Dream Challenge

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,093
    JayZ has videos up
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• JankelJankel Member Posts: 255
    NerfZone187, also @TRUFAtwdnml is posting great videos
    TRUFAtwdnml
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,690
    That strat looks familiar... 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • GrinningmaliceGrinningmalice Member Posts: 7
    i really like this challenge, it's challenging lol! seriously, these are some fun maps and I've been having a blast, well done!!
    JordanYukiTimboskiroxyy141
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    i really like this challenge, it's challenging lol! seriously, these are some fun maps and I've been having a blast, well done!!
    Same, the maps are different, fun and challenging. Looking forward to the next Dream Challenge map set(s).
    Timboski3vilrineroxyy141
    I was having a blast. Literally... Sasha and Grenader kinda blast

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,090
    These maps would be fun for kill all missions. 
    ThunderstormGovernator
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 78
    ATLAS-Z said:
    XeRo said:
    I am the sadomasochistic creator of Hell Judges

Cool beans. Can you also give a Walkthru of difficulty 45+?

I was stuck for 8 minutes on my own map at level 44 XD

XeRo said:
    ATLAS-Z said:
    XeRo said:
    I am the sadomasochistic creator of Hell Judges

Cool beans. Can you also give a Walkthru of difficulty 45+?

I was stuck for 8 minutes on my own map at level 44 XDAnd in the 1700's there were no medical kits x_x

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 373
    I for one enjoy some new maps. 
    Yes some challenging ones but it’s a game and playing the same maps with the same strategy is boooooooring. 
    This is a pleasant change. 
    JordanYukikinkoPardus
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited October 2020
    Jankel said:
    Danski_46  exactly.. At this point only the Metal Heads are missing to complete the unhealthy work..    :s

Don't jinx it. NG may introduce heavy metal heads in round 2 of the outdoor Dream Challenge.

I can hear NG whispering to me, "Buy my gold, buy my gold" 
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited October 2020
    Deleted

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 845
    edited October 2020
    I would say that only Attention Class is too hard. I suggest replacing the tanks with metalheads or armored walkers. The room is pretty cramped, so using a Herd / Prowl / Assault stun tactic would be possible but hard, as you would really need to think about how to herd in order to not get the walkers into positions where you couldn't continue the herd.

Ingame username: Jubjab
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,771
    Must admit they have grown on me a little, emphasis on little. Since learning that the middle crate on jailbreak always opens both cages as seen in JayZ's vid I've been having a more pleasant time there. It's still a convoluted mess of a map IMO though. Hells judges is just a horrendous gold sapping slot machine. 
    Shezza10Danski_46JediMasterYoda
  • wmswms Member Posts: 57
    open door, and get blown up..   two injured.  started opening door with tank. just in case.  
    Thunderstorm
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 138
    Did they ghostfixed the jail mission? Now u have to only open one crater instead all.
    Haters be hatin but I like to change of pace

And thank you to all who submitted their ideas for the dream challenge I look forward to playing the next one even if it kills me over and over

JordanYukiroxyy141XeRoWahooDawg
  • HershalHershal Member Posts: 17
    Building Blocks assault Freeman has twice now made my survivors bleed.  Is there a new assault weapon that I don't know of that makes you bleed?
    Danski_46
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 240
    ladre5 said:
    Did they ghostfixed the jail mission? Now u have to only open one crater instead all.

If you take the middle it opens both cages.
    ladre5Paste
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    Hershal said:
    Building Blocks assault Freeman has twice now made my survivors bleed.  Is there a new assault weapon that I don't know of that makes you bleed?
    Freeman always make you bleed when they put you in the red... has nothing to do with the weapon...
    I am thrilled because the first time I reached level 50 of a challenge was on my own map, it was okay that it was MS, but as I don't like to spend gold and resources I am very happy :)

JordanYukiDanski_46zombieornottobe
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 112
    XeRo said:
    I am thrilled because the first time I reached level 50 of a challenge was on my own map, it was okay that it was MS, but as I don't like to spend gold and resources I am very happy 

Congrats you sick puppy you! 
    PasteXeRo
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 244
    You can often be taught otherwise. So I really enjoyed the Challenge as well, after a little troublesome start :wink:

JordanYukiATLAS-Z