick up the golden component. Some champ i am!
    brucewayne007
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    No
    The concept is good but the execution is poor.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

rekkor said:
    Too many attacks, concept is lame. If i would do it, i would develop possibility to play the maps with 2 other guild members and call it Guildwars..

That sounds remarkably similar to an idea I had for Co-Op Outpost

But instead of using the lame tiny Outpost map using something similar to a guild wars Maps with small parties of two or three

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    Crocodile said:
    @ghost_pepper

whats up champ? 
    dislike? I'm think it's Not Agree Button :) 
    You are correct. 
    I thought it was a dislike button. 
    It does say disagree haha
    Crocodile
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,048
    No
    NGs customer liason team doesn't like threads that criticise their game 😂 @Fluxxx
    ShadowWalker
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 27
    Yes
    GW is my favorite game mode because it is a short mode and I tend to dislike long and infinite modes like the challenge for example and for me to play spending 5 days to not win anything is not pleasant and NG should make the challenge prizes as interesting as those of GW for F2Ps and new players.
    The crazy creator of Hell Judges from Dream Challenge Contest pt.1 XD
    NovellTCBRITO
    Yes
    And there's still the expense issue because I spent less than $ 3 on the game to have a decent team for GW to play up to level 44, while to get 3k every week in the challenge I would have to spend my beer money 
    ATLAS-ZCrocodile
    @XeRo you cracked me up lol

XeRo
    Don't mess with a man's beer money

XeRoTCBRITOCrocodile
    Yes
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Don't mess with a man's beer money

Never 
    ATLAS-Z
    edited November 12
    I think guild wars is fine for what it is

But if it's the last great game mode of no-man's-land I think we're in trouble

I'm hoping that there will be something more on the horizon

I would love to see some Outpost event that runs on Guild Wars down weeks.

And if they're not going to make an improvement to Outpost then maybe some other game mode that doesn't require heavy planning or prepping by Guild leadership

Maybe there's an outpost map similar to Guild Wars but that last for 2 weeks between Guild Wars season

Standard single player Outpost can remain but maybe this new Outpost mode can run parallel?

Guild members can go on for the map and complete objectives at their leisure and other team members can join in if they like or not if they don't

This can come along with a revamp to the trade goods store.

This is just an off-the-cuff idea but I'm hoping that there will be more Beyond Guild Wars and the challenge

I only suggest Outpost because the infrastructure is already there

AlexKom
    Maybe if difficulty scaled like in GWs and one player failed a mission , their troops became imprisoned , and couldn't be used in the Outpost season (similar to how killed troops are unavailable in the distance) UNLESS a teammate came in and rescued them?

I think stuff like that would add some spice and fun factor. 

AlexKom
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 602
    @Fluxxx may i know will next season begin tentatively? 
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 90
    No

With the introduction of red gas, tougher maps and more times are required.As a result, Guild Wars has become more taxing on players.One guild member (2.5k stars) left this week due to tired of playing Guild Wars.Please get rid of red gas or reduce the number of attacks from 18 to 12 for lessening the burden on players.

TCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,596
    No
    @kinko I’ve actually found the maps easier since red gas was introduced. I don’t think you can blame NG for burning your player out. Either say he doesn’t need to play guild wars, or let him do easier missions where no retries would be required? 
    Don’t see why we would have to play less just because someone can’t regulate what and how much they play. 
    RealClareBShadowWalker
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 90
    No
    It's certainly more balanced, but before, We didn't have to complete 6F, 5H to win a battle and we are not in the top 50.
    Yes. I think one way to help tired players is  just let them not participate in the war. None of your friends are tired, are they?  it's great.
    He's not wrong, before we would win quite often, without having to push up 5H, 6F

Now we do those sectors and still lose?

I'm not complaining exactly, just validating @kinko on that one point