RED GAS ...... NG just swap it out!!!!!

BustaBusta Member Posts: 33
OK so hear me out on this , REDGAS the biggest copout ever from NG. Just like when the grenades were a issue during a GW , cost 75 gold to buy one but you received only 15 gold if you used any during the GW maps and the damages were greatly lowered causing many players to lose on those maps... but back to the RED GAS!!!! WE all gained it back in the old system either through purchases or for free, it really doesn't matter how we got it but we have a lot of it.

They take it away for over a year and the best thing they can do for us all is introduce it back into the GW setting as a way of redoing a lost mission?  REALLY like come on ... Lets start with the resent OLD system , we can redo the mission but it cost us a sword and gold if you instant heal, you can change teams / gear and in the end its a penalty to the team cause it cost you an attack where no points were gained but not you have to think about how to redo the map.  NEW bogus system , you lose and you can go right back in using the same team and gear and redo a mission while not taking up an extra attack... now this takes away from the thinking and planning part of GW..

Solution to the RED GAS saga.... which by the way is currently broken!!   

Give all the players the same redgas they had in their account but instead of it being redgas , how about it being normal gas where the players will actually use in different game modes. Think about it, all those players out there that received hundreds of REDGAS are you ever going to go through it all..... NOPE NEVER not even in the next 5 years is someone going to use 500, 600 or 1000 REDGAS on redo's in GW.  As a token of a beautiful jester you can also throw in some random OG toon tokens for waiting so long to get compensated for it... i don't even care if it was Merle 
InsaneShmaryahuTroublemakerMarie__GagaDanski_46TCBRITOSvEnd1doveyNova_TWDKarajocazeekdogs7eyeW8DrunkenThunderstormPasteGobold69ladre5kinkopkaygh1DadaDrhooSPC_TORRESrelb67bababooeyignasdumboSPCCarl_s_Hat

Comments

• InsaneInsane Member Posts: 19
    Agree 100% Safehouse guilds (5 guilds)
    BustaGobold69relb67
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,230
    edited October 20
    I don't think this is the best use of red gas but I at least want a chance to use it before it's taken away again for another year

Hopefully they can get the bugs ironed out

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • ShmaryahuShmaryahu Member Posts: 158
    Well stated @Busta

Appreciate the time and consideration you put into this topic! Thank you

Bustarelb67
  • Andreas07Andreas07 Member Posts: 17
    True words @Busta.

Good points you mentioned
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 33
    JayZ said:
    I agree with the sentiment, but not the solution. People paid real money for red gas (that shit was not cheap) and also used GW reward points on red gas when they could have used it on more valuable prizes. It HAS to be something more valuable than normal gas.

Swap red gas out for radios at a 5:1 ratio or for gold at a 1:1 ratio and be done with it. As far as I've heard, the maximum amount of red gas I've been hearing of is ~1000. That equates to either 200 radios or 1000 gold. That's not at all game-breaking for NG, but it gives players valuable compensation.

Also, the replay system as it is currently designed is super flawed, skewed towards P2W, and makes GW too easy/evenly matched. The "perfect" replay system IMO would be:
    1. Maximum 2 replays per player per day. Each player gets the same number so there is no P2W aspect to it. Limiting the number of replays will force players to actually be skillful instead of doing whatever they want in a mission without penalty.
    2. Impose a 25% penalty on VPs earned from a replayed mission. You still save a missed attack and get most of the VPs, but this is the only way that will help top-tier guilds avoid ties. Otherwise, guilds like TLOU, Mavs, WW, Red Machine, etc. will end up with a lot of perfect matches, closing the exact same sectors.

I hear ya, by no means am i dead set on gas, but it should be given back to the players in form we will actually be able to use and all of it. But a discussion on it needs to happen and hoping NG hears us out on it. Cause the current way it was handled is a slap in all of our faces.
    Danski_46doveyrelb67Insane
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,597
    Busta said:
    JayZ said:
    I agree with the sentiment, but not the solution. People paid real money for red gas (that shit was not cheap) and also used GW reward points on red gas when they could have used it on more valuable prizes. It HAS to be something more valuable than normal gas.

Swap red gas out for radios at a 5:1 ratio or for gold at a 1:1 ratio and be done with it. As far as I've heard, the maximum amount of red gas I've been hearing of is ~1000. That equates to either 200 radios or 1000 gold. That's not at all game-breaking for NG, but it gives players valuable compensation.

Also, the replay system as it is currently designed is super flawed, skewed towards P2W, and makes GW too easy/evenly matched. The "perfect" replay system IMO would be:
    1. Maximum 2 replays per player per day. Each player gets the same number so there is no P2W aspect to it. Limiting the number of replays will force players to actually be skillful instead of doing whatever they want in a mission without penalty.
    2. Impose a 25% penalty on VPs earned from a replayed mission. You still save a missed attack and get most of the VPs, but this is the only way that will help top-tier guilds avoid ties. Otherwise, guilds like TLOU, Mavs, WW, Red Machine, etc. will end up with a lot of perfect matches, closing the exact same sectors.

I hear ya, by no means am i dead set on gas, but it should be given back to the players in form we will actually be able to use and all of it. But a discussion on it needs to happen and hoping NG hears us out on it. Cause the current way it was handled is a slap in all of our faces.
    No disagreements here. Man, if only someone reputable and thoughtful suggested these things to NG in the past... oh wait
    Danski_46fretjeGobold69
  • SvEnd1SvEnd1 Member Posts: 3
    Agree too @busta 👍🏻 
    SvEnd
    Zombieschubser

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,048
    Agreed @Busta, I wouldn’t want normal gas for my 699 gw gas but something decent like gold or reroll tokens would suffice. 
    JayZGovernator
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 33
    Danski_46 said:
    Agreed @Busta, I wouldn’t want normal gas for my 699 gw gas but something decent like gold or reroll tokens would suffice. 
    I would love for more than regular gas for 600+ as well. It’s just not what NG does. Hence my grenade comparison. But something other than the current compensation is needed cause it’s crap period. 
    Danski_46
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,596
    I agree that a red gas shop should be opened. Let people spend all their gas they had, then at the start of the season give 25 red gas to everyone if you want to use red gas again for do overs do so, but don’t sell it for money. Keep it in the guild shop for RP. There has to be some VP penalty if you have to redo though. 
    PasteTransmuteJunATLAS-ZBoden
  • Gobold69Gobold69 Member Posts: 104
    I have 437 red gas. Will never use it, not that we can anyway

We waited well well well over a year yet again NG greed - stupity - not listening - make me fell ripped off AGAIN! 
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,131
    I didn't even get to try a replay yesterday (when i played GW) because it was removed before I even woke up. I agree that unlimited replays would break GW anyhow.

I love the idea of a one-time red gas store. Just let us spend it for something, then it's gone forever. We could buy gas, phones, gold or a few tokens. Not game-breaking, and then people have compensation for the red gas they purchased.
    ATLAS-ZDrhooCarl_s_Hat
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 57
    yep guys, either radios or gold is a good return for the redgas.... 
    i had abt 350 i think... 
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 498
    Radios please.
    TCBRITOMarcus6253
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,230
    I've decide to compromise...

... And accept some gold radios

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46TransmuteJun
  • dumbodumbo Member Posts: 27
    edited October 27
    Agree 100% @Busta and @JayZ

Gilde Stunde Null ... NG give us Radios please ... No Red Gas 
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 651
    NG headquarters:

Bag secured [✔️]

🤣
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    I have 367 red gas. I agree with giving us a choice. Class Tokens, Hero Tokens, Regular gas. Gold, Radios, Tomaters, XP, etc. We should be able to trade it for in-game resources that we will actually use.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,577
    Found a reissue for red gas, just kidding.

i say everyone goes into App Store and request refund on those purchases due to NG changing the terms on which many spent money on 
    kinkoDrhoo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,524
    Anyone who bought it should have done this a long, long time ago. It was massively overpriced and what we get for it now is nothing in comparison to what it was.
    NerfZone187TCBRITODrhooDrunken
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 651
    Monthly red gas vibe check or nah? 🤣
    Pardus